ITSAT Application Form 2019 is made available from 20th October 2018 on the official website of ICFAI Hyderabad. The candidates, who are willing to appear in the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test, first need to register themselves on the official website of the ITSAT 2019 and then submit the application form either in online mode or in offline mode. As the official announcement of ITSAT notification has been done, we have provided information on ITSAT application form 2019 based on official notification released by the conducting body. We have updated this page after the official brochure gets released. It is fixed that the application fee of ITSAT 2019 will be Rs. 500. ITSAT Application Form 2019 is made available from 20th October 2018 to provide admission to various undergraduate Engineering courses at ICFAI campuses. Therefore the candidates who are willing to take up ITSAT 2019 exam need to submit the application form till 9 April 2019. The candidates are suggested to read the whole page to know the details on ITSAT Application Form 2019.
ITSAT means ICFAI Tech School Admission Test which is organized in both online and offline mode by ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education, Hyderabad at various exam centres throughout the country. ITSAT is university-based entrance examination which is held every year for providing admission to the eligible candidates. The candidates can get admission to the engineering courses that are offered by the colleges and institutions affiliated with the ICFAI University. ITSAT Application Form 2019 is available both in online and offline mode and can be accessed on the official website. The ITSAT school admission test will be organized both in online mode and offline mode on 23 to 30 April 2019. The students are suggested to read the instruction and fill up the ITSAT Application Form 2019 under the time limit.
Latest Update: The online & offline mode application process for ITSAT 2019 exam is now available. Click the below-given link to access offline/online ITSAT Application Form 2019.
ITSAT Application form 2019 Important Dates
Important dates of events related to ITSAT Application Form 2019 are announced by the conducting body. We have provided the official dates in the table below which are based on the released details:
|Events||Important Dates 2019 (Announced)|
|Online /offline ITSAT Application form 2019 Availability||20 October 2018 (Started)|
|Online /offline application form submission last date||9 April 2019|
|ITSAT 2019 exam slot booking date||15 February to 20 April 2019|
|ITSAT Admit Card online download||During the slot booking|
|ITSAT online exam 2019||23 to 30 April 2019|
|ITSAT Offline exam 2019||28 April 2019|
Instructions to fill ITSAT Application Form 2019
- The candidates are required to read all the instructions before filling up the application form.
- The candidate can submit the application form both in online and offline mode.
- All the applicants are required to fill the application form very carefully because, after the final submission of the ITSAT Application Form 2019, the candidates cannot make any correction or changes in the form.
- All the applicants are required to pay the application fee along with the application form.
- It is advised to all the applicants that they keep a soft copy of the application form and the application fee receipt for further admission process.
- The candidate should fill up the application form in very neat and clean handwriting.
- It is necessary for all the applicants to remain updated with all the notifications related to the admission test.
- For any queries, the candidate can contact the person who is in charge to solve the issues of the candidates.
Steps to Download the ITSAT Application Form 2019
The candidate should follow the following steps in order to download the application form of ITSAT 2019.
Online ITSAT Application Form 2019:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website of the ITSAT 2019.
- The candidate should click on the ITSAT 2019 Online Application link.
- Now click on the Registration button to proceed for the registration process.
- The candidate needs to fill up certain details like name, user id, mobile number etc and then click on submit option.
- The candidate will receive a verification code to confirm the registration process.
- Now the application form will be displayed on the screen and the candidate need to fill up with all the correct information that includes name of the applicant, fathers name of the applicant, mothers name of the applicant, date of birth, category, annual income, academic qualification, email id, mobile number, application number and much more.
- After filling up all the details the candidate should attach the scanned copy of the passport photo and signature and then click on the submit button.
- The candidate after filling all the required details, they need to proceed for the payment option to pay the requisite application fee.
- Now the last step is to submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- The candidate should take a print out of the application form for any future use.
Offline ITSAT Application Form 2019:
- The procedure to download the ITSAT Application Form 2019 is same as mentioned above.
- The applicants who select the offline payment of the application fee must go through the Demand Draft.
- The candidate should send the offline ITSAT Application Form 2019 to the ICFAI main office with their Demand Draft for the application fees.
Documents Required for ITSAT Application Form 2019
- The candidate should keep the passport photograph ready with a dimension of 3.5 cm * 4.5 cm in JPG format which should be not more than 30 KB.
- The online applicants need to keep their Debit card and credit card ready for the payment of the application fee. Net banking facility will be also available for the candidates.
- For offline applicants, there is only Demand draft option available.
- Copy of JEE Main Scorecard 2019 (if applicable) or state-level entrance exam scorecard (if applicable).
ITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
Aspirants willing to apply for ITSAT 2019 are advised to go through the eligibility criteria described by the exam conducting authority for the entrance exam. Candidates falling out of the described eligibility criteria will not be considered for the entrance process. Exam conducting authority, i.e. ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE) has all the rights to cancel the candidature of the candidates if found ineligible. Below we have given the eligibility criteria for ITSAT 2019 for the reference of the aspiring candidates.
- Aspirant applying for the exam must have scored the minimum aggregate of 60% in their 10th class boards.
- Only those candidates will be allowed to sit in the exam who will qualify their 12th class boards from any recognized board.
- In order to be eligible for admissions into the Hyderabad and Himachal Pradesh campus, the aspirants must have scored minimum 60% aggregate in their HSB exam. It is minimum 50% aggregate for admissions in other campuses.
- Applicant must have passed the English, Mathematics, Chemistry, and Physics subjects in their 12th class with minimum 60% aggregated individually in each subject.
- JEE Main 2019 aspirants will be eligible for direct admissions on the basis of their scores in the national level engineering entrance exam.
It’s all about the ITSAT Application Form 2019. Share your further queries in the comment section below.