ITSAT 2019 Online & offline mode application process has been started on 20th October 2018. The candidates willing to appear in ITSAT exam in 2019 can submit the application form till 9 April 2019. ITSAT stand for the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test. Another name of the ITSAT is ATIT (Admission Test for ICFAI Tech). ITSAT is held by the ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education (IFHE), located in Hyderabad City. It is a University level entrance exam held yearly for admitting candidates to the engineering courses which are provided by the college and the institutions affiliated to ICFAI University. The ITSAT Entrance exam 2019 is conducted for providing admission into the Undergraduate courses. All the candidates who want to apply for the ITSAT 2019 must submit their application form under the given time limit. For giving the ITSAT exam 2019, candidates must register for the ITSAT 2019 by filling up the application form in online or offline modes. All the candidates are also required to make a payment of Rs. 500 as the application fee of ITSAT 2019. Forgiving the ITSAT entrance exam 2019, all the candidates must complete the slot booking from 15 February to 20 April 2019. All the candidates will be issued their admit card during the slot booking for the ITSAT entrance exam 2019. The ITSAT Entrance Exam 2019 will be conducted in both online and offline mode from 23 to 30 April 2019. The conducting body of ITSAT will also consider the JEE Main marks or any other nationwide entrance exam of the candidates, in order to give them admission. Candidates who will pass JEE Main or any other nationwide entrance exam will have a greater chance of getting admission through the ITSAT 2019 admission Examination.
Latest Update: The online & offline mode application process for ITSAT 2019 exam is now available. Click the below-given link to access offline/online ITSAT Application Form 2019.
ITSAT 2019 Important Dates
The examination conducting body has announced official dates for ITSAT 2019 admission. The following are the official dates of the ITSAT admission 2019. All the candidates can refer to these dates for starting preparation for the ITSAT 2019 in advance:
|Events||ITSAT Important Dates 2019|
|Application form Available from||20 October 2018 (Started)|
|Online application form submission last date||9 April 2019|
|ITSAT 2019 exam slot booking date||15 February to 20 April 2019|
|ITSAT Admit Card online download||During the slot booking|
|ITSAT online exam 2019||23 to 30 April 2019|
|ITSAT Offline exam 2019||28 April 2019|
|ITSAT Result announcement||7 May 2019|
|Counselling Date||1 to 4 June 2019|
|Classes Start from||16 July 2019|
ITSAT 2019 Course Offered
The ITSAT entrance exam is conducted for providing admission to the various B. Tech Courses. The following is the list of B. Tech Courses which the candidates will be able to get admission in after passing the ITSAT 2019 entrance exam:
- B. Tech in Civil Engineering
- B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech in Mechatronics
- B. Tech in Mining Engineering
ITSAT 2019 Campuses
The candidates who will pass the ITSAT 2019 will be able to get admission in the b.tech program at one out of the following campuses of ICFAI University:
- IU Dehradun
- IFHE, Hyderabad
- IU Jaipur
- IU Himachal Pradesh, Baddi
- IU Jharkhand
- IU Raipur
- The ICFAI University, Tripura
- The ICFAI University, Sikkim
- The ICFAI University, Meghalaya
- The ICFAI University, Nagaland
- The ICFAI University, Mizoram
ITSAT 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are seeking admission into UG level engineering program offered at ICFAI University and its campuses need to fulfil the eligibility criteria as set by the conducting body. Before proceeding to fill up the online application form, the candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria on the official website as well as on this page. Knowing the prescribed eligibility criteria in advance will help the candidates to avoid cancellation of admission or rejection of filled application form at any point in time. The candidates should note that the eligibility criteria would be verified from the original required documents. According to the prescribed eligibility criteria, the candidates have to fulfil the following set of criteria:
- Qualifying exam and minimum marks for ICFAI University Dehradun, ICFAI University, IFHE Hyderabad, Jaipur, ICFAI University, Raipur & ICFAI University Jharkhand: The candidates should be holding class 12 or its equivalent certificate with 50% and above aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and English as main subjects will be considered eligible to apply.
- Qualifying exam and minimum marks for ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh: The candidates who are passed class 12 or its equivalent exam from a recognized board 55% and above aggregate marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English as main subjects will only be able to apply for admission into ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh. The candidates who are seeking admission into ICFAI University, Himachal Pradesh will also be required to qualify in JEE Main 2019.
- The candidates who appear in class 12 or its equivalent exam in 2019 will also be eligible to apply.
- To be considered eligible for ITSAT 2019, the candidates must have completed formal schooling education of 12 years.
- Age Criteria: The candidates should fulfil the minimum age criteria as prescribed by the board where they have passed/passing the qualifying exam from.
ITSAT 2019 Application Form
The Registration for the ITSAT 2019 can be done in both the online and offline mode. It is expected that the online/offline mode application form will be made available from 20th October 2018. The candidate would get all the information regarding the registration process through both online and offline mode in this article:
ITSAT 2019 Online Registration
The first thing to do for getting admission into the ICFAI University, through the ITSAT 2019 is to get registered for ITSAT 2019. The candidates who wish to fill up the application form using online mode have to visit the official website once the application process gets started. The candidates can visit the official website directly or by clicking the link given below. The following are the steps that must be followed for getting registered for ITSAT 2019 if the candidates are applying online:
- Go to the official website of Icfai University directly or by clicking the link given below.
- Click on the “Get Registered” button in the home of the ICFAI University website. This would open the Registration form.
- Here, the candidates would require filling every textbox, by giving all the information required, for successfully getting registered.
- All the fields of the registration form which are marked as- * are required to be filled, whereas all the other fields of the form are not necessary for filling. The candidates have to provide the following details in the application form:
- Blood group
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
- Mobile number
- Parent’s email
- Parent’s name
- Telephone number
- After filling up the ITSAT 2019 Registration form, all the candidates must upload their recent Photograph. The Photograph of the candidate must have the dimension of the 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm. The maximum size of the photograph should be at most 25 Kb and the format must be either Jpg or Gif.
- Once the candidate would fill up all these information, he/she would require making a payment of Rs. 500 as the registration fee for the ITSAT Entrance Exam 2019. The candidates can make the payment of the fee through either Debit/Credit Card or through Net Banking.
- The candidates who want to fill the application form in online mode but submit the same using offline mode need to first fill the application form using above mentioned steps. Thereafter, the candidates have to send it along with a Demand Draft of Rs 500 drawn in favor of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” to the address given below:
Admissions Officer, B.Tech. Program,
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
ITSAT 2019 Offline Registration:
- Firstly, visit the official Website of ICFAI University directly or by clicking the link given below.
- After visiting the website, the candidates would then require to download and take the ITSAT Registration form printout.
- Thereafter, the candidates will have to fill up the registration form, by filling up every field given in the Registration form manually using the pen.
- All the candidates must keep in mind that all the field which have the “*” mark at the side of it are important and must be filled. Whereas, all the remaining fields will be optional.
- The candidates will then require pasting a passport size photograph on the registration form. He/she would also require making a Demand Draft of Rs. 500 in the favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” and payable in the city of Hyderabad.
- Once, the candidates would fill up the registration form and make the Demand Draft, they would require to send both of them via speed post or Courier Services to the following address:
Admissions Officer, B.Tech. Program,
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State
Apart from the above mentioned 2 processes of application form filling, the candidates can also fill up the application form online and pay the application fee by making a Demand Draft in the favour of “IFHE – Prospectus Fee A/c ITSAT 2019” and send both the Printout of the Application Form and the Demand Draft to the above-mentioned address. When the candidates would complete all the above-mentioned steps, the registration of ITSAT 2019 will get successfully completed.
Click here to apply online or download the offline mode application form
(link would be activated once the application process gets started)
ITSAT Slot Booking 2019
After getting successfully registered, all the candidates will require to select the Slot for giving the ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) 2019. All the candidates will require booking the slots for giving the ITSAT admission test 2019. Candidates will be able to book slots till 20 April 2019. The following is the procedure that must be followed for properly booking an ITSAT 2019 Slot:
- Open the official ICFAI Tech School Website
- Login to the website using “Application Number” and the “date of Birth” as the login details.
- After Logging In the slot booking form will appear. All the candidates will be required to enter the following information in the Form for the Slot Booking:
- City where the candidate lives (must be selected from Drop-down menu)
- Test Center (must be selected from the Drop- Down menu)
- Date for giving the ITSAT Exam 2019 must be selected from the given dates.
- Time for giving the exam must be selected from the list of all the available time slots.
After entering all of the above-mentioned options the candidates require clicking once the “Submit” button.
- After clicking on the submit button, the candidates must wait for some time after the wait is over, the candidate would be shown the list of all the information entered by the candidate in the slot booking Form. Candidates are requested to verify all of these details and if there are no mistakes or error in the filled form, the candidate must click on the “Confirm” button to complete the slot booking procedure.
ITSAT Admit Card 2019
The admit card would be issued for all the properly filled application forms during the time of slot booking. It will be issued immediately after the slot booking process. All the candidates will be able to download their admit card by visiting the official Webpage of ICFAI and Logging into it using the “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” as the login credential. Once, the candidate login to their account, they will be able to access their admit card. All the candidates are advised to check all the details mentioned on the admit card before taking the printout of the admit card. If there are any discrepancies in the admit card then the candidate must contact the conducting authority of the ITSAT for correcting the mistakes in the admit card. All the candidate must carry their admit card to the Examination hall for giving the ITSAT 2019 admission exam.
ITSAT 2019 Exam Centres
ITSAT exam centres 2019 are the venue where online and offline mode ITSAT exam is going to be held in 2019. On this page here, the candidates can check the complete list of exam centres as announced by the conducting body that is IFHE, Hyderabad. As the official list of exam centres for ITSAT 2019 exam has not been announced yet, we have provided the expected list of exam centres based on last year’s exam venue details. The candidates can check the separate list of exam centres for both online and offline mode exam along with their codes in the table below:
ITSAT Exam Centres 2019 for Online Mode Exam
|State||Test Center City (code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Tirupathi (101)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla (112)|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu (113)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (117)|
|Mumbai – Dadar (122)|
|New Delhi & NCR||Delhi – Paschim Vihar (125)|
|Delhi – Vivek Vihar (126)|
|Delhi PV I (127)|
|South Delhi (132)|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai (140)|
|Union Territory||Chandigarh (143)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (145)|
|West Bengal||Kolkata (153)|
ITSAT Exam Centres 2019 for Offline Mode Exam
|State||Test Center City (Code)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Ananthapur (501)|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi (516)|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal (519)|
|South Delhi (527)|
|Telangana||Hyderabad – Ameerpet (535)|
|Hyderabad – Dilsukhnagar (536)|
|Hyderabad – Kukatpally (537)|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra (546)|
|West Bengal||Kolkata (550)|
ITSAT 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates going to take up ITSAT exam in 2019 will have to follow the exam as determined by the conducting body. The following are the main information related to the exam pattern of the ITSAT Admission Test 2019:
- Duration: The ITSAT exam 2019 will have a duration of 2 hours
- Subjects: It will have four sections i.e., Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.
- Total Questions: Total 120 questions will be asked in ITSAT 2019 exam.
- Marks: All the four sections will have questions of 30 marks each. Therefore, there would be a total of 120 marks question in the ITSAT admission test 2019.
- Examination Mode: The ITSAT 2019 will be conducted in both online and offline mode. The offline exam will be conducted according to the PBT Format, whereas the online exam will be conducted according to the CBT Format.
ITSAT 2019 Syllabus
The candidates who have made up their mind to take up ITSAT exam in 2019 must be preparing for the exam. Such candidates need to prepare for the exam by covering the syllabus as prescribed by the conducting body. ITSAT 2019 Syllabus includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects. To prepare for the exam in the proper way, the candidates need to cover the entire topics syllabus. The candidates can check subject-wise syllabus below:
ITSAT 2019 Syllabus for Mathematics
- Applications of derivatives
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Complex Numbers
- Conic Sections
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- M. and H.M.Special series
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
ITSAT 2019 Syllabus for Physics
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Current Electricity
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electron and Photons
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Laws of Motion
- Magnetic Effects of Currents
- Ray Optics
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Solids and Semi-conductors Devices
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Transference of Heat
- Units and Measurement
- Wave Optics
- Work, Energy and Power
ITSAT 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry in Action
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – I
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – II
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo Metallics
- Environmental Chemistry
- Heavy Metals
- Inner Transition Elements
- Metals including Lanthanides
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Some Basic Concepts
- Some Basic Principles
- States of Matter
- Surface Chemistry
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
ITSAT 2019 Syllabus for English
- Common Errors
- Formation of Effective Sentences
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
ITSAT 2019 Result
The ITSAT result for the year 2019 will be declared on 7 May 2019. For checking the result, the candidate would need to visit the official website of ICFAI University and login to their account using the “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” as the Login Credentials. All the candidates will be downlo0ad their scorecard in “.pdf” format after logging to their account. Candidates are advised to take the printout of their ITSAT scorecard 2019, as it would be required during the ITSAT Counselling 2019.
The performance of the candidates in the ITSAT 2019 will be one of the criteria that would determine whether a candidate would get admission in the B. Tech Course being offered through the ITSAT entrance exam 2019, therefore all the Candidates must prepare hard for the ITSAT 2019 entrance exam, in order to get admission in a college or institute affiliated to the ICFAI University.
ITSAT 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of the results, all the candidates who will pass the entrance exam will be called for ITSAT Counselling 2019. All the candidates will be called for the counselling according to the Merit List of the ITSAT entrance exam 2019. Candidates then must report for the counselling at the allotted date, time and Venue. They are also required to bring all the original documents for verification and must do the Choice filling of the Colleges and the course. After the counselling all the candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in ITSAT and their choice of colleges and the course. A candidate who would pass the JEE Main or any other nation-wide entrance test would have a great chance of Getting Admission through ITSAT entrance exam 2019.
ITSAT 2019 Fee Structure
The candidates who will qualify in ITSAT 2019 exam and will be shortlisted for admission will have to pay the admission fee as per the fee details are given in the table below:
|Admission Fees||Rs 20,000|
|First Semester Fees||Rs 90,000|
|Caution Deposit (refundable)||Rs 10,000|
Note: The detailed fee structure would be shown at the time of admission.
In case of any query regarding ITSAT 2019, you can ask us by commenting in the box given below.