IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019- IPU CET is a university level entrance exam conducted by the university only. The organizing body is Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The university conducts this exam for providing opportunity to the pupils who want take admission in this university by qualifying this exam. If a candidate qualifies this exam then he or she is eligible to get admission to various courses like courses like engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. This article is especially meant for admission in B. Tech courses. IPU CET 2019 is an annual state-level entrance test under which many institutes are affiliated. By qualifying this exam the pupils can get admitted to those institutes either. IPU CET 2019 exam for B. Tech programs is tentatively scheduled in the month of May, 2019. The exam will be conducted on several days for different programs. This article is based on IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019. The student can check and go through this article in order to know all the important criteria to get admission in this university. The IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 include that candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The exam will be based on offline paper which will be posing 150 objective-type questions to be completed in 150 minutes. The IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 also include that a candidate must passed from a recognized board. The application fee will be of Rs. 1000/- for each course.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019: Highlights
The students must check the IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before filling up the form or preparing for the exam. The criteria involve:
- The candidate must have passed Plus Two with 55% in aggregate from a recognized board.
- He/ she must possessed PCM as the main subjects in 12th
- The candidates must have also passed in the English subject.
- For B. Tech (LE), a candidate must have cleared B. Sc or hold a three year diploma and Mathematics as one of the subject. The aspirant must have also passed with 60% aggregate.
- For B. Tech course the age limit is 21 years as on August 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET 2019 for B. Tech in Bio-technology course
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The average score of the student must be 55% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, provided they have passed in each subject separately.
- The student nut have qualified English as one if the subject. It is regarded as core, or elective or functional.
- A candidate must also be an Indian citizen or India’s overseas citizen. Nepal citizen can also apply.
- The age limit for UG courses must be 21 years as on 1st August 2018 and that for PG students it is 35 years as on 1st August 2018.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for reserved category
IPU CET also has defined IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for the reserved category. Here certain number of seats is reserved for the students who belongs to the minority category. The candidates have to meet up the eligibility criteria set for the reserved category. The reserved category students have to verify their documents by the authority in order to seek admission.
- The candidate has to submit their caste/category certificate.
- Reservation certificate in the name of the candidate is required to be issued from the native state/region.
- For management quota 10% of the total seats are reserved.
Why to check IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying?
Every student need to know the IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before applying for the exam and also before preparing for the same. The eligibility criteria will enable you to know whether you are suitable for this course, exam and the university. It enables the conditions after which one will be able to understand the admission criteria. The pupils must go through the IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019 to avoid unnecessary obstacles during the time of admission. The knowledge about the eligibility criteria is important to avoid any sort of delay and additional charges for the inconvenience.
IPU CET Syllabus 2019
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides syllabus for IPU CET 2019 Exam so that the students can prepare well and able to qualify the exam.
- The B. Tech syllabus comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus is based on 12th
- Each paper will carry 33% of marks in it.
- The B. Tech in Biotechnology also contains Physics and Chemistry of 12th
- Mathematics will be of 10th
- Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics will contain 20% each, of the question paper.
- Botany and Bio-technology will cover 40% each of the question paper.
The pupils are required to check the above article which is based on IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019. Here they will find all the positive details about eligible conditions of the students. If any query, kindly leave comments in the box below.