IPU CET Counselling 2019 – In the month of June 2019, tentatively GGSIPU will conduct the counselling for IPU CET 2019 qualifiers. Candidates qualifying the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University common entrance test will be eligible for admissions into various undergraduate engineering courses as offered by the university. Only those candidates will be called for IPU CET Counselling 2019 who will qualify for the IPU CET 2019 exam. For B.Tech programs, the counselling will be conducted in online mode, and for B.Tech (Biotech) courses the counselling will be conducted in offline mode. Qualifying candidates will need to undergo registration, choice filling and locking, payment of admission fees, allotment of seats etc. steps during seat allotment and IPU CET Counselling 2019 process. In case seats remain vacant after the conclusion of the counselling process, Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will conduct a spot round to fill the vacant seats and offer admissions to the remaining candidates. Asp[irants will need to pay Rs. 1000 in lieu of their registration for the counselling round. Read the complete article to know the detailed process of IPU CET Counselling 2019.
What is the procedure of IPU CET Counselling 2019?
Payment of Counselling Fee
- Aspirants will need to deposit Rs. 1000 counselling fee, which is non-refundable.
- Registration fee is to be remitted by selecting ‘payment of counselling participation fee’ option.
- Payment can be made through either offline mode (bank challan) or online mode (credit card/ debit card/ net banking).
- Status of payment of the fee will be accessible from the official website. Candidates must also print out their payment slip for future reference.
- After payment of the fee, in order to register themselves, the candidates will need to register themselves by filling their academic and personal details.
- It is advisable for all the candidates to fill in all the details carefully and truly.
- Print out two copies of your registration form for future reference.
- No seats will be allotted to candidates who will not fill their preferred choices.
- For IPU CET seat allotment 2019 after registrations, the candidates will need to fill in their choices.
- From all the available options, the candidates will be able to fill in choices as per their preference and convenience for the courses and colleges.
- Choices must be made wisely as no alterations will be possible after locking the choices.
- Candidates must fill the maximum number of choices, in order to increase their chances of admissions.
- After clicking on the “save” button and take the print out of the choices filled.
- On the basis of the merit list, category, and region of the candidate they will be allotted seats.
- Results of seat allotment will be made available online on the official website for the candidates.
- Provisional seat allotment letter will be issued to those candidates who will be allotted seats. Thus, the letter will be available online on the official website for download.
- In lieu of confirmation of seat, the aspirants will need to pay Rs. 40000.
- Candidates are advised to print the part academic fee details in the stipulated time period.
Freezing Allotted Seat
- By selecting the ‘freeze’ option, after allotment of seats, they can freeze their seat if they are satisfied with the allotted seat and do not want to participate in the further counselling rounds.
- Aspirants will be allotted with the next higher preference automatically in the next round if they do not freeze the allotted seat.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund (If Required)
- After deposit the academic fee, by selecting the withdraw option on the login account before the last date, the candidate can withdraw the seats if they wish to withdraw the seats.
- It must be noted that the candidate will not be considered for subsequent rounds of online counselling except ‘spot’ counselling, after withdrawing and refund of fee.
Last round of allotment
- There will no option for withdrawal of seats and refund of fees, after the last round of allotment of seats.
- GGSIPU will convert the category-wise and region-wise seats will be converted to unreserved category seats in the last round of counselling.
Sliding of Allotted Seat
- Candidates that have paid the academic fee partly and have frozen their seats and have not withdraw; will be then considered for sliding round of online IPU CET counselling 2019.
- On the basis of preferences made by the candidates (on their merit basis) the sliding round will be conducted.
- After the sliding round, it is mandatory for the candidates to report at the allocated institution for document verification and to pay the balance amount of fees.
Reporting to the institution
- After sliding round, candidates will need to generate the provisional admission slip along with their enrollment number.
- Candidates will need to report at the allotted colleges along with their admission slip, provisional allotment letter, and academic fee receipt along with other necessary and required documents.
- Failing to produce the required documents will automatically lead to the cancellation of admission.
- The university will update the status on the university website and conduct the spot round of counselling if seats will remain vacant in the participating institutions/colleges,
- After the completion of the admission process, GGSIPU will conduct the spot round to fill the vacant seats.
- Spot round of IPU CET counselling 2019 will be conducted in offline mode.
- Candidates will need to pay the counselling fee of Rs. 2000 if they wish to appear for this round.
- Candidates that withdrew their seats or didn’t get any seat at all will be eligible to participate in this round.
Which documents are required during IPU CET Counselling 2019?
- 10th class mark sheet and certificates
- 12th class mark sheet and certificates
- 2 passport size identical photographs
- Category certificate duly attested, if applicable
- Character certificate
- IPU CET admit card 2019
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Rank card of IPU CET 2019
- Registration slip
IPU CET Counselling 2019 – Important Dates
Below we have given the tentative important dates for IPU CET Counselling 2019. As soon as the actual dates for counselling are announced, they will be updated on this page. Meanwhile, go through the tentative dates for reference.
Registration for counselling begins
2nd week of June 2019
Payment of registration fee (Rs. 1000)
2nd week of June 2019
Registration by candidates after the fee payment
2nd week of June 2019
Reserved category certificates verification
3rd week of June 2019
IPU CET Counselling 2019 (Round 1)
4th week of June 2019
IPU CET Counselling 2019 (Round 2)
1st week of July 2019
Feel free to comment us your queries below in the comment box related to IPU CET Counselling 2019, if any.
All the best!!