IPU CET Application Form 2019 for B.Tech programme will be released in 3rd week of February 2019 and the last date of submission might fall in 1st week of May 2019. IPU CET is a common entrance test organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The exam is conducted for allowing different pupils to get admission in this university. By qualifying the IPU CET 2019 exam, one will get the opportunity to get admission to various UG and other courses like engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. The candidates can also take admissions in other institutions which are affiliated with this university. The exam is tentatively scheduled in the month of April 2019. This article will provide all information about IPU CET Application Form 2019. All the aspirants should know about the eligibility criteria beforehand filling the IPU CET Application Form 2019, which says that candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The application fee expected for all candidates will be INR 1000. Candidates ought to ensure their eligibility status before they move ahead with the IPU CET Application Form 2019.
Important Dates of IPU CET Application Form 2019
The IPU CET Application Form 2019 has many important dates to be followed by the candidates before filling up the form or appearing the exam. The dates are:
|Application form release for B.Tech||3rd week of February 2019|
|Last date for Application form submission||1st week of May 2019|
|Entrance exam||3rd week of April 2019 onwards|
Eligibility criteria before filling the IPU CET Application Form 2019
A candidate must go through the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form.
· Passed class 12 with 50% marks
· Must have passed from a recognized board.
· Must have subjects like English, Mathematics or Computer Science in Plus Two.
· Cleared Plus Two with PCM and in 55% marks aggregate.
· Must also have English as a subject in 12th standard.
· Passed 10+2 with 50% aggregate.
· Should have cleared English subject also in 12th standard.
How to Fill IPU CET Application Form 2019
The candidates need to know many important facts about application form of IPU CET 2019. Here you go:
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 can be filled online only.
- Visit the official website of IPU CET.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ tab.
- The successful registration will result into the generation of Login ID and Password, which will be sent on registered ID & mobile number.
- Now the aspirants need to proceed with filling the application form wherein they need to provide their name, DOB, parents name, academic qualifications.
- All the students are advised to fill the personal details according to their matriculation certificate.
- In order to upload the documents into IPU CET Application Form 2019, the candidate must be ready with scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The images should be in JPG, JPEG and GIF format.
- Now they can finally submit their application form.
- The applicants need to take out the print out of the application form for future references.
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 fee is Rs.1000-/ for each course.
- The application fee is not refundable.
- The payment will include online mode system. The pupils can use debit/credit card and net banking for payment.
Documents to Carry while Filling the IPU CET Application Form 2019
In order to fill the IPU CET Application Form, one has to be ready with all the details which should be filled in the application form. The details may include educational qualification records, scanned images of recent colored passport size photograph and signature, and left thumb impression etc.
Documents uploading size table of IPU CET Application Form 2019
|Documents||File Format and Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||.jpeg/.jpg or.gif format up to 80 KB.||30mm x 45mm|
|Signature||.jpeg/.jpg or.gif format up to 80 KB.||80mm x 35mm|
|Left thumb impression||.jpeg/.jpg or.gif format up to 80 KB.||30mm x 60mm.|
IPU CET Application Form 2019 Fee
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 fee is Rs. 1000-/ for each course.
- If a candidate is applying for two courses then he/ she must have to pay Rs. 2000-/
- The processing charges and taxes are also applicable in the fees.
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 fee is not refundable.
- The candidates have to pay fees via debit/credit card or net banking.
- After submission of the application form, if the candidate needs to correct any error then he/ she has to pay a processing fee of Rs. 500-/.
How to do Correction in the IPU CET Application Form 2019
Suppose a candidate has committed any mistake while filling up the IPU CET Application Form 2019, then he/she can correct the same. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides facility to correct the IPU CET Application Form 2019:
- The correction will be done in offline mode.
- The correction facility will be opened upon the requests received for application correction.
- The candidate can do the correction in the last week of April 2019.
- The candidates can work on the correction window on the working days between 10 AM to 4 PM.
- The candidates who completely fill up the application form, only they will be eligible to do the correction.
The above article will give you all the information about IPU CET Application Form. If you have any query, kindly comment in the box below.