IPU CET Application Form 2019- IPU CET is a common entrance test organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The exam is conducted for allowing different pupils to get admission in this university. By qualifying the IPU CET 2019 exam, one will get the opportunity to get admission to various UG and other courses like engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. This article will give details only about B. Tech programs. The candidates can also take admissions in other institutions which are affiliated with this university. The IPU CET 2019 is an annual state-level entrance test. The exam is tentatively scheduled in the month of May 2019. The exam will be conducted on several days for different programs. This article will provide all information about IPU CET Application Form 2019. The IPU CET Application Form will release in the last week of January 2019. The eligibility criteria include that candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. The students are required to go through this article as a whole. The IPU CET 2019 exam will be based on an offline paper which will be posing 150 objective-type questions to be completed in 150 minutes. The application form expected for all candidates will be INR 1000. The aspirants who want to do higher studies in MBBS & BDS course will be admitted through NEET scores. Candidates ought to ensure their eligibility status before they move ahead with the IPU CET Application Form 2019.
Fill up of IPU CET Application Form 2019
The candidates need to know many important facts about application form of IPU CET 2019. Here you go:
- The filling up of IPU CET Application Form.
- The will be in online mode.
- It is expected that the release of the application form is scheduled to take place from last week of January and end on 1st week, May 2019.
- In order to upload the IPU CET Application Form 2019, the candidate must prepare scanned images of photograph and signature.
- They may also be asked to fill the left-hand thumb impression.
- The images should be in JPG, JPEG and GIF format.
- The candidates will be provided with their login id with which they have to log in.
- The applicants need to take out the print out of the application form for future references.
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 fee is Rs.1000-/ for each course.
- The application fee is not refundable.
- The payment will include online mode system. The pupils can use debit/credit card and net banking for payment.
Documents to carry while filling the IPU CET Application Form 2019
In order to fill the IPU CET Application Form 2019, one has to be ready with all the details which should be filled in the application form. The details may include educational qualification records, scanned images of recent colored passport size photograph and signature, and left thumb impression etc.
Documents uploading size table of IPU CET Application Form 2019
|Documents||File Format and Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||.jpeg/.jpg or.gif format up to 80 KB.||30mm x 45mm|
|Signature||.jpeg/.jpg or.gif format up to 80 KB.||80mm x 35mm|
|Left thumb impression||.jpeg/.jpg or.gif format up to 80 KB.||30mm x 60mm.|
IPU CET Application Form 2019 fees
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 fee is Rs. 1000-/ for each course.
- If a candidate is applying for two courses then he/ she must have to pay Rs. 2000-/
- The processing charges and taxes are also applicable in the fees.
- The IPU CET Application Form 2019 fee is not refundable.
- The candidates have to pay fees via debit/credit card or net banking.
- After submission of the application form, if the candidate needs to correct any error then he/ she has to pay the processing fee of Rs. 500-/.
How to do correction in the IPU CET Application Form 2019
Suppose a candidate has committed any mistake while filling up the IPU CET Application Form, then he/she can correct the same. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides facility to correct the IPU CET Application Form:
- The correction will be done in offline mode.
- The correction facility will be opened upon the requests received for application correction.
- The candidate can do the correction in the last week of May 2019.
- The candidates can work on the correction window on the working days between 10 AM to 4 PM.
- The candidates who completely fill up the application form, only they will be eligible to do the correction.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET 2019
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has set some eligibility criteria or conditions based on which the candidates can get admission in the university for B. Tech courses. These criteria involve:
- The candidate must have passed Plus Two with 55% in aggregate from a recognized board.
- He/ she must be possessed PCM as the main subjects in 12th
- The candidates must have also passed in the English subject.
- For B. Tech (LE), a candidate must have cleared B. Sc or hold a three-year diploma and Mathematics as one of the subjects. The aspirant must have also passed with 60% aggregate.
- For B. Tech course the age limit is 21 years as on August 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET 2019 for B. Tech in Biotechnology course
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The average score of the student must be 55% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, provided they have passed in each subject separately.
- The student must have qualified English as one if the subject. It is regarded as core, or elective or functional.
The above article will give you all the information about IPU CET Application Form 2019. If you have any query, kindly comment in the box below.