IPU CET Admit Card 2019 – Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test also known as (IPU CET) is a state level entrance exam of university level and is held by the Indraprastha University. IPU is located in Delhi. IPU CET is conducted annually once. The next IPU CET 2019 entrance exam would be held in the year 2019 in the month of April, 2019 (Tentative Date). Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) gives the candidates a chance to do one out of various Under Graduate, Post Graduate & other courses in various fields such as engineering, management, law, computer applications, medical, nursing, etc. IPU CET considers the NEET and NATA scores of candidates to provide them with admission in MBBS & BDS courses. After giving the IPU CET 2019, the candidate may get admission in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University and its affiliated colleges and institutions. The expected fee for the IPU CET entrance exam is Rs. 1,000. According to the eligibility criteria of IPU CET, the candidate must be at least 10+2 passed in order to be eligible to do under graduate course under IPU CET 2019. IPU CET is an offline exam that have 150 objective questions and is required to be finished on or before 150 minutes duration. According to the exam pattern, 4 marks gained for a correct answer, whereas 1 mark gets be deducted for every wrong answer given by the candidate. This article is written with the intent of giving you all the crucial information about the IPU CET Admit Card 2019.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 Dates
- The exam date for the IPU CET 2019 exam would be 3rd week of April, 2019 onwards.
- The IPU CET Admit Card 2019 would be made available around two weeks before the start of the exam. Therefore, the IPU CET Admit Card 2019 would be made available probably by the start of April, 2019.
- The IPU CET results 2019 would be declared in the month May 2019.
Downloading the IPU CET Admit Card 2019
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 would be made available for download, at minimum 2 weeks before the decided exam date. The candidates would not be given their IPU CET Admit Card by sending it to them through courier services or post. Candidates are requested to follow the below-mentioned steps, for downloading their IPU CET Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official page of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
- Enter the asked about credentials in the LOGIN page.
- The candidate will require to click on the “Download Admit Card” tab to proceed.
- This would display the admit on screen, the candidates should now take the print out of the IPU CET Admit Card 2019.
- The candidates are requested to carry this IPU CET Admit Card along with their identity card to the exam hall.
- Candidates should know that if they don’t carry their IPU CET Admit Card along with the other important documents they would not be allowed to give their exam.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 Details:
The IEMJEE 2019 admit card would have the following information printed upon it:
- Name of the candidate.
- The Recent Photo of the candidate.
- Date of Birth of the candidate would also be printed.
- The signature of the Candidate.
- The category of the candidate.
- The Exam Date, Time and Venue of the IPU CET 2019 exam.
- The Course Name.
- The Unique Serial Number of the Admit Card.
- All the Important Instructions would also be printed at the back of the IPU CET admit card 2019.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 – Documents Required
Along with their admit cards for IPU CET 2019 exam, the candidates will need to carry the following documents on the day of exam.
- 10th class mark sheet
- 10th class passing certificate
- 12th class Mark sheet
- 12th class passing certificate, if applicable
- Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of INR 10 for seeking provisional admission in case the result of qualifying examination is yet to be declared, as per Appendix 2.
- Character certificate
- IPU CET Admit card 2019
- Medical certificate (appendix 3)
- Preference Sheet (appendix 13)
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable (In the case of Sikh minority, the format as prescribed by Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee as given in Appendix 16 may be used).
- Verification form (appendix 12)
All the candidates are advised to follow the below mentioned steps to improve their productivity in the IPU CET Admit Card 2019:
- Start preparing properly for the exam at least a month before the IPU CET Entrance Exam.
- Take an appropriate and good night sleep before the day of exam.
- The candidate should not forget to carry all the important things. Some of the things that a candidate need to carry to the exam hall are College Id, Admit Card, Pen, etc.
- Before the start of the exam don not take stress. Try to keep yourself claim after seeing and do not panic out after seeing question paper, because it may make you forget what you knew.
- The candidates are requested to first, answer all those questions that you know and should answer all the hard ones after answering all the easy ones.
- Do not spend too much time in answering a question. Try to write the answers for the question briefly and precisely.
- Last but not the least, the candidate must have faith in himself/herself, because those who don’t have faith in themselves may not be able to achieve success.