IPU CET 2019- GGSIPU has released the admit card of IPU CET 2019 exams. Admit card for the various course is released, however, the admit card for B.tech program will not be released as the admission will be based on JEE Main 2019. Earlier, the online mode application process is started on the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in the month of February 2019. The IPU CET 2019 exam will be conducted by IPU aka Indraprastha University, which is a common entrance test organized at the university level. The students participate in this exam every year in large numbers to secure their admission in government, semi-government, and private academic establishments affiliated with IP University. IPU CET 2019 will be a gateway to admission into UG-level courses in various disciplines such as engineering, management, law, medical, nursing, etc. The IPU CET 2019 for B.Tech admission is scheduled to be held in April 2019. The university conducts IPU CET on different days for different streams. The application form for B. Tech course is released in the 2nd week of February 2019. The expected application fee for all candidates will be INR 1000. The eligibility criteria include that candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. IPU CET 2019 exam will be based on an offline paper which will be posing 150 objective-type questions to be completed in 150 minutes.
Latest Update: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released the admit card of IPU CET 2019 exam on its website, download the same by clicking the link given below:
The application process is started in online mode on the official website of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in February 2019. The candidates can submit the same by clicking the link given below.
IPU CET 2019: An Overview
|Exam Date of IPU CET 2019||From April 2019 Onwards|
|Apex Body||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU)|
|Mode of Exam||PBT (Paper-based Test), Offline|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Exam Duration||2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)|
|Eligibility (For Different Exam Levels)||Eligibility Criteria UG Programmes – 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board/University PG Programmes – Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC recognized University|
|Disciplines of Study||Engineering, Management, Law, Medical, Nursing, etc.|
IPU CET 2019 Important Dates
Here the candidate can check the tentative dates of IPU CET 2019. For further details the aspirants can go through the GGSIPU official website or stay tuned to us:
|Events||Dates in 2019|
|Availability of application form||2nd week of February 2019|
|Last date of application submission for B. Tech course||4th week of March 2019|
|Admit Card Availability||2 weeks before the exam (Available)|
|B. Tech Exam Date||3rd Week of April 2019 Onwards|
|Result declaration for B. Tech course||4th week of May 2019|
Bottom of Form IPU CET Application Form 2019
The candidates need to know many important facts about the application form of IPU CET 2019. Here you go:
- The filling up of the application form IPU CET 2019 will be in online mode.
- It is expected that the release of the application form is scheduled to take place in March and April as per the course.
- In order to upload the application form of IPU CET 2019, the candidate must be ready with scanned images of photograph and signature.
- They may also be asked to fill the left-hand thumb impression.
- The images should be in JPG, JPEG and GIF format.
- The candidates will be provided with their login id with which they have to log in.
- The applicants need to take out a print out of the application form for future references.
- The application fee for IPU CET application form 2019 is Rs.1000-/ for each course.
- The application fee is not refundable.
- The payment will include an online mode system. The pupils can use a debit/credit card and net banking for payment.
- The applicants are required to note the application number for future references.
IPU CET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) has set some eligibility criteria or conditions based on which the candidates can get admission in the university for B. Tech courses. These criteria involve:
- The candidate must have passed Plus Two with 55% in aggregate from a recognized board.
- He/ she must possess PCM as the main subjects in 12th
- The candidates must have also passed in the English subject.
- For B. Tech (LE), a candidate must have cleared B. Sc or hold a three-year diploma and Mathematics as one of the subjects. The aspirant must have also passed with 60% aggregate.
- For B. Tech course the age limit is 21 years as on August 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for IPU CET 2019 for B. Tech in Biotechnology course
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard from a recognized board.
- The average score of the student must be 55% marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology, provided they have passed in each subject separately.
- The student nut has qualified English as one if the subject. It is regarded as core, or elective or functional.
IPU CET Syllabus 2019
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University provides syllabus for IPU CET 2019 Exam so that the student can prepare well and able to qualify the exam.
- The B. Tech syllabus comprises of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus is based on 12th
- Each subject will carry 33% Weightage of marks in the paper.
- The B. Tech in Biotechnology also contains Physics and Chemistry of 12th
- Mathematics will be based on the textbooks of up to standard 10th
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics will contain 20% each, of the question paper.
- Botany and Biotechnology will cover 40% each of the question paper.
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2019
If the aspirants know about the exam pattern of IPU CET 2019, then it will become easy for them to appear the exam. The pattern for the exam goes as:
- Mode of the exam will be offline.
- Candidates will appear the exam with pen and paper.
- The pen must of blue or black in color. No other color will be accepted.
- The question paper will be based on OMR sheet.
- 200 marks of question paper for B. Tech in Bio-technology.
- Duration will be 180 minutes that is 3 hours.
- It will carry 800 marks in total.
- All other courses of B. Tech will take 2:30 hours and has 150 questions in total.
- It will carry 600 marks.
- For each correct answer four marks will be awarded.
- For each wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- If a candidate marks more than one answer then it will be considered as foul.
The below table represents the IPU CET Exam Pattern 2019 in the best manner:
Exam Pattern (Tabular Form)
|Examination Mode||PBT (Paper-based Test), Offline|
|Questions (In Numbers)||150 (Except B. Tech Bio-Technology where 200 questions will be asked)|
|Type of Questions||MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions)|
|Maximum Marks||600 (Different for MBBS, PGMC, and SSMC exam)|
|Exam Duration||2.5 Hours i.e. 150 minutes (180 minutes for B. Tech Bio-Technology)|
|Sections in Paper||According to the course|
Preparation Tips for IPU CET 2019
There are some preparation tips for IPU CET 2019 provided here for the candidates which will help them to prepare well:
- Make a time table as per your suitability.
- Check the exam pattern and syllabus.
- Set separate time for different subjects.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Take help of previous year question papers, internet, reference books, etc.
- Do mock test on a daily basis. Keep in mind that you have limited time to solve mock test questions.
- Maintain your health during preparation.
- Take regular breaks.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019
Admit Card plays a key role in the examination hall. The student needs to carry the admit card to the exam hall otherwise they won’t be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- The admit card release date of IPU CET 2019 is scheduled to take place two weeks before the date of examination.
- The admit card will be issued through online mode.
- A candidate must download the admit card from the official website of
- In order to download the admit card, the aspirant requires application number and password which are provide earlier.
- A candidate must take out two printouts of the admit card of IPU CET 2019. One copy of the admit card should be signed by the invigilator and the candidate must keep it with themselves. And, the admit card should be submitted to the invigilator for university records.
IPU CET Exam Centres 2019
There will be 9 centers designated to conduct the exam of IPU CET 2019. Point to be remembered is that only the MBA, MCA, and B.Tech applicants will get the opportunity to choose their preferred test centres while filling the application form in different cities. The students who want to participate for other disciplines need to appear in any of the centres within Delhi. Below list will help you have an idea of the exam centers:
|Name of City||Code of Center|
IPU CET 2019 Result
The result of IPU CET 2019 will be declared through online. The result will be declared within two weeks after the completion of the exam. The result will be announced on the official website of GGSIPU. Result for different courses will be declared in different dates. Candidates can download their scorecard using their Roll Number.
Steps to Check the IPU CET Result 2019
- Browse the official website of IPU University
- Hit the link for ‘Result’
- Feed the box with course name, roll number, and password generated while registering
- Hit the ‘Submit’ Button
- IPU CET Result 2019 will now be displayed on the screen.
- You can take the printout of the result.
IPU CET 2019 Counselling
The counselling round will be offline. The counselling will be done as per the availability of seats. The students will be provided with counselling venue and date. The students need to carry photographs at the counselling center. Check the below pointers to know about the aspects of counselling:
- The counselling fee for shortlisted candidates would be Rs. 1000, which can be paid either online or through offline mode. Counselling fee is neither refundable nor transferrable.
- Applicants are advised to make the online payment only on the official website using the university’s payment gateway through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- The candidates going for offline fee submission need to download a cash challan from the official website and after filling the details, they need to deposit it with fee at the specified bank branches.
- The candidates need to wait for 2 days after paying the counselling fee to proceed with the counselling registration.
- The authority determines the seat allotment process on the basis of merit, region, and respective category of the candidates.
- After seat allotment, candidates will have to pay the admission fee to secure their seats.
- Hence, the candidates need to visit the allotted college for admission fee submission and further formalities of the admission.
- Candidates should carry their original documents while appearing for counselling to get the same verified by the authority.
Document Needed while Counselling
Candidates should carry the below mentioned documents in original for verification by the administrative bodies while counselling:
10th Class Certificate
10th Class Mark sheet
12th Class Certificate
12th Class Mark sheet
Academic Fee Receipt
Caste Certificate (if applicable)
Bachelor’s Degree Mark Sheet (if applicable)
Bachelor’s Degree Certificate (if applicable)
FAQs about IPU CET 2019
The students should go through the Frequently Asked Questions before filling up the application form of IPU CET 2019. The FAQ may include questions like:
- Can I pay the application fee via offline mode?
– Yes, the payment mode is offline only.
- What are the eligibility criteria to apply for B. Tech course?
– The IPU CET eligibility criteria 2019 for B.Tech is mentioned above in this article. Refer the same information.
- When will be the IPU CET application form 2019 released?
– It will be available in the month of March or April 2019 (as per the tentative schedule).
- I have a compartment in Mathematics subject in class 12th. Am I eligible to apply?
–The candidates who have a compartment in any subject are also eligible. But they need to qualify the same subject while admission process.
Hope the above details are vital for you. Kindly leave any query below.