IMU CET Counselling 2019 will be organized by IMU or Indian Maritime University in the 1st week of June 2019. All the candidates who have qualified the INU CET 2019 exam can take part in counselling process where the seats will be allotted to them on the basis of their score and ranking. The applicants are supposed to appear at the venue of counselling on the specified date and time with some important documents in original. The procedure of counselling will be online and it is centralized. The candidates need to present at the campus of IMU for complete counselling round right from the online registration to the document verification. IMU will verify the authenticity of the documents and then allow the applicants to deposit the course fee. Note that the authority will cancel the admission process of those candidates who fail to provide the documents.
In this article related to IMU CET Counselling 2019, the selected applicants will get the complete idea of the counselling procedure, the basis of seat allotment, important instructions regarding counselling and much more.
Important Dates: IMU CET Counselling 2019
IMU has released the tentative schedule of IMU CET counselling and the related events. Let’s have a look at the table given below:
|Commencement of IMU CET Counselling 2019||1st week of June 2019|
|Deadline for online registration||3rd week of June 2019|
|Availability of first list of shortlisted candidates||4th week of June 2019|
|Fee payment by selected candidates||1st week of July 2019|
|Release of second list of shortlisted candidates||1st week of July 2019|
|Fee payment by selected applicants||2nd week of July 2019|
|Release of third List of shortlisted applicants (if required)||2nd week of July 2019|
|Fee payment by selected applicants||3rd week of July 2019|
|Verification of documents||4th week of July 2019|
|Beginning of classes||1st week of August 2019|
Facts about Bottom of Form
IMU CET Counselling 2019
- To participate in IMU CET counselling, the candidates need to qualify the common entrance test with the good ranking.
- The process of counselling will be centralized and the candidates are supposed to register themselves online before document submission.
- The applicants can verify their name in the merit list as per the cut off percentage and then get the confirmation of the counselling round.
- The authority will send the intimation of counselling date, time and IMU campus to the selected candidates on registered email.
- All the participants will have to bring the required documents on the day of counselling else IMU will cancel the admission process.
- The choice of the courses can be made by the applicants on the grounds of their ranking.
- Only those candidates who have their names in the rank list can appear for IMU CET counselling.
- There will be the counselling fee of Rs 10,000/- that would be non-refundable and the candidates will have to make the payment of the same to be the part of counselling round.
- The cutoff score of IMU CET as specified by the authority will be the criteria of the candidates’ qualification in the exam.
- The applicants must know the importance of document verification in IMU CET counselling and cannot avoid this step under any circumstances.
- IMU has the right to reject the registration for counselling in case the applicants provide fake documents.
Process of IMU CET Counselling 2019
- The applicants who score as per the cut off marks in IMU CET 2019 and find their rank in the merit list will get the opportunity to become the part of IMU CET counselling round.
- The applicants need to appear at any of the IMU campuses on the given date and time with the specified documents.
- For centralized counselling process, they need to register themselves online and fill the preference form carefully.
- After online registration, the applicants need to proceed ahead for document verification process where the authority will do adequate scrutiny of the original documents and then give the green signal to the candidates.
- Those who fail to provide any of the mentioned documents, IMU will not allow them to take admission in the given course.
- Note that the admission is granted only if the process of document verification will be successfully done.
- Any kind of fake document is not allowed and if the candidates produce the same, the authority will cancel the admission.
- Once the seats will be allotted, the names of the applicants will be published on the web portal of IMU.
- The selected candidates need to make the payment of Rs 25,000/- as for course fee.
Necessary Documents for IMU CET counselling 2019
The applicants need to bring the below-given documents at the time of IMU CET counselling else their admission will be cancelled by the authority. The list is as under:
- Admit card of IMU CET 2019
- Score Card of IMU CET 2019
- Mark sheet of High school & Intermediate
- Category Certificate
- Nationality certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Certificate for physical fitness
Important Points to Remember: IMU CET Counselling 2019
- It is mandatory for the participants to appear at the counselling venue on time.
- The first step of IMU CET counselling will be online registration that the candidates need to do at the campus of IMU.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the grounds of their score in IMU CET and the seats will be allotted as per the ranking in the merit list.
- Before the seat allotment, IMU completes the process of document verification where the applicants need to provide original certificates as specified by the authority.
- Those who do not bring any of the mark sheets or certificates prescribed by IMU for verification purpose, the authority reserves the right to cancel the admission process.
- Only those applicants who register online and complete the document verification process will be allotted seats.
This is all about IMU CET Counselling 2019. Hope you get the clear idea of every detail mentioned in this content as the process that is elaborated here will be quite helpful for those who are eligible to participate in IMU CET counselling 2019. Still, if you have any kind of query or doubt in your mind, never get hesitated to get in touch with us.