IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019 will be released by the university for all the registered candidates who applied for the admission in IIST. The rank list of IIST B.Tech is expected to be available in the third week of June 2019. The admission to the IIST B.Tech will be on the basis of the result obtained by the candidates in JEE Advanced 2019. Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST) will offer the admission to the students who cater the candidates with the undergraduate courses. The candidates need to qualify the eligibility criteria of the IIST B.Tech 2019 to be eligible for the admission process. IIST 2019 B.Tech Rank List will be created by the authority which provides the admission based on the aggregate marks secured by the candidates in the JEE Advanced 2019 entrance exam. If two or more candidates have attained the same marks, inter-se-merit will be used. The candidates, who will attain their names in the IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019, will be assigned with the seats on the basis of their ranks secured. This article will provide information regarding the IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019.
Important Dates of IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019
Following are the important dates related to the rank list of the IIST B.tech 2019.
|Availability of the IIST 2019 B.Tech Rank List||Third week of June 2019|
|Availability of Counselling details||Third week of June 2019|
|IIST B.Tech counselling 2019||Last week of June to Fourth week of July 2019|
Inter-se-merit Rules of IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019
If more than two candidates got the same marks in the national level JEE Advanced 2019, the following rules of inter-se-merit will be used while creating the IIST 2019 B.Tech Rank List.
The candidates, who secure more marks in the Mathematics, will be awarded higher rank.
If the case still exists, the candidates securing more marks in Physics will be awarded higher rank.
In case the tie still exists, the candidates securing a higher rank in JEE Main 2019 examination in their respective category will be awarded higher rank.
Key Features of IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019
- The rank list of the IIST B.Tech 2019 will be prepared by the IIST on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in the JEE Advanced.
- The candidates will be called for the counselling based on the ranks displayed in the merit list of IIST B.Tech 2019.
- The candidates need to register for obtaining the admission in B.Tech programme in IIST 2019.
- The candidates need to provide the required necessary details and also have to pay the application fee on or before the last date of registration.
- In JEE Advanced 2019, the candidates belonging from General category will be required a minimum of 20% in aggregate along with at least 5% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually. The candidates belonging from Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer need to obtain at least 18% in aggregate and 4.5% in the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics individually. The candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST) and PwD need to acquire at least 10% in aggregate and 2.5% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects individually.
After the Declaration of the IIST B.Tech Rank List 2019
Once the IIST 2019 B.Tech Rank List is declared, the candidates will be invited for the allotment of seats in various courses provided by the IIST. So, the candidates are advised to prepare accordingly to achieve a good rank in the merit list. The candidates who acquire good marks in the merit list will obtain greater chances for getting admission to the B.Tech Course in IIST 2019.
Now you must be aware of the different facets related to the rank list of IIST 2019.