IISc BS Counselling 2019- Indian Institute of Science will be conducting the counselling procedure tentatively in the third week of June 2019 for JEE Main, JEE Advanced, and NEET candidates. The admission of the IISc will be organized for providing the candidates with the opportunity to study in various undergraduate, postgraduate and Ph.D. programmes run by Indian Institute of Science (IISc). The candidates, who want to pursue the Bachelor of Science (BS) in Research in IISc, need to qualify the examination for securing admission. The IISc BS admission 2019 procedure will be administered by the IISc every year. IISc will not conduct an entrance examination for the admission process, the admission for PG and Research courses will be based on aptitude test and interview. The candidates need to qualify any of national level examinations such as JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, CEED, GATE, KVPY and some other examination. The candidates can acquire the admission based on the national level exams. The candidates willing to get admission in the various courses will be required to meet the eligibility criteria of the IISc. The authority of the IISc will release the cutoff marks in category wise for all the exams separately. The IISc BS Counselling 2019 for JEE Main/JEE Advanced/ NEET will be organized for the selected candidates tentatively in the 3rd week of June 2019. The counselling of IISc BS will be conducted in offline mode at the venue of UG Administrative Building in the IISc campus. This article will deal with the information regarding the IISc BS Counselling 2019. The candidates are requested to keep a track in the official website for latest updates of the counselling procedures.
Important Dates related to IISc BS Counselling 2019
Following are the important dates which the candidates should remind for their advantage.
|Availability of Admission Form||1st week of June 2019|
|Beginning of Counselling for JEE Mains||3rd week of June 2019|
|Beginning of Counselling for JEE Main, JEE Advanced and NEET||3rd week of June 2019|
|Beginning of Spot Counselling for KVPY-SX, KVPY-SA, JEE Mains, IT-JEE Advanced and NEET-UG||4th week of July 2019|
Documents required for IISc BS Counselling 2019
The candidates are required to carry the documents which are mentioned below for the IISc BS Counselling 2019.
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 10th standard
- Marksheet and Passing Certificate of 12th standard
- Qualifying Exam Degree
- Admit Card of the Qualifying Exam
- Score Card of the Qualifying Exam
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Domicile Certificate
- Offer Letter
- Category Certificate
Procedures for IISc BS counselling 2019
- All the candidates who are shortlisted will be called for counselling in the Bangalore campus of IISc.
- The candidates need to carry the necessary document along with them to the counselling venue for verification.
- The candidates will be allotted the seats in the IISc after successful verification of documents.
- The candidates will be required to submit the admission fees in the prescribed date after the seat allotment procedure.
Things to be noted:
- Participation in the counselling is compulsory for the candidate’s seat confirmation in the Bachelor of Science (Research) programme.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the JEE Main, JEE Advance, NEET UG results.
- Candidates who will secure ranks below the cutoff not be eligible for the counselling.
IISc BS Counselling 2019: Key Notes
It is mandatory for the candidates to take part in the process of counselling to confirm the seats for admission in the Bachelor of Science in Research programme. The candidates if selected are required to complete the formalities of admission such as payment of admission fees on the same date and commence the classes without delay. The seat will be occupied on the basis of rank and availability of the seat.
The candidates need to produce the offer letter at the time of IISc BS Counselling 2019. The candidates from the KVPY stream will have to produce their provisional fellowship award letter. The candidates need to verify their original documents along with the photocopies. The candidates need to pay the necessary admission fee to the concerned authority if the candidate wants to get admission.