IISC BS Application Form 2019- Indian Institute of Science or IISc is a research institute that provides admission to various courses like engineering, management, and designing. IISc offers admission on the basis of JEE Main, JEE Advanced, GATE and KVPY entrance exam score. The qualified candidates of these competitive entrance exams will be able to take admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, research courses. To fill up the application form, candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria. The application form for IISc BS will be available from the first week of February 2019 and the candidates should complete the application form before the last date that will be on the 4th week of April 2019. There will not be any entrance exam for IISc BS program. The application form will include all the details about the candidates. The article written here deals will the IISc BS Application Form 2019.
Important Dates for IISc BS Application Form 2019
The dates mentioned here will give all the candidates an idea of the tentative schedule of IISc BS Application Form 2019. The candidates can stay tuned to this page to know about the updates if important dates.
|Release Date of Application Form||1st week of February 2019|
|Last Date for Application Form||4th week of April 2019|
Procedure to fill up IISc BS Application Form 2019
The eligibility criteria are very important before filling up the IISc BS Application Form 2019 as it would lead to disqualification of the candidates if the eligibility criteria are not fulfilled. Below are the procedures, candidates should go through for filling up the application form:
- In the first procedure, candidates are required to go for the registration process.
- The candidates are required to visit the official website of IISc and go for the registration page.
- Enter the details like nationality, date of birth, email address, category and mobile number.
- The candidates are required to answer the security question and click the registration button.
- The candidates will get registered and once they got registered they need to re-login to the website.
- Then search for the application form of IISc BS program.
- Then when the application form is available, the candidates are required to enter the personal details.
- The candidates should enter the following details
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- The nationality of the Candidates
- Domicile of the candidate
- Category of the candidate
- Address of the Candidate
- Contact Details
- 10th standard School and Board
- 12th standard School and Board
- JEE Main and Advance Registration Number
- KVPY Roll Number and Mark secure
- After filling up the application form candidates are required to upload the photograph and signature in the format that is required by the application form.
- The candidates have to review the application one last time before submitting.
- After submitting, the candidates have to give the application fee for the final submission of the application form.
- The candidates are required to keep the print copy of the application form for later use.
Documents Required with IISc BS Application Form 2019
These are the documents candidates should upload when the application form for IISc BS filling up process is completed. The table below will give the information for the documents required to be uploaded on the website:
|Document Required||Uploading Size and Format|
|Candidates should upload the scanned copy of the photograph with 4.5cm X 3.5cm in image and dimension. The minimum size of the photo will be from 50 KB to a maximum size of 100KB. The photo should be uploaded in JPEG and PNG format.|
|Signature||Candidates are required to upload the scanned copy of the signature. The size of the signature should be of 30 KB minimum and should less than 100 KB in size. The image should be uploaded in JPEG and PNG format.|
|Other Important Documents Required||The candidates should upload important documents like:
· 10th Standard Marksheet
· 12th standard Marksheet
· JEE Main and JEE Advanced Registration.
· KVPY Roll Number
· KVPY Scorecard
· Caste Certificate
· Date of Birth
· Age Certificate
Application Fee for IISc BS Application Form 2019
The application fee can only be paid through online mode and once the fee is paid it won’t be refunded. The candidates can pay the fee through online modes like net banking, debit or credit card. The application fee for General and Other Backward Class/Kashmiri Migrants will be Rs 500. For SC/ST it will be 250 approximately.