IISC BS Admission 2019- The online mode application process for IISC BS Admission 2019 has been started on 1 February 2019, the candidates can submit the application form in online mode till the last week of April 2019. IISc full form is Indian Institute of Science and BS stands from Bachelor of Science. The Indian Institute of Science was established in the year 1909 and is a public university that is located in the city of Bangalore, Karnataka. According to 2018 QS World University Rankings, the Indian Institute of Science was ranked at 190 worldwide. The IISc provide admission in various scientific research and technical fields. IISc will not conduct any exam for the Under-Graduate, Post-Graduate and other research degrees. Instead, the candidates will be given admission in the degree courses through competitive exams like NEET, CEED, JEE Main, UGC NET, KVPY, JEE Advance, and other entrance exams. The IISc will conduct 2019 aptitude exam for only Management and M.Tech courses. The candidates who will qualify the various competitive exams mention above will be getting admission to various degree courses in the university. Before applying for the admission in IISc BS (Bachelor of Science) research course, candidates should check the eligibility criteria and eligible ones can go through the process of filling up the application form of IISc BS research course. The application form of IISc BS Admission 2019 is available from 1 February 2019 and the last date to submit the application form will be in the 4th week of April 2019. This article will provide all information regarding IISc BS Admission 2019 such as application form, counselling, important dates, and others.
Latest Update: The online mode IISc BS Application Form 2019 is live on the official website of conducting body from 1 February 2019. The candidates can submit the application form by clicking the link given below:
Important Dates of IISc BS Admission 2019
Candidates can check the table below to get all information about the important dates about IISc BS Admission 2019 and these dates are based on tentative. For getting the exact date’s candidates are advised to visit the official website of IISc.s
|Important Events||Dates in 2019|
|Starting Date of Online Application Form||1 February 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||Last week of April 2019|
|Last date to submit the scores of IIT-JEE (Main), KVPY, IIT-JEE (Advance) & NEET exam||Within 1 week after the declaration of respective result|
|Physical Report at IISc for Admission/Counselling||3rd Week of June- 4th Week of July 2019|
IISc BS Admission Application Form 2019
The application form of IISc BS is available through online mode only and candidates need to check the eligibility criteria. Candidates are requested to follow the steps below to fill up the application form.
- The application form of IISc BS will be available from 1st week of February 2019.
- Once the application form is available all those candidates can fill up the application after qualifying the JEE Main, JEE Advance, KVPY entrance exam.
- Candidates who need to fill up the application form need to register as ‘New User’ and click the login button with the website of the university.
- Then candidates need to enter their name, date of birth and nationality for getting registered.
- Then click the register button for generating the Email ID and password.
- After registering, they should enter their Email ID and password to obtain the application form.
- Then they should fill the application form that will ask details about name, address, parent’s name, educational qualification, caste certificate and other important documents.
- After filling up the application form, candidates are required to upload the scanned signature and photograph in JPEG format.
- Then candidates need to choose their respective channel which they are applying for such as JEE Advanced, JEE Main, KVPY and others.
- After that, they must check all the information given is correct and whether there any editing is required.
- After that, they need to press the submit button and it will be submitted.
- After that, the candidates are advised to download and print the application form of IISc BS for later use.
Application Fee of IISc BS Admission 2019
Candidates need to pay the application fee for the final completion of application form of IISc BS 2019. The application fee can be paid through online modes such as net banking, debit card or credit card or through any other online mode of payment. For paying the application fee candidates need to log in to the payment section of the website after submitting the application form. Candidates can check the fees that are given below for different category.
For undergraduate course, the application fee for the admission of IISc BS 2019 for General category will be Rs 500.
For Under-Graduate course, the application fees for the admission of IISc BS 2019 for ST/SC/PWD it will be Rs 250.
IISc BS Admission Eligibility Criteria 2019
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria required for availing undergraduate IISc BS Admission 2019 which is mentioned below:
- Candidates need to pass 10+2 exam or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
- The candidates need to pass 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry, biology or mathematics as the main subjects, and other subjects like Computer Science, Electronics and Technical as optional.
- They should have 60% marks or equivalent to that in the qualifying exam and in case of ST/SC there will be some relaxation.
- For becoming eligible the candidates need to qualify the exam like JEE Advance, JEE Main, KVPY, NEET or other competitive exams.
Cut-off Percentage for IISc BS Admission 2019
The IISc BS Admission 2019 will be done on the basis of rank and marks secured in competitive exam such as JEE Advanced, JEE Main, KVPY. The score for cut-off marks will be available through online mode. Candidates can access the cut-off marks by entering their application ID and password. The cut-off marks will be considered for deciding the admission of the candidate. The candidates will get a clear idea about the cut-off percentage from the table given below on the basis of the expected cut-off marks in JEE Advance, JEE Main, KVPY and UG courses.
|Category||Qualifying Entrance Exam|
|SC, ST & PwD||30%|
IISc BS Admission Counselling 2019
The counselling process of IISc BS Admission 2019 will take place online that will start from the 3rd week of June 2019. For that candidates need to fill up the applying form of IISc 2019. Then the list of candidates selected on the basis of marks obtained in various competitive exams like JEE Advance, JEE Main, KVPY that was conducted in national level and it will be declared through online for counselling process. There will be a separate merit list for the candidates that come under different channels like JEE Advance/JEE Main/KVPY. For seat allotment, the candidates will be selected on the basis of cut-off marks, category based merit list and from the number of seats that will be available. For reserved category, there will be reservation according to the Indian Government rules. The candidates who will qualify all three national level competitive exam like JEE Advance/JEE Main/KVPY will be given more preference and will be on the top of merit list prepared.
The above articles will give all the required information of IISc BS Admission 2019 and to get know more information about the admission procedure of IISc BS 2019 candidates can visit the official website of IISc.