IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019- IIIT Hyderabad, i.e., the International Institute of Information Technology is a university of information technology and research located in Hyderabad city of Telangana state. IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech 2019 admission procedure will be according to the counselling through UGEE, JEE Main, DASA and many other entrance examinations. All the candidates must check the eligibility criteria of IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech 2019 in order to know whether they meet requirements or not. The date for submitting the application form for different modes of admission will be different. The candidates who will be applying for admission on the basis OF UGEE and SPEC will need to sit for the entrance exam. All those candidates who pass the entrance test will require to go and appear in the Personal interview for the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2019. This article has been written for giving the candidates all the required details about the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019. All the candidates are requested to read this article to the end to understand the merit list for IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech courses.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019: Key Aspects
The IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019 will be published after the declaration of the results of the candidates. The result of the candidates, who will apply on the basis of the JEE Mains 2019, will be declared in the in the 4th week of May 2019. The result for the candidates, who will be participating on behalf of the DASA UG 2019, will be released in the 1st week of May 2019. Finally, the entrance exam result for the UGEE, Olympiad, and SPEC will be released in the first week of May 2019. Once the result will be declared, the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019 will be prepared within a week of the declaration of the results. The Merit List for the JEE Main, DASA UG 2019 & UGEE/Olympiad/Spec will be prepared separately.
Since there would be no entrance exam for the JEE Main 2019 and DASA UG 2019, the candidates are requested to study hard for the JEE MAIN 2019 AND DASA UG 2019 in order to get good rank in the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019
All the candidates will be assigned a unique rank in the merit list of the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019.
All the candidates will be able to view their rank in the merit list of the IIIT Hyderabad B. TECH 2019, after following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the Official website of the IIIT Hyderabad.
- On the official website of the IIIT Hyderabad, the candidates will require to click on the Result section
- This will open the result list from which the candidates will require to find the “IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019” link.
- This will open a login page and here the candidates will require entering their login credentials.
- Once the candidates will enter the login credential, they will require clicking the “Submit” button.
- Once the candidates will log in, they will be able to see the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019. The candidate will require to search for their Registration Number and Name in the Merit List in order to know their Rank in the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Merit List 2019
After the Declaration of the Merit List
Once the merit list is declared, all the candidates will be used for allotting seats to the candidates in various courses. Therefore, it is advised to the candidates to prepare hard for the entrance exam they will be giving in order to secure a good rank in the merit list. All the candidates who will secure good ranks in the merit list will have the greater chance of getting admission into one of the courses offered by International Institute of Information technology Hyderabad.