IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019– International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad has released the application form of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech admission through UGEE and SPEC mode on 11 February 2019 and it has to be submitted on or before 23 March 2019. The candidates can access the application form for UGEE and SPEC mode only through online mode on the official website of IIT Hyderabad and on this page as well. The application form for DASA UG and JEE Main mode will be made available tentatively from the first week of March 2019. IIIT is the abbreviation for the International Institute of Information Technology. IIIT Hyderabad is the university which specializes in information technology research. It is located in the state of Telangana. It yearly conducts an admission procedure for selecting candidates for admission into various B. Tech courses. IIT Hyderabad B. Tech 2019 will also consider the JEE Main 2019 marks of the candidates for providing them admission to various courses which are offered by the IIT Hyderabad. The last date for submitting IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 for JEE Mains 2019 will be made available sometime in the 3rd week of May 2019. All the candidates, who will qualify for the DASA Under Graduate admission process, will require registering before the 3rd week of April 2019. All the candidates must check the IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech eligibility criteria 2019 before applying for the IIIT Hyderabad 2019 for the B. Tech course in order to ensure that they are eligible for giving and passing the IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech admission procedure 2019.
The IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 will differ for different modes of admission. Aspiring candidates must read this article to know all the information regarding the application form for IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech 2019. It would start by giving a brief introduction about the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 and mention the procedure for filling up the Application Form by the candidates who will be applying for the B. Tech courses of the IIIT Hyderabad 2019.
Latest Update: IIIT Hyderabad has released the application form of IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech for UGEE and SPEC mode on 11 February 2019. The candidates can fill up the same by clicking the link given below:
Click here to apply for IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Admission through UGEE and SPEC mode
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019: Quick Info
All the candidates will require submitting the application form for the IIIT Hyderabad B. Tech 2019 in order to get admission to the B. Tech courses of the IIIT Hyderabad. The IIIT Hyderabad B. tech 2019 admission procedure will be different for the following entrance Test- JEE Main 2019, UGEE-CLD, ECD, CND, and CLD programs/NK/NTSE or KVPY, DASA UG 2019, Olympiad, and SPEC. All the candidates would be required to select the appropriate admission category from the above-mentioned admission categories. The IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 is required to be submitted online.
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019: Important Dates
The Following are the important dates for the Application Form for the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech 2019. The dates of the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech application form 2019 will be different for the 3 different admission categories. The following table provides a list of all the important dates:
|On the Basis of JEE Main 2019 Entrance Exam|
|1||Application Form Launch Date||1st week of April 2019|
|2||Application Form Submission Last Date||4th week of May 2019|
|Through DASA Channel|
|1||Starting Date of Registration||2nd week of March 2019|
|2||Registration Closes on||4th week of April 2019|
|Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Examination (UGEE-CLD, ECD, CND & CLD course/NK/NTSE or KVPY), Olympiad & SPEC entrance exam|
|1||The launch of Application Form for UGEE & SPEC||11 February 2019 (Released)|
|2||Launch of Olympiad Application Form||2nd week of February 2019|
|3||Application Form submission Last date||23 March 2019|
|4||Entrance Exam||28 April 2019|
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 Submission Procedure
The IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech application form 2019 submission will consist of four steps. The following 4 steps must be followed by the candidates for filling up and submitting the application form online:
- Step 1 – Registration
- Step 2 – Application Form Filling and Submission
- Step 3 – Application Fee Payment
- Step 4 – Application Form Submission
The candidates will require to first get registered in the official website of the IIIT Hyderabad in order to submit the Application Form. All the candidates must finish the below-mentioned steps in order to get themselves Registered in the official website of IIIT Hyderabad:
- Visit the official website of the conducting authority of the IIIT Hyderabad.
- After visiting the official website, the candidates will require to click on the “New User” button.
- Once the candidates will click on the “new user” button, the registration page of the candidates will open up.
- The candidates will then have to fill the registration form by entering these details- Name, Date of Birth, User Id, Phone Number, etc. Once the candidates will fully fill up the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech application form 2019 they will require clicking on the “Register” button in order to complete their Registration.
Once the candidates will get successfully registered they will be given the login credentials. The login credentials of the candidates will be the username and the password. The candidates will then have to use these login credentials to Login to their Account in the official website of the IIIT Hyderabad.
Application Form Fill up and Submission
Once the candidates will get fully registered the candidates will require following the below mentioned steps to fill up and submit their application form:
- Log in to the official website of the IIIT Hyderabad using the username and the password. Once the candidate will log in to the official website of the IIIT Hyderabad, the application form will open up.
- The candidates will require filling up the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech application form 2019 by giving all the information that will be required to be filled in the application form by filling all the fields. The candidates will have to fill all the fields with a “*” mark at their side will be mandatory to be filled, whereas, all the other fields will be optional and can be filled by the candidates. the details that will be required to be filled in the application form will differ on the basis of the mode of the Admission of the candidates.
- Once the candidates will completely fill up the application form they will need to upload all the required documents:
SIZE: 30 Kb to 100Kb
FORMAT: Jpg File Format
SIZE: 10 Kb to 50 Kb
FORMAT: Jpg File Format
- 10th & 12th mark sheet and certificate
- NTSE/KVPY certificate or Grade Sheets (until 3rd semester)
- After the candidates would fill up the application form and upload all their documents they will require clicking on the “Proceed” Button.
For JEE Mains 2019 BASED Admission
All the candidates who will be applying for the admission on the basis of the JEE Main 2019 have to get registered and then enter the JEE Main 2019 roll number and rank for submitting the Application Form.
Through DASA UG 2019:
First, the candidates will require to get registered by following the above-mentioned steps.
Then the candidates will require filling up all the personal and qualification details in the application form.
Application Fee Payment
Once the candidates will successfully upload their documents along with the application form the candidates will then require to pay the application fee through online mode. The candidates will have to pay the application fee by using one of the below-mentioned options:
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
The following given table state the application fee details of all the admission modes:
|Mode of Admission||Application Fee Amount|
|JEE Main 2019||Rs. 1500|
|DASA UG 2019||Rs. 6000|
IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 Submission
Once the candidates will pay the application form they will be able to submit their IIIT Hyderabad, B. Tech. Application Form by signing in to the IIIT Hyderabad official website using the username and the password as the login credentials. Once the candidates will log in, they will require to click on the submit button to complete the IIIT Hyderabad B.Tech Application Form 2019 Submission.