IEMJEE Counselling 2019 –IEMJEE Counselling 2019 will be conducted by UEM or University of Engineering and Management in the month of June 2019. All the applicants who score as per the cut off marks and have their names in the merit list are supposed to take part in the process of counselling. The authority will announce the actual date and timing of the counselling round and the applicants will have to present at the venue on time. The documents that are needed by the University for Verification Purpose will have to be provided by the candidates during counselling. The seat allotment will be based on the ranking of the candidates in the merit list and is the highly transparent process. The counselling will be held at two campuses of UEM that are Kolkata and Jaipur and the candidates will have to be there on time. There will be the preference form that they need to fill after document verification process. This article discusses about the facts and information pertaining to IEMJEE Counselling 2019, its schedule, necessary documents for verification, the process of counselling and much more.
Schedule of IEMJEE Counselling 2019
IEMJEE Counselling 2019 will be commenced in the month of June 2019 after the announcement of result and release of merit list online. The actual schedule of the counselling round will be declared by UEM online and the selected candidates will be notified. It is mandatory for all the shortlisted candidates to appear for counselling and seat allotment process at the given date and time.
Facts about IEMJEE Counselling 2019
The major facts related to IEMJEE Counselling are mentioned below:
- The process of counselling will be conducted by UEM at its campuses of Jaipur and Kolkata.
- It is compulsory for the applicants to visit the venue on the given date and time else the seat can be allotted to other candidates.
- The applicants must also carry the necessary documents specified by the authority for verification.
- Once the verification of the documents will be done, the applicants need to complete the preference form that will be given offline.
- The candidates must fill the details in the form carefully without any error.
- In case of any kind of discrepancy, while choosing the course, the authority will not be liable.
- The ranking of the applicants in the merit list will be the parameter for seat allotment.
- The merit list will contain the ranking of the applicants and they will get the seat of their choice as per the rank.
- The process of seat allotment and counselling is transparent and the authority will manage everything in an organized manner.
- The availability of seats for a particular engineering or management programme will also be the criteria for seat allotment.
- In case the candidates do not come on time at the counselling centre, their seat may be given to the next ranked applicants.
- The applicants need to make the payment of the course fee post seat allotment and document verification.
Process of IEMJEE Counselling 2019
IEMJEE Counselling will be scheduled in the month of June 2019. All the applicants who are shortlisted as per their score in the IEMJEE 2019 exam and ranking in the merit list will get the chance to take part in the counselling round. The process for the same is given below:
- The process of counselling will be organized by UEM at Jaipur and Kolkata campuses in June 2019.
- The selected candidates will be given notification by the authority about the date and time of IEMJEE counselling 2019.
- They need to present at the venue on the given date and time.
- The applicants need to first provide the documents as listed by UEM to the authority for verification.
- After successful verification, they will be given the preference form offline to fill their course choice.
- The seat allotment will be done on the grounds of merit list and availability of seat.
- Those who fail to appear at the venue of counselling on the provided time will not be given any other chance to participate in the round of IEMJEE counselling.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to bring the certificates and documents in original and photocopies.
- The authority will scrutinize each and every certificate before allowing the candidates to fill the preference form.
- Any single deviation during the verification process may lead to discontinuation of the candidates from counselling round.
- Once the verification is completed and the preference form is filled, the candidates will be directed for course fee payment.
Necessary Documents for IEMJEE Counselling 2019
The authority has prescribed the list of some important documents that the selected candidates need to bring at the counselling venue in original and photocopies for the purpose of verification. The list of the same is as under:
- Scorecard and admit card for IEMJEE 2019
- Mark sheet of 10th and 12th standard
- Certificate of 10th and 12th standard
- Mark sheet and Certificate of Graduation
- Transfer certificate from the institute or college that was last attended
- Nationality Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
This is the complete guide for IEMJEE counselling 2019. Those who have any kind of doubt related to the procedure of counselling or documents or have the query regarding the facts of IEMJEE counselling can connect with us and fix the issues.