IEMJEE Application Form 2019- The online mode application process for IEMJEE 2019 exam has been started. The candidates can fill & submit the online application form on the official website. While filling the online IEMJEE application form 2019, the candidates have to choose the date of the exam from 1 to 15 April 2019 as per their convenience. Institute of Engineering and Management of Joint Entrance Exam also known as IEMJEE is an entrance exam conducted for getting admission to various engineering colleges in India. It is a University-based entrance exam conducted by the University of Engineering (UEM) and Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM). The candidates can take admission in various courses like Basic Sciences, Computer Application, Management, Commerce, Business Studies and Engineering courses that are provided by IEMJEE. It provides admission to various undergraduate programs like B.Tech, BBA, BCA, BPT, B.Sc, and B.Com. The online IEMJEE Application Form 2019 is available from February 2019 and the last date for filling up application form will be March 2019. The participating institutes of IEMJEE exam are University of Engineering (UEM) and Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) which have its 2 campuses in Jaipur and Kolkata. The exam for IEMJEE 2019 will be in offline and online mode. The eligibility criteria for applying in IEMJEE are 10+2 passed from a recognized board with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics for undergraduate courses. In the case of engineering courses candidates must have 60% marks in aggregate in subjects like Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry.
Latest Update: The application process for IEMJEE 2019 exam has been started in online mode. The candidates can fill & submit the online application form by clicking the link given below:
Click here to apply for IEMJEE 2019
IEMJEE 2019 Important Dates
The examination conducting body will soon announce important dates of events related to IEMJEE 2019 exam on its website. Till then, the candidates can check expected dates in the table below which is based on last year’s admission schedule:
|Sr. No.||IEMJEE Events||Important Dates|
|1||Availability of IEMJEE online forms||February 2019 (Started)|
|2||Deadline to submit IEMJEE application form||March 2019|
|3||IEMJEE Application Form correction window||March 2019|
|4||Release of IEMJEE Admit Card||Available|
|5||IEMJEE Phase 1 exam||1 to 15 April 2019 (Announced)|
|6||IEMJEE Phase 2 exam||First week of May 2019|
|7||Announcement of IEMJEE Result||1st week of June 2019|
IEMJEE Application Form 2019 Registration
Candidates need to register themselves with the official website of University of Engineering (UEM). Candidates need to be 17 years of age and not more than 25 years for filling up the application form. Candidates can follow the below steps for filling up the application form.
- For filling up the IEMJEE 2019 application form candidates need to visit the official website of UEM.
- The candidates need to fill up personal details, address, academic qualification and other caste related document for candidates belonging to reserved category.
- After completion of the application form, the candidates need to upload scanned photograph and signature and finally submit it in JPEG format.
- Candidates need to check carefully the IEMJEE 2019 application form once before submitting as once submitted it cannot be edited again.
- Once the application is completed, candidates have advised to print out the copy of application form for further use.
- The exam of IEMJEE 2019 will be conducted in phase one and phase two.
- NRI and Overseas candidates can also apply for IEMJEE 2019 exam.
Documents required for filling up IEMJEE Application Form 2019
The IEMJEE Application form 2019 has started from 1st week of January and the last date for filling up application form is March 2019. Candidates should keep all the required documents before filling up the application form. The documents required are 10th, 10+2 mark sheet, scanned photograph and signature, caste certificate for reserved candidates and other documents.
Candidates can follow the below table for filling up the IEMJEE Application Form 2019
|Document Required||Uploading Size|
|Photograph||Candidates need to upload their scanned photograph in JPEG format within the size of 50 KB|
|Signature||Candidates need to upload their scanned signature in JPEG format within the size of 50 KB|
|Other Documents Required||Documents like Identity card, Qualification details, Caste certificate, Address proof and Age proof should be upload within the size of 100-200 KB|
Application Fee for IEMJEE Application Form 2019
There is no application fee for the IEMJEE 2019 exam. Candidates can fill up IEMJEE Application form 2019 free of course.
Eligibility Criteria for IEMJEE Application form 2019
Candidates who are applying for IEMJEE 2019 should check the eligibility criteria for getting admission to various engineering and other undergraduate courses.
- For undergraduate course, candidates should qualify 10+2 exam with minimum 50% marks in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- For engineering courses, the candidates should get 60% marks aggregate in 10+2 from a recognized board in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Candidates need to be of at least 17 years and not more than 25 years.
- Candidates should also score good mark in IEMJEE 2019 for getting admission.
- Candidates from NRI, Overseas can apply for IEMJEE 2019 entrance exam through NRI quota.
- GATE, CAT and JECA qualified candidates will be called directly for GD & PI rounds in University D. courses.
The above article will give all the information about the IEMJEE Application From 2019. To get the latest information candidates can check IEMJEE Application Form 2019 dates from the official website of UEM.