IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card – Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) is a University Level entrance exam that is organized by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and University of Engineering and Management (UEM) for the candidates. IEMJEE provides admission in Management, Business Studies, Computer Application, Basic Sciences, Commerce and Engineering courses. IEMJEE is held for Under graduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programs. The mode of giving IEMJEE 2019 is both online and offline. IEMJEE 2019 is conducted in various phases and every phase have three different time slots. The IEMJEE 2019 application form would be made available at the 1st week of January, 2019 and the application form can be submitted till the 1st week of February, 2019. The last date for correcting the application form mistake would be till the 2nd week of April, 2019. The IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card would be made available by the 2nd Week of April, 2019. This article would give you all the information about getting admit cards.
Downloading IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card
For downloading the IEMJEE 2019 Admit card, the candidate first requires to submit his/her Application. The following steps explains in brief what a candidate should do to fill and submit the application form:
IEMJEE 2019 Application Form
- The applicants should submit the application form online by going to the official website.
- The Applicants must fill the relevant details in the form.
- After filling all the required data in the application form, the candidates require to upload the scanned copies of the passport sized photograph, signature and the all the required qualification documents
- Next, the candidate must click on the “SUBMIT” button, in order to complete the Application Form submission.
- Application fee is not required to be paid in order to purchase and to submit the IEMJEE 2019 Application Form.
Once, the candidate has submitted his/her application form, he/she would be issued his/her IEMJEE admit card on the same day. For getting the IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card, the candidate have to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website and click upon the “HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD” button.
- In the HALL TICKET download webpage, enter the “Students Names” and “Guardian’s Contact Email”.
- After entering both of these details, click on the “Download Hall ticket” button.
- The candidate can download their admit card after previewing on the official website.
- All of these steps would open the candidate’s admit card. The candidate should now take the print out the admit card.
IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card Details
The IEMJEE 2019 admit card would have the following information printed upon it:
- Name: The IEMJEE 2019 admit card would have the full name of the student printed upon it.
- Photo: The IEMJEE 2019 admit card would also have the photograph of the candidate upon it. It would be the same photograph that the candidate would upload while filling up the application form.
- Date of Birth: The date of birth of the candidate would also be printed
- Signature: The signature that the candidate uploaded would also be printed
- Category: The caste category of the candidate would also be present on the admit card
- Exam Date, Venue and Time: The date on which the IEMJEE 2019 entrance exam would be conducted along with the venue of the exam and time would also be mandatorily mentioned on the IEMJEE 2019 Admit card
- Course Applied: The course that the candidate is studying would also be printed on the admit card
- Application Number: The IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card would provide a unique Application Number to every candidate who is giving the IEMJEE 2019 entrance test
- Important Instructions: At last, the admit card would have all the essential instructions printed at the back of the admit card.
The following are some of the important advises that a candidate should keep in mind to give the exam in the best way possible:
- Make a list of all the important things to do a day before exam
- Take a good night sleep before the day of exam
- Don’t forget to carry all the important things, such as- College Id, Admit Card, Pen, etc. Use the list made by you in order to not forget anything important at your home
- Don’t take stress and panic after seeing the question, as it may cause you to forget what you knew.
- Answer all the questions that you know first and leave the hard ones for later.
- Don’t spend too much time answering a question.
Last but not the least, have faith in yourself, you would be able to achieve success.