IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 – IEMJEE has declared the result of first phase of exam. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website. Previously, the exam controlling body has released the admit card of IEMJEE 2019 exam on its website. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form under the given timeline will only be able to download the IEMJEE Admit Card 2019. A link is posted on this page to access the hall ticket of the exam. Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examination (IEMJEE) is a University Level entrance exam that is organized by the Institute of Engineering and Management (IEM) and University of Engineering and Management (UEM) for the candidates. IEMJEE provides admission in Management, Business Studies, Computer Application, Basic Sciences, Commerce and Engineering courses. IEMJEE is held for Undergraduate, Post Graduate and Doctoral Programs. The mode of giving IEMJEE 2019 is both online and offline. IEMJEE 2019 is conducted in various phases and every phase has three different time slots. The IEMJEE application form 2019 is available from 1st week of January 2019 and the application form can be submitted till the last week of February 2019. The last date for correcting the application form mistake would be till the 2nd week of April 2019. The IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 is made available from March 2019. This article would give you all the information about getting admit cards.
Latest Update: IEMJEE has declared the result of IEMJEE 2019 first phase exam on its website, click the link given below to check the same:
The IEMJEE admit card 2019 has been released by the exam conducting body, the candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below:
Downloading IEMJEE Admit Card 2019
For downloading the IEMJEE Admit card 2019, the candidate first requires to submit his/her Application. The following steps explain in brief what a candidate should do to fill and submit the application form:
IEMJEE Application Form 2019
- The applicants should submit the IEMJEE Application Form 2019 online by going to the official website.
- The Applicants must fill the relevant details in the form.
- After filling all the required data in the application form, the candidates require to upload the scanned copies of the passport sized photograph, signature and the all the required qualification documents
- Next, the candidate must click on the “SUBMIT” button, in order to complete the Application Form submission.
- The application fee is not required to be paid in order to purchase and to submit the IEMJEE Application Form 2019.
Once, the candidate has submitted his/her application form, he/she would be issued his/her IEMJEE admit card on the same day. For getting the IEMJEE Admit Card 2019, the candidate has to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website and click upon the “HALL TICKET DOWNLOAD” button.
- In the HALL TICKET download webpage, enter the “Students Names” and “Guardian’s Contact Email”.
- After entering both of these details, click on the “Download Hall ticket” button.
- The candidate can download their admit card after previewing on the official website.
- All of these steps would open the candidates admit card. The candidate should now take the print out the admit card.
IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 Details
The IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 would have the following information printed upon it:
- Name: The IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 would have the full name of the student printed upon it.
- Photo: The IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 would also have the photograph of the candidate upon it. It would be the same photograph that the candidate would upload while filling up the application form.
- Date of Birth: The date of birth of the candidate would also be printed
- Signature: The signature that the candidate uploaded would also be printed
- Category: The caste category of the candidate would also be present on the admit card
- Exam Date, Venue and Time: The date on which the IEMJEE 2019 entrance exam would be conducted along with the venue of the exam and time would also be mandatory mentioned on the IEMJEE Admit card 2019.
- Course Applied: The course that the candidate is studying would also be printed on the admit card
- Application Number: The IEMJEE Admit Card 2019 would provide a unique Application Number to every candidate who is giving the IEMJEE 2019 entrance test
- Important Instructions: At last, the admit card would have all the essential instructions printed at the back of the admit card.
The following are some of the important advises that a candidate should keep in mind to give the exam in the best way possible:
- Make a list of all the important things to do a day before the exam.
- Take a good night sleep before the day of the exam.
- Don’t forget to carry all the important things, such as- College Id, Admit Card, Pen, etc. Use the list made by you in order to not forget anything important at your home
- Don’t take stress and panic after seeing the question, as it may cause you to forget what you knew.
- Answer all the questions that you know first and leave the hard ones for later.
- Don’t spend too much time answering a question.
Last but not least, have faith in yourself, you would be able to achieve success.