IEMJEE 2019- The examination conducting body has declared the result for the first phase of IEMJEE 2019 exam. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check their result on the official website. Earlier, the exam conducting body has released IEMJEE admit card 2019 on its website. The candidates who have successfully submitted the application form will only be able to download the IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card. The candidates can download their admit card only on through online mode. Earlier, the application process for IEMJEE 2019 exam is started in online mode. The candidates can fill & submit the online application form on the official website. In the online IEMJEE application form 2019, the candidates have to choose the date of the exam from 1 to 15 April 2019 as per their convenience. IEMJEE stands for Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examination. It is a University level exam that provides admission to students in various courses by the Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering and Management. IEMJEE 2019 is an entrance test for students who want to take admission in various courses. The students who wish to take admission in the IEM and UEM group of Institutions should apply for the same through online mode. The IEM and UEM group conducts IEMJEE examination every year for the students who are willing to take admission in different courses like Commerce, Engineering, Management & Business Studies, Computer Application, Basic Sciences and other integrated courses in Management etc. The entrance test will be conducted in 3 stages and in multiple time slots which will be provided by the conducting Body of the examination. Applicants, who are interested to appear for IEMJEE, should fill up the application form. IEMJEE 2019 application forms will be available on the official website so they visit the website to gather all the required information. Therefore, the interested candidates must go through the details provided in this article of IEMJEE 2019 exam. IEMJEE 2019 will be conducted between March to April 2019.
Latest Update: IEMJEE has declared the result of IEMJEE 2019 first phase exam on its website, click the link given below to check the same:
The admit card of IEMJEE 2019 exam is published on the official website, the candidates can access the same by clicking the link given below:
IEMJEE 2019 Overview:
- Name of the examination –Institute of Engineering and Management Joint Entrance Examination
- Abbreviated as – IEMJEE 2019
- Organized by – Institute of Engineering and Management and University of Engineering and Management.
- Exam level – University level
- Question type – Multiple types
- Date of written exam – March to April 2019
- Category – Entrance exam
- Sub- categories – Management entrance exam, Engineering entrance exam, Science entrance exam.
- The release date of notification – January 2019
- Apply mode – online
IEMJEE 2019 Important Dates
|Application form will be available||January 2019|
|Last date of the submission of application form||March 2019|
|Last date to make a correction in the application form||March 2019|
|Issue date of admit card||March 2019 (Available)|
|Exam date (phase 1)||1 to 15 April 2019 (Announced)|
|Exam date ( phase 2)||May 2019|
|Result declaration date||April 2019 (Declared for phase 1)|
|The date for counseling session||June 2nd week 2019|
Courses Offered through IEMJEE 2019
The candidates across the country are being offered various UG & PG level courses offered by University of Engineering and Management in its 2 campuses situated in Kolkata and Jaipur. We have provided the name of offered courses through IEMJEE in 2 separate tables below:
UG Courses offered through IEMJEE 2019
|B Tech||4 years|
|B Tech + M Tech (integrated)||5 years|
|B Tech + MBA (integrated)||5 years|
|BBA + MBA (integrated)||4 years|
|BCA + MCA (integrated)||5 years|
|B Stat||3 years|
PG Courses offered through IEMJEE 2019
|M Sc||2 years|
|M Sc + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|M Tech||2 years|
|M Tech (evening)||2 years|
|M Tech + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|MBA + PhD (integrated)||4 years|
|MBA Executive||2 years|
|MCA + PhD (integrated)||5 years|
IEMJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria should be followed by all the candidates before proceeding to apply for IEMJEE 2019. The applicants can check the eligibility criteria at the official website. Those candidates who do not match with the eligibility criteria, their application form will be rejected by the conducting authority.
- Candidates should be at least 17 years of age to apply for IEMJEE 2019
- All the applicants should be below 25 years of age on the date of the exam.
- IEMJEE 2019 focuses on domicile applicants. Therefore Domicile certificate is necessary for candidates from Kolkata and Jaipur.
- For UG courses such as B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Com, and BPT the applicants should pass XII standard from a recognized board.
- Candidates must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
- They should have physics, chemistry, and mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- For SC/ST/PWD applicant must secure 45% marks in the exam.
- For IEMJEE 2019 entrance exam, the candidates are required to score a minimum 50% overall aggregate marks in the exam and the same is 45% for the SC/ST and PWD candidates.
- Every Indian or other nationals can appear for IEMJEE 2019. Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)/ Overseas Citizens of India (OCI)/Person of Indian Origin (PIO) can also apply under NRI seat reservation. Foreign nationals should apply under Govt. of India.
A valid score of IME JEE 2019 – Candidates who are willing to take admission must appear for IEMJEE 2019. Previous year score of IEMJEE is not applicable or invalid. The candidates who have opted for any State or National level exams like GATE, CAT, JECA, etc. will be called directly for Personal interview and Group discussion round.
IEMJEE 2019 Application Form
All the applicants are required to go through the official website of IEMJEE 2019, so as to get their application form for admission into various courses. The applicants should fill up the application form in order to apply for IEMJEE 2019.
- The candidates should first download the Information prospectus from the official website of the University and read all the provided information and instructions carefully before filling up the application forms.
- The candidates should log in to the official website and click on the “Application form” option to get registered with the official website.
- The candidates are then required to register in the official website by creating an account with a password by presenting various details like name, e-mail Id, password, mobile number and details of Father and Mother.
- The candidates are also required to fill some personal information, like Gender, Nationality, Category, Date of birth, contact number, etc. They should also fill the preference of the course applied for.
- All the applicants are required to attach the mark sheets and pass certificates of 10th, 12th and Graduation degree along with the Application form. Every candidate has to upload their scanned images of passport photograph along with their signatures.
- . Finally, the candidates need to click on the submit button in order to complete the application procedure. Since IEMJEE 2019 is organized in two phases, therefore the application form needs to be filled twice.
- The candidates must provide complete address along with their zip code.
- They should provide a valid mobile number and email address, they should also, make sure that they upload digital signature in jpeg format.
IEMJEE 2019 Exam Centres
The test for IEMJEE 2019 is going to be held at the test centres mentioned over here. As the official list of exam centres for IEMJEE 2019 exam announced yet, the candidates must keep in mind that the list of exam centres given here is based on last year’s information and as of this year the governing authority might add up or change the test centres. Until then, candidates can have a look at the tentative list of IEMJEE 2019 Exam Centres given below:
- IEM GURUKUL CAMPUS, Y-12, Sector – V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700091
- IEM ASHRAM BUILDING, GN-34/2, Sector – V, Saltlake Electronics Complex, Kolkata – 700 091, West Bengal, India.
- UEM KOLKATA CAMPUS, University Area, Plot No. III-B/5, New Town, Kolkata -700160
- UEM JAIPUR CAMPUS, GURUKUL, 6 km from Chomu on Sikar Road ( NH-11), Jaipur 303807
IEMJEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam authority has set some pattern regarding how the question paper will be set up for the candidates. The examination will be held in both the online and offline phases. The important points related to the paper pattern is described below-
- The entrance exam will be conducted both in online and offline mode for the applicants.
- The applicants will be given 3 hours to complete the IEMJEE 2019
- The entrance exam will be conducted in 35 different cities.
- The IEMJEE 2019 question paper will be based on MCQ type questions.
- The will be total 90 questions in the IEMJEE 2019
- Applicants will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- The candidates will loose 1 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics are the subjects that will be used to set the question paper.
IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of the IEMJEE 2019 will be available for the candidates only in the online mode. The candidates are required to visit the official website to download the IEMJEE admit card 2019. The applicants should visit the official website to search the “Admit card IEMJEE 2019” link. Then they have to put their email address and full name of the candidate and click on the submit button. The admit card will be displayed on the screen. The admit card will contain the essential details like name, photograph, signature, the contact details, date of the exam, day and timings of the exam, with the full address of the exam centre.
The admit card is a very important document for the IEMJEE 2019 exam, which is highly essential for the exam purpose. It is also required during the counseling sessions because the admit card is the proof of the successful submission of the application form of that candidate. If any applicants are found without a valid admit card, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
IEMJEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of the IEMJEE 2019 exam is based on the following three subjects-
- Physics – Current electricity, Oscillations, Physical world and measurements, properties of bulk matter, Dual nature of matter, Electronic devices, communication system, Capacitance, Magnetic effects of current and Magnetism, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating current, Optics, Radiation, and Atomic nuclei and Communication system.
- Chemistry – Some basic concepts of Chemistry, solid state of matter, Biomolecules, Solutions, the structure of the atom, classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, elements, isolation, Coordination Compounds, Polymers, Environmental chemistry and Chemistry in Everyday life.
- Mathematics – Algebra, calculus, Probability, Trigonometry, Geometry, Integration and Differentiation, Relation and functions, Inverse Trigonometric functions, Continuity and differentiability, Applications of derivatives, Vectors, and 3-D Geometry, Linear Programming, Series, Permutation and Combinations, Statistics and Dynamics.
IEMJEE 2019 Result
The result of IEMJEE 2019 exam has been declared within 2 weeks after the examination date. Now, the candidates can check the result of the first phase of the exam. The IEMJEE result 2019 will be published on the official website of the University. The candidate should visit the official website and click on the results link form the home page “Results IEMJEE 2019”. Then enter the admit card number and full name of the candidate and click on the submit button to get the result.
IEMJEE 2019 Counselling
The IEMJEE Counselling 2019 will start after the declaration of IEMJEE Results. The candidates are called for the admissions based on their scoring in their entrance exams. Certificate verification of the selected candidates will be done through helpline centers and the candidates will select their courses as per their preference. The selected candidates will have to bring the required documents at the counselling venue.
Required Documents for IEMJEE 2019 Counselling
The candidates have to bring the following documents:
- IEMJEE 2019 Admit Card
- IEMJEE 2019 Rank card
- Class 10thand 12th Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Qualifying Degree mark sheet and certificate (Graduation)
- Transfer or Leaving certificate from institute last attended
- Migration Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Proof of date of birth
- Firstly, the applicants are required to make a study plan as per their respective syllabus.
- Candidates are required to prepare for the exam by following the exam pattern and syllabus.
- They can also buy the best books for proper guidance and final exam preparation.
- The candidate should give proper time for revision of IEMJEE 2019
- The candidates can also go for solved sample paper and last year question papers.
Feel free to post your further queries in the comment section below to get them answered by our experts.