HPCET Result 2019- HPCET is the abbreviation for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test, which is a state level entrance exam conducted by the HIMTU (Himachal Pradesh Technical University). HPCET is convened for providing candidates with admission into various undergraduate courses in the field of Engineering. The next HPCET 2019 entrance exam will be held in the 2nd week of May 2019. Once the HPCET 2019 entrance exam will be conducted, the HPCET 2019 Answer Key will be released. Finally, the HPCET Result 2019 will be released by the conducting body of the HPCET 2019 in the 4th week of May 2019. This article is about the HPCET Result 2019 and will discuss all the aspects of the HPCET 2019 in detail. It would start by providing the important dates regarding the result of the HPCET 2019, followed by the procedure for viewing and downloading the same and the details that would be mentioned upon the scorecard of the HPCET 2019 and will finally provide details about the admission process after the declaration of the result.
HPCET Result 2019: Important Dates
The following are the tentative important dates regarding the HPCET Result 2019:
|HPCET Result 2019||Important Dates|
|HPCET 2019 Entrance Exam||2nd week of May 2019|
|Declaration of result||4th week of May 2019|
The HPCET 2019 entrance exam will be held sometime in the 2nd week of the month of May 2019. The HPCET 2019 entrance exam question paper will have 150 MCQ questions. The result for the HPCET 2019 entrance exam will be released online in the 4th week of May 2019.
Downloading the HPCET 2019 Scorecard
All the candidates will be able to download the result/ scorecard of HPCET 2019 by following the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University.
- On the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University, the candidates will require to click on the “Result” button.
- When the candidates will click upon the “Result” button, a webpage will open up which will contain the list of results for all the exams that would be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh Technical University in the year 2019.
- In the newly opened webpage, the candidates will require to find and click on the “HPCET Result 2019” link.
- Once the candidates will click on the “HPCET Result 2019” link, a login page will appear. In the Login page, the candidates will require to enter their HPCET 2019 Roll Number or their Name. When the candidates would enter their roll number or name, they will require clicking on the “Find Results” button.
- This will open the scorecard of the candidates whose HPCET Roll Number or Name will be entered in the Login Page. Once the HPCET Result 2019 scorecard for the candidates will open up, the candidates will be able to view their marks which they will obtain in the HPCET 2019 Entrance examination.
- The candidates should then download the HPCET 2019 Scorecard by clicking on the “download” button. When the candidates will click on the “Download” button the scorecard of the candidates will get downloaded in “.pdf” file format.
All the candidates are advised to take the printout of their scorecard for the HPCET 2019 and should preserve the scorecard till the admission process will finish. The printout of HPCET Result 2019 will be needed as an important document during the counselling for the HPCET 2019.
HPCET Scorecard 2019 Details
The following are the main details that would be mentioned on the HPCET scorecard of the candidates:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Date of Exam
- Exam Center Code
- City where the Candidate will give the HPCET 2019 Entrance Exam
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections
- Total Marks of the Entrance Exam Question Paper
- Total Marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance examination
- Digital Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Important Instructions
The result of the HPCET 2019 will contain some important instructions which will inform the candidates about what the candidates must do once the result for the HPCET 2019 will get declared.
After Declaration of the Result of HPCET 2019
Once the result for the HPCET 2019 will get declared, the conducting body will prepare the merit list for the HPCET 2019. The merit list for the HPCET 2019 will be released around 1 week after the declaration of the HPCET Result 2019. The merit list for the HPCET 2019 will provide ranks to the candidates on the basis of their performance in the HPCET 2019 entrance Exam and the JEE Main 2019.
All the candidates will be provided a unique rank in the merit list of HPCET 2019. The conducting authority will create 2 separate Merit List for the candidates. One merit list will be prepared for the JEE Main 2019 candidates and another merit list will be prepared on the basis of the HPCET 2019 entrance exam result.
All the shortlisted candidates will then be called for the HPCET counselling 2019 in the month of June 2019. During the counselling, all the candidates will have to bring all the original documents for verification. Once the documents of the candidates would get verified the candidates will have to do the choice filling of the courses and colleges in decreasing order of their preference.
After the counselling will be conducted, the candidates will be allotted on the basis of their rank in the merit list and their preference of colleges and courses. Around 50% of the seats will be allocated seats to candidates who will be applying on the basis of their JEE Main 2019 score, and 50% seats will be allotted to the candidates who will pass the HPCET Entrance Exam 2019.