HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019– The objective of Himachal Pradesh Combined Entrance Test is to offer quality educational training, innovation, and research facilities to the students. The University also offers short term and long term courses for the students to shape their career. Through Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test, candidates can get admission into various undergraduate courses. HPCET 2019 State level exam is conducted once in every year which comprises an offline mode of examination. The Himachal Pradesh Technical University is the only conducting body of HPCET 2019 exam. The upcoming HPCET 2019 will be held probably in the month of May 2019 and all the application forms will be available from March 2019. The Candidates, who are willing to appear for the Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test, must submit their application form as per the given schedule so as to avoid any unnecessary delay in the entrance examination. In order to fulfill the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019, the candidates should go through all the details before they proceed for application filling process. All the necessary details mentioned in this article so a candidate must go through this article to know the time schedule, their eligibility criteria and various other details related to the HPCET 2019 exam.
HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
In order to fulfill the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019, the candidates must read each and every detail about the eligibility criteria mentioned on the official website of Himachal Pradesh Technical University. The details of the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 are given below-
- The candidates must have passed minimum XII standard qualifying exam from any recognized board or Institute.
- All the applicants must possess at least 45% aggregate marks in their immediate qualifying exam with Mathematics and Physics as a compulsory subject.
- Apart from having the compulsory subject, the candidate must have taken one optional paper among Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology and technical vocational subject.
- For B.Tech applicants, the candidate must have passed the higher secondary (12th standard) examination from a recognized board or institute. They must carry minimum 45% aggregate marks ( 40% for Reserved candidates) in their qualifying examination with Physics and Chemistry as a mandatory subject along with Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology as an optional subject to qualify the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- For B.Pharm, the candidate must have passed or appeared 10+2 examination from a recognized Board with Physics and Chemistry as regular subject and one optional subject among Mathematics, Biotechnology, Biology and Technical vocational subject with at least 45% marks ( 40% for the reserved candidates) in the above subjects taken together.
- The interested applicants must possess the Citizenship of India and Domicile of Himachal Pradesh to fulfill the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
- The applicants must be between the between the age of 16 to 20 years as per the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Some Details on HPCET 2019 Application Form
- All the applicants are required to submit the HPCET 2019 application form by visiting the official website of the University in order to fulfill the HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- All the applicants are advised not to submit the application form more than once from the same computer.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the recent passport-sized photograph for further admission process.
- Candidates, who qualified the HPCET 2019 result, can attend the counseling programme after paying the counseling fee.
- Candidates should enter all the details of the application form correctly and recheck the application form is also necessary before submitting the form.
- The application form will be rejected in case the candidate submits any incomplete information in the application form. Such forms are not considered by the university.
- It is to inform to all the candidates that once the application form is submitted with the requisite fee, it can neither be refunded nor be taken back.
- The applicants must be very careful of the last date before submitting the HPCET Application Form 2019. Once the last date of submission of application form is over, the University will not consider any forms on the further basis.
Application Form Fee of HPCET 2019
|COURSES||EXAM FEE OF SC/ ST/BPL||EXAM FEE FOR GENERAL|
|B.Pharmacy & B.Pharmacy (Ayurveda) both||2800||3100|
|B.Tech & B.Pharmacy both||2800||3100|
Some Points on HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
According to HPCET Eligibility Criteria 2019, all the applicants are advised not to submit the application form more than once from the same computer. Candidates need to upload the scanned copy of the recent passport-sized photograph for further admission process. Candidates, who qualified the HPCET 2019 result, can attend the counseling programme after paying the counseling fee.