HPCET Counselling 2019- HPCET is abbreviated as Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test and it is conducted once in every year by HIMTU (Himachal Pradesh Technical University). In the year 2011, Himachal Pradesh Technical University was founded by the Government of Himachal Pradesh and is located in the city of Hamirpur. HIMTU comes under the Government of Himachal Pradesh and offers admission to undergraduate engineering courses. The counselling for HPCET 2019 will start from the 2nd week of June 2019 tentatively. The candidates, who will qualify the HPCET 2019 exam, will become eligible to participate in the counselling process. There will be separate rounds for JEE Main and HPCET 2019 qualified candidates. There will be 50% seats for the JEE Main candidates and the rest of the 50% seats will be for the HPCET qualified candidates. After the completion of the two separate rounds, if some seats remain vacant then one extra round will be there on the basis of 10+2 qualified candidates who secure high rank. Counselling for HPCET 2019 will be conducted through offline mode and selected candidates should be there at the time of counselling process. The article written here deals with HPCET Counselling 2019.
Important Dates for HPCET Counselling 2019
The candidates should check the important dates carefully so as to get the idea about the counselling process. The dates mentioned here about the HPCET Counselling 2019 are tentative:
|Declaration of Result||4th week of May 2019|
|Starting Date of registration for Counselling||1st week of June 2019|
|End Date of HPCET Registration for Counselling||4th week of June 2019|
|Last date to receive a hard copy of application form (through e-mail ID)||4th week of June 2019|
|Verification of documents||Last week of June 2019|
|Counselling for JEE Main 2019 qualified candidates||1st week of July 2019|
|Counselling for HPCET 2019 qualified candidates||2nd week of July 2019|
Steps to Fill up HPCET Counselling Form 2019
The candidates should go through the process of filling up the form of HPCET Counselling 2019 from the steps given below:
- Registration: The candidates have to get themselves registered for HPCET Counselling 2019 through online mode. The candidates have to enter the necessary details like user ID, form number, and password. After that, the candidates have to enter the course of their study and choice filling & institutes and enter the password to get confirmation about registration. When the registration process is completed the candidates have to write down the registration number that will be generated.
- Payment of HPCET Counselling 2019 Fee (JEE Main Candidates): the candidates who will be selected on the basis of JEE Main 2019 scores have to pay the counselling fee and the candidates who will be qualified HPCET 2019 will not be required to pay the counselling fees.
- Printout of HPCET Counselling Form 2019: The candidates who will successfully pay the applicable counselling fee should submit the printout of the HPCET Counselling 2019 Fee to the below address:
H.P. Techincal University, Gandhi Chowk
Hamirpur 177001 (HP)
HPCET Counselling 2019: Fee Details
The candidates, who will qualify the JEE Main 2019, have to pay the HPCET Counselling fee. For general candidates, it will be Rs 1550 and the reserved categories like SC/ST/BPL will be Rs 1400.
Procedure of HPCET Counselling 2019
The candidates can check the following procedure to get information about the procedure of HPCET Counselling 2019 as given below:
- There will be separate counselling rounds for JEE Main and HPCET qualified candidates.
- There will be equally distribution of seats between JEE Main and HPCET qualified candidates. 50% of the seat will be for the HPCET candidates and the rest of the 50% seats will be filled by the JEE Main qualified candidates.
- Candidates can check the merit list through online and there will be separate merit list prepared for the selected candidates.
- If there are some seats left vacant after the complete distribution of the seats for the selected candidates of HPCET and JEE Main, then there will be an additional round for the candidates who will secure top position in 10+2 exam.
- The candidates who will secure top position in HPCET 2019 exam will be called first for counselling process according to the merit list prepared.
- The counselling process of HPCET 2019 will be conducted in offline mode and the selected candidates have to attend the counselling process in person.
Documents Required for HPCET Counselling 2019
The selected candidates have to carry the following documents mentioned below while attending the HPCET Counselling 2019 process in person:
- 10th standard Marksheet for
- 10+2 Marksheet
- Character Certificate
- JEE Main 2019 or HPCET 2019 Score Card
- Date of birth certificate
- Caste Certificate for reserved categories
- Income Certificate (if applied under Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)
- Kashmiri Migrants Domicile Certificate
- Affidavit Certificate attested from the Executive Magistrate (for the candidates who are applying under Beti Hai Anmol Scheme)
Share your further queries about counselling of HPCET 2019 in the comment section below to get the response of our experts.