HPCET Application Form 2019– The exam conducting body has announced the exam date of the HPCET 2019. HPCET exam for B.Tech program will be held on 12 May 2019 and the exam for M.Tech course will be held on 8 June 2019. Himachal Pradesh Common Entrance Test (HPCET) is an entrance test that is conducted once in a year by HIMTU. It is a state level exam which is conducted for providing admission to the candidates in undergraduate engineering courses provided in the various colleges of Himachal Pradesh. HPCET Application Form 2019 will be available someday in the Month of April 2019. Candidate can submit their HPCET 2019 Application Form in online mode on the official webpage of the Himachal Pradesh Technical University (HIMTU). There are various aspects that need to be pondered over while filling up the application form. This article will help all the candidates in filling up their HPCET Application Form 2019 correctly and quickly and submitting their form properly.
Latest Update: HPTU has announced the date of HPCET 2019 exam. The exam for B.Tech admission will be held on 12 May 2019 and the exam for M.tech admission will be held on 8 June 2019.
HPCET Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The candidates who are going to fill out the online application form of HPCET 2019 exam need to know the important dates related to HPCET Application Form 2019 in the table below:
|Availability of HPCET 2019 online application form||March 2019|
|Last date of application form||April 2019|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2019|
|HPCET 2019 exam date||
HPCET Application Form 2019
The candidates are requested to follow the following steps in order to fill up their form correctly:
- All the candidates are advised to first, read the HPCET brochure properly.
- The candidate then requires to visit the official site of HIMTU and go to the HPCET 2019 section and click on the “Apply Online”.
- After this, the candidates would require to register himself in the official webpage of HIMTU, by clicking on the “Register Now” button.
In the registration form the candidate must fill out the information:
- NAME- The full of the candidate
- Email Id- The valid email id of the candidate
- Address- The full correct address of the candidate
- MOBILE NO- The mobile number of the candidate
After entering all of this information, the candidates need to check the box, which states-
- “I agree to receive information regarding my submission”
- Then, the candidate should go through the “captcha” verification process for authenticating himself/herself as a human being. (This verification process is done to prevent malicious programs from hampering the operation of a webpage).
- After doing all of these activities, the candidate must click on the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button in order to complete the registration process and for creating their own account.
- At the end of the registration process, a unique number will be generated; the candidates are requested to note down this number along with all the other information, for his/her future reference.
HPCET Application Form 2019 filling up procedure:
Now, for submitting HPCET application form 2019, the candidate must log in to their created account using their Email Id and Password.
The candidates then are required to fill all of the relevant data in the application form.
The following are the data that is needed to be entered in the HPCET application form 2019:
- NAME- The full name of the candidate
- FATHER’S NAME- The full name of the father of the candidate
- MOTHER’S NAME- The name of the mother is also needed
- ADHAR CARD- The candidate required to enter their 16 digits Adhar card number
- NATIONALITY- The nationality of the candidate, whether Indian or other needs to be mentioned
- SEX- The candidate’s sex should be mentioned
- PROGRAMME APPLIED FOR- The candidate needs to select the programme that they want to do from the drop-down menu
- BRANCH- The branch should be also mentioned
- EXAM CENTRE- Candidate should also enter the exam centre in which they want to give their exam
- DOMICILE OF HIMACHAL PRADESH- Candidate must enter in either Yes or No whether they have a domicile of Himachal Pradesh
- CASTE CATEGORY- The candidate needs to mention whether they are from SC, ST & OBC or belong to the regular category.
- SUB-CATEGORY- Candidate requires to tick a check corresponding to their Antodaya/IRDP/BPL sub-category (if applicable) after selecting their category
- QUALIFYING EXAM AND ITS EQUIVALENT EXAM- the candidates are required to mention about their completed qualifying exam or its equivalent exam
- RESULT- the candidates are required to select from two options, i.e., either passed or appeared
- PERCENTAGE- Candidate needs type in the percentage that he/she got in her qualifying exam
- PERMANENT ADDRESS- The candidate must enter their full permanent address. The address should include-
- Father’s Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
17. CORRESPONDANCE ADDRESS- Here, the candidate must enter their postal address for receiving emails. This email must start with c/o and must have the Pin CODE. Then, click on the “Save & Continue” button.
After submitting the application form, the following document’s scanned copies are required to be uploaded:
- 10+2 Marksheets
- 10+2 Certificate
- All the other relevant Marksheets and Certificates
After selecting all of these documents, the candidate must click upon the “UPLOAD” button to upload his/her documents
Documents Size Table:
The following is the Document Size Table for submitting all of the documents:
A passport-sized photograph of the candidate must be submitted:
The candidates signature upon a white paper needs to be scanned & uploaded
|Other Relevant Documents||
The other essential documents related to our identity & qualification should be uploaded.
The following are the documents that would be required along with Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019:
· Caste Certificate
· Himachal Pradesh Domicile certificate
· Education qualification Certificates & Mark sheets
· Address Proof
It is recommended that the applicants should review the data that they have entered into the form to make sure that all the data entered is correct. Once the candidate would submit his or her fee payment, the candidate won’t be able to make any change in the application form. Therefore, it is advised to recheck the application before fee payment in order to be sure that the application form is error free.
HPCET Application Form 2019 Fee Payment
- The candidate belonging to SC, ST and BPL have to pay the amount of Rs 1400 and regular candidates require to pay Rs 1550.
- The two methods for paying the fee are the offline link to generate PNB challan and online fee payment link.
- If a candidate wants to make fee payment through bank challan, then he/she requires to select an offline link for generating PNB challan. Candidates should to take the print out of this challan & deposit the fee in their nearest PNB branch.
- After depositing the fee amount in the PNB, the Candidates would have to re-login into their account after a period of 24 hours of depositing the fee in the bank & enter the transaction number provided by PNB in the payment details page & click on “Save Payment Details”.
- The candidate can also make online payment of the fee by using their debit/credit card.
This is all about the HPCET Application Form 2019. Post your queries in the below comment to get help from our experts.