How to prepare for JEE Main January 2019- As it has been declared by NTA, that the JEE Main exam will be conducted twice in a year then it’s the right time to start your preparations for JEE Main 2019 exam to be conducted in the month of January 2019. This declaration may have brought colors of joy for some and might have left some of the candidates in worry. In this case, candidates must remember that it’s not necessary to sit in both the exams. But in case any candidate has missed the dates or has not qualified the first exam, he can sit for JEE Main for the next exam. NTA, in its press release, has also released the tentative schedule for JEE Main January 2019 exam. JEE Main aspirants who are willing to appear for the exam to be held in the month of January 2019 can go through the complete article to know the schedule and also How to prepare for JEE Main January 2019.
How to Prepare for JEE Main January 2019
Get familiar with the syllabus for the exam
- Candidates just know that no changes have been made to the syllabus for the exam.
- Syllabus for both JEE Main January 2019 exam and JEE Main April 2019 exam will remain same.
- Before starting the preparations for the exam, candidates must be well acquainted with the detailed JEE Main Syllabus 2019.
- This will help the candidate to know and cover all the topics on which the questions in the entrance exam will be based on.
- Make sure to cover all the topics with high weightage, also don’t neglect the topics with less weightage as they could be a game changer for you during the exam.
Know the exam pattern for the exam
- It must be noted that no changes in the exam pattern for the exam has also been made by the National Testing Agency.
- JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019 will remain same for both JEE Main January 2019 exam and JEE Main April 2019 exam.
- Go through the JEE Main January 2019 exam pattern well to know the type of questions, marking scheme, duration of exam, and number of questions to be asked from each subject.
- Being familiar with both the syllabus and exam pattern will have the candidates to understand the structure of JEE Main 2019 exam well.
Practice makes a man perfect
- Practices as much as you can before appearing for the exam.
- After being done with your NCERT books, try solving out other practice books.
- To make your practice efficient and effective also try solving JEE Main sample papers 2019 and previous year question papers.
- To get familiar with the conduct of exam also practice JEE Main January mock test 2019.
Revise, revise, and revise
- Examinees must have a proper time schedule whole preparing for the exam
- This will help the candidates to get plenty of time for both preparations and revision.
- Constant revision from the hand written notes and preferred books will help the candidates to evaluate their preparations and also know where they are lacking in.
Last but not the least; healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Carry your hard work and health simultaneously. Don’t let your exam stress ruin your health, as this will affect your preparations.
JEE Main January 2019 exam is scheduled to be held from 6th January 2019 to 20th January 2019, tentatively. Exam will be scheduled in 8 schedules, and candidates could choose their slots as per preference and convenience. Applications for the January exam will begin from 1st September 2018 to 30th September 2018. Aspirants willing to appear for the January 2019 exam must register themselves before or on the last date of submission. We hope that these tips regarding how to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 will help you prepare well for the exam. In case of any query comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!