How to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 in 6 months- The major query of JEE Main 2019 aspirants who are willing to appear for the exam to be conducted in January 2019, after the declaration of JEE Main to be conducted twice in a year by NTA is how to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 in 6 months. In a press release of NTA, it has been declared that from 2019 the JEE Main exam will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). With effect from 2019, NTA will take over the responsibility to conduct the JEE Main exam from the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NTA will conduct JEE Main exam twice in a year, i.e. in the month of January and April. It was declared by the Union Cabinet in November 2017 that w.e.f 2019, all the competitive exams including JEE Main, NEET, UGC NET, etc will be conducted by NTA. To increase the number of chances for the aspiring candidates all these exams will be conducted twice in a year. Candidates willing to appear for JEE Main 2019 exam in the month of January 2019 must be worried to prepare for the exam in the time period of just 6 months. Such candidates have no need to panic, as we are here with preparation tips for your reference. Application forms for JEE Main January 2019 exam will be released from 1st September 2018 to 30th September 2018, tentatively. Read the complete article to know How to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 in 6 months.
How to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 in 6 months
Applicants willing to apply for JEE Main January 2019 exam, must be worried to prepare for the exam within just 6 months of time duration. Below we have discussed how to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 for the reference of aspiring candidates.
Select your material for preparations wisely
- Before starting the preparations, candidates must ensure that they have a good and reliable study material. Going for too many books for preparations will lead to wastage of time and lots of confusion.
- Thus, it is advisable to all the candidates to opt for less books but best books.
- Other than NCERT, go for your hand written notes and one or two help books as preferred by the experts.
Make regular practice a habit
- Regular practice can help you prepare for JEE Main January 2019 exam in both effective and efficient way.
- If you are willing to qualify the exam with flying colors, then it is advisable to make regular practice your habit.
Plan your preparation strategy and schedule
- Design a proper schedule and strategy to prepare for the exam.
- Prepare your schedule keeping in mind the days left for preparations, i.e. 6 months.
- Know beforehand which topics need priority and which topics are of high weightage, and accordingly start preparing for the exam.
- Stick to your strategy and daily practice schedule to crack the exam with high scores.
Get acquainted with JEE Main January 2019 Exam Pattern
- Most important part is to get acquainted with the JEE Main January 2019 Exam Pattern.
- Being well acquainted with the exam pattern will help the candidates to get familiar with the stricture of the exam and to know how the exam is actually conducted.
Be familiar with JEE Main Syllabus 2019
- Along with the exam pattern for JEE Main January 2019, candidates must also get familiar with the JEE Main Syllabus 2019.
- This will help the candidates to know which topics need priority and more attention.
- It is advisable to the candidates not to neglect the small topics, as any topic can prove to be the game changer during the exam.
Practice sample papers and online mock test
- When you are done with studying all the topics, try evaluating your preparations by practicing various sample papers, previous year question papers, and JEE Main January 2019 Mock Test.
- This will help JEE Main January 2019 aspirants to evaluate their preparations and know their weaknesses and strengths and prepare accordingly.
We hope that these tips for How to prepare for JEE Main January 2019 in 6 months will prove helpful for you. In case of any query comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!