How To Fill VITEEE Application Form 2019 – The Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE) gets conducted in month of April and May every year. Since 2013, VITEEE has been offering online exams and approx. 2,12,000 students have registered in the year 2018. VIT will organise this exam. Through this exam, it will offer admissions at VIT-AP, VIT Vellore, Chennai and VIT- Bhopal campuses. Filling the application form is the most important thing that students need to practice to take any entrance exam. Feeding the application form incorrectly may lead their application to rejection. This is the last thing a student would like to be happened. Hence, knowing how to fill VITEEE application form 2019 is a mandatory thing for the students who are willing to be the part of this exam in 2019. This article consists of each and every important detail regarding the VITEEE application form 2019.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria-
You must check if your eligibility before you applying for VITEEE 2019. Below are some mandatory points which you must keep in mind to check if you are eligible-
- You are eligible for VITEEE 2019 exam only if your date of birth is or after 1st July 1996.
- Indian Residents, NRI, Persons of Indian origin and overseas citizen holders are eligible for VITEEE exams.
- You must have Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics, and Physicsas your subjects in the qualifying exams.
- 60% marks in PCM or PCB section is mandate for any student to apply, whereas for reserved categories it is 50% of marks as mandatory.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form-
The application forms for VITEEE Exams are always released 6 months before the main exam. Likewise, VITEEE Application form for the year 2019 will be released on November 2018. Last date of submissions of applications is 3rd week of March 2019.
Before you fill the application form 2019, it is very important for you the read the information bulletin provided-
- You will find the application form in both online as well as in offline modes.
- The application form and the registration process for VITEE exam 2019 will be starting from November 1st
- You will be notified by the universities for the OMR application forms which are easily obtained from various post offices.
- You need to upload a scanned photograph along with your signature.
- The file size should be between 10KB to 200KB.
- The size of the signature should be 3.5 CM x 1.5 CM and for the photo the size should be 3.5 CM x 4.5 CM.
- Only after you fill the application form, university will provide you with the correction facility.
- For offline application- you need to fill it and send it in the self-addressed envelope provided by VIT through speed post
APPLICATION FORM FEES-
|Application Modes||Payment gateways||Amount|
|Online||Net Banking or Credit/Debit Card||1150/-|
|NRI||Credit Card||50 USD|
Steps To Apply For Viteee 2019-
- Go to the official website http://www.vit.ac.in/
- You will see the application page on the screen then
- Then click on the tab “New applicant”
- Now, register by filling all the information such as DOB, email id, mobile no etc.
- Now, to fill the application form, enter the login details.
- Then, fill up the complete application form with relevant information.
- After you submit the details, you will receive your application number.
- Finally, you need to pay the application fee through debit or credit card or through net banking.
- Then, upload the scanned photo and the signature in the given format in the form.
- Take a print out of it for future reference.
In the case, you have any further query regarding how to fill VITEEE application form 2019, then post the same in the comment section below to get it sorted in no time.