HITSEEE Counselling 2019-Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science will declare the HITSEEE Counselling 2019 tentatively in the 4th week of May 2019. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Examination (HITSEEE) will be organized for providing admission to the candidates. The candidates can apply in the HITEEE for getting admission in the various undergraduate engineering and technology programs. The candidates need to check the eligibility criteria for attaining the admission in the institute. The candidates attaining a good score in the examination and merit list will be invited to take part in the HITSEEE Counselling 2019 procedure. The candidates need to carry the necessary documents in the counselling process for verification. The allotment of seats will be based on the rank obtained by the candidates and the choices opted by the candidate. This article will provide information regarding the HITSEEE counselling 2019 and also the documents needed in the counselling are included.
Important Dates of HITSEEE Counselling 2019
The following are the important dates which the candidates must keep in mind.
|HITSEEE Online Examination in Chennai||Last week of April to First week of May 2019|
|HITSEEE Online Examination in other centre||Last week of April 2019|
|Availability of Rank List||First week of May 2019|
|Commencement of Counselling 2019||Fourth week of May 2019|
|Beginning of Classes||Second week of July 2019|
Documents Needed in HITSEEE Counselling 2019
Following are the documents which the candidates must produce in the counselling centre for verification. The candidates are advised to carry the original documents.
- Original Counselling Letter along with a photocopy of the counselling letter.
- Original HITSEEE Admit Card 2019 along with a photocopy of Admit Card.
- Board Certificate of 10th standard/any other certificate for age proof.
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Community Certificate for SC/ST/OBC/Other signed by the authorized authority
- Nativity Certificate
- Score Card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidate is appearing
- Two passport size colored photograph
- Payment by DD of INR 50,000 drawn in favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, payable at Chennai
HITSEEE Counseling Procedure 2019: Key info
The candidates will have an option to withdraw from the counselling process. The procedures of the counseling of HITSEEE 2019 are listed underneath for the candidates.
- Candidates will be provided a call letter from the authority based on the marks attained in the examination of HITSEEE.
- The candidates will acquire the seats in the institutes of Hindustan University based on the availability of seats.
- The candidates must reach on the correct schedule at the counselling process which will be in the admission office of Chennai.
- The candidates are required to carry the necessary documents in the counselling process for verification.
The counselling of HITSEEE and seat allotment will be produced on the basis of the All India Rank (AIR) of the candidate in the entrance examination. A tentative detailed counselling schedule is listed below.
|Day||Date (tentative)||Rank||Time Slot||Venue|
|Day – 1||Third Week of May 2019||1 – 175||09.30 a.m.||Hindustan Administrative Office.
40, G.S.T Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Chennai – 600 016. India.
|176 – 350||11.00 a.m.|
|351 – 525||12.30 p.m.|
|526 – 700||02.00 p.m.|
|701 – 875||03.30 p.m.|
|Day – 2||Third Week of May 2019||876 – 1050||09.30 a.m.|
|1051 – 1225||11.00 a.m.|
|1226 – 1400||12.30 p.m.|
|1401 – 1575||02.00 p.m.|
|1576 – 1750||03.30 p.m.|
|Day – 3||Fourth week of May 2019||1751 – 1925||09.30 a.m.|
|1926 – 2100||11.00 a.m.|
|2101 – 2275||12.30 p.m.|
|2276 – 2450||02.00 p.m.|
|2451 – 2700||03.30 p.m.|
HITSEEE Counselling will be Conducted at:
Hindustan Head Office (HIET)
No. 40, GST Road,
St. Thomas Mount, Chennai
40-1-60, Lotus House
Benz Circle, M.G Road
This is all about the counselling of HITSEEE 2019. Post your queries in the comment section below.