HITSEEE Application Form 2019– Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science organizes the entrance exam every year for admission in the UG and PG courses. After qualifying the HITSEEE 2019, all the students can take admission in the Institute. All the candidates who are interested to take admission in this university should apply for HITSEEE exam 2019. Further it is also consider being the mandatory element for the candidates who are precisely keen to apply of the entrance exam. However, the candidates must register through the official website of the HITSEEE and must furnish all the required information while filling up HITSEEE Application Form 2019. The HITSEEE is conducted mainly at the locations of Chennai and is also carried out across various other regions of India. Few conditions are to be fulfilled by the candidates before opting for the entrance exam. So, all the candidates are required to get a thorough knowledge of the entire procedure of the HITSEEE Application Form 2019.
Application Form of HITSEE 2019
The HITSEEE Application Form 2019 will be made available on the official website of the university. Candidates have to register the application form online so as to get their admit of the entrance exam. The application form will be available both in online as well as in offline mode so that the all the applicants can apply in any mode they wish for. The most important fact is that the candidates should apply for the application form within the scheduled time without any fail. So the candidates should visit the official website of the Hindustan University in order to download both the online and offline application form. The basic procedures to fill the HITSEEE Application Form 2019 are given below-
- Online Registration
- Email id verification
- Filling up the online application form
- Any information can be edited, if needed
- Make the necessary payment
- Take a print copy of the registration slip
How to Apply for HITSEEE 2019
The candidates are required to fill the HITSEEE Application Form 2019 in the following manner-
- First of all, we need to open the official website of the Hindustan University.
- Then to register online, the candidate should click on the HITSEEE 2019 link.
- The link will be given in the official website of the Hindustan University.
- Applicants must fill the basic details which include name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id and other necessary details.
- Click on the submit button after filling all the details.
After this the candidates must enter the required details to log in to the application form.
- Now the entire application form will be shown on the screen.
- The candidates are required to their name, fathers name, address, date of birth , nationality, gender and many other academic details
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned photographs and signatures in the application form.
- Click on the payment option to pay the application fee through net banking or any debit card/ credit card.
- A hard copy of the application form must be kept by the candidates for further admission process and counseling programs.
Documents required while filling the application form of HITSEE 2019
For filling the HITSEEE Application Form 2019, the candidates are required to submit the following documents in original and 3 sets of Photostat copies. In case of any failure to submit any documents, the admission will be cancelled for that candidate-
- Photostat copy of Tuition fee receipt
- Original mark sheet of the 10th Standard
- Original mark sheet of 12th standard
- Original Transfer Certificate
- Original Conduct Certificate
- Original medical Fitness Certificate
- 10 recent Passport size photographs
- NATA exam result only for B.Arch. students
- Blood Group report
- Copy of Passport / VISA / Embassy Certificate (in case of Foreign / NRI)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card as an ID proof
Document Size Table
The below table states the size requirement of the scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded. If the size of the scanned copies of the documents to be uploaded, is more than the specified size limit then the candidate is requested to change the pictures format of the scanned copies of the documents, for reducing the size of the documents. For E.g.: If the scanned copy is in “.bmp” format, then it would be larger in size. In order to reduce the size of such document, the candidate requires to change the format to Jpg for reducing the size of the scanned image of the document. The candidates are requested to ensure that the scanned copies of the documents meet the below mentioned size requirements.
|Photograph||A passport sized photograph of the candidate is required to be uploaded
Size: at most 100KB
Dimension: 3.5cm x 3.5cm
|Signature||The candidates signature must be inked upon a paper, scanned & uploaded
Size: At most 100KB
|Other Relevant Documents||The other essential identity and qualification documents that should be uploaded.
Size: At most 500KB
The following are the documents that should be uploaded:
· Original mark sheet of the 10th Standard
· Original mark sheet of 12th standard
· Original Transfer Certificate
· Original Conduct Certificate
· Original medical Fitness Certificate
· NATA exam result only for B.Arch. students
· Blood Group report
· Copy of Passport / VISA / Embassy Certificate (in case of Foreign / NRI)
· Copy of Aadhaar Card as an ID proof
This article about HITSEEE Application Form 2019 states all the advance information for the candidates so that all the candidates can apply for the HITSEEE 2019 following the time schedule without any fail. For more details or any other queries, the applicants can visit the official website and mention their comments below.