Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019 – The list of participating institutes for Haryana B.Tech admissions will constitute of the names of all the institutes offering admissions to aspiring candidates on the basis of their JEE Main scores and centralized counseling. Aspirants qualifying the JEE Main 2019 exam will be eligible for admissions into various B.Tech or B.E programs as offered by the participating institutes in the state of Haryana. All the Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019 will be affiliated to Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). There are 2 government institutes, 10 university departments or institutes, and 126 self-financing engineering institutes offering admissions to the aspiring candidates on the basis of their scores in JEE Main 2019. On the basis of the scores secured by the candidates, a category wise merit list will be prepared by HSTES, on the basis of which aspirants will be called for counseling and seat allotment process. During Haryana B.Tech admission 2019, the preference will be given to the choice of course made by the candidate. Aspirants will high scores and high ranks in the merit list will be given priority during admissions. Read the complete article to know the detailed list of Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019.
Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019
On the basis of the data from last year, below we have listed the names of the Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019 for the reference of the aspirants willing to get admissions in these institutes on the basis of their scores in JEE Main 2019. In case of any change in the list of participating institutes, we will update it here on this page. The number of seat intake mentioned below is also tentative and as per the previous year data. We advise aspirants to go through the official notification, as soon as it is released to know the number of seat intakes of each participating institute.
List of Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019
|Govt. Engineering Colleges/ Institutes|
|1||Govt. Engineering College||240|
|2||Ch. Devi Lal State Institute of Engineering and Technology||330|
|University Departments/ Institutes|
|1||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University of Science and Technology||600|
|2||Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technolgy, Hisar||540|
|3||Institute of Instrumentation Engineering||60|
|4||School of Engg. & Sciences, BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Sonepat||240|
|5||University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak||540|
|6||YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad||420|
|Self Financing Institutes:|
|1||Advanced Instt. of Technology & Management, Palwal||360|
|2||Ambala College of Engg. & Applied Research, Ambala||240|
|3||Doon Valley Institute of Engg. & Technology, Karnal||540|
|4||Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Ambala||420|
|5||International Institute of Technology & Business, Sonepat||300|
|6||KIIT College of Engg., Gurgaon||420|
Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019 – Highlights
- Only those aspirants will be offered seats in the participating institutes who will satisfy the eligibility conditions stated by the respective institute.
- On the basis of scores secured by the candidates in JEE Main 2019 exam, they will be eligible for Haryana B.Tech admission 2019 into various B.Tech and B.E courses as offered by the participating institutes.
- HSTES will prepare a Haryana B.Tech merit list 2019 on the basis of scores secured by the candidates. And this merit list will decide in which institute they will get admissions into their desired courses.
- Aspirants with high ranks in the merit lists will be given priority. Candidates will lower ranks will be considered in case the seats remain vacant.
- After allotment of the college or institute, the aspirants will get a provisional allotment letter.
- Along with the required documents and the provisional allotment letter, the candidates will need to report at the allotted institute on the given date and time.
- After the payment of the semester fee, the admission of the candidate will be considered final.
In case of any query related to Haryana B.Tech Participating Institutes 2019, comment us below in the comment box.
All the best!!