Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019– Haryana B.Tech is an admission procedure that provides candidates with admission in various B.Tech courses with colleges and institute in Haryana. Haryana B.Tech is conducted by HSTES, which stands for Haryana State Technical Education Society. Haryana B.Tech provides applicants admission into government, government-aided, private institutes and the University of Haryana. Haryana B.Tech 2019 has specified norms for defining the eligibility criteria. Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 state the basis on which candidates would get shortlisted for admission into one among the various B.Tech courses within Haryana. Haryana B.Tech considers the marks obtained by the candidates in their corresponding JEE Mains and their qualifying exam subject exam in order to decide whether a candidate meets the Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 or not.
Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
The category of the candidate would also determine the Eligibility of a candidate. Therefore, the eligibility criteria for regular candidates will be different from that of the Haryana Government School Topper (HGST), Kashmiri Migrants (KM) and candidates who are applying under the TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver) schemes. The following Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 table shows the qualifying exam subjects & the scores that the candidate belonging to the regular group, KM, HSGT and TFW would require for getting admission under the Haryana, B.Tech:
The applying Candidates should be 12th pass or should have given other equivalent exam. The candidate must be passed with a minimum of 45% marks from a recognized university or board with compulsory subjects being Physics and Mathematics.
The candidate should also have Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology or Technical Vocational subject as one of his/her subjects.
Candidates who come belong to the reserved categories such as SC need to have at least 42.75 % to be eligible giving Haryana B.tech exams.
|B.Tech in Biotechnology||
Candidates should be 12th passed or should have passed any equivalent examination.
He or She should have Physics, Maths and Biology as compulsory subjects and must have one out of Chemistry, Bio-Tech. and Computer Science as one of his/her subjects.
Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 for JEE Main 2019 Aspirants
JEE Main scorecard is the factor that decides whether a student would be eligible for Haryana B.Tech 2019 or not. For being eligible for Haryana B.Tech, candidates should try to pass JEE Mains with great marks in order to be at a considerable position in the merit list and to get priority. The following is the eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2019 Applicants:
- A regular candidate should be at least 24 years old, i.e. he/she should be born on or before 1st Oct 1994, whereas the candidates who are from the SC, ST OR PWD category should be born on or before 1st Oct 1989.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 or equivalent qualifying exam as on 2017 or 2018 would be eligible for giving JEE Main 2019, along with those candidates who would be appearing for 10+2 in the year 2019.
- The candidates should have at least passed the qualifying exam with at least a minimum of Five subjects in his/her 10+5 class. These subjects can be- Mathematics, Language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Technical Vocational Subject, etc.
- Candidates who have diploma degree are also eligible and can apply for the JEE Main exam.
Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 for LEET 2019 Applicants
- The Department of Technical Education (DTE), Haryana would be also consider as a factor for deciding Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria and accept applications of eligible candidates in order to provide them admission in B.E or B.Tech courses for the academic year of 2019. Candidates who want admission in 2nd or 3RD year B.E or B.Tech courses within an institute of Haryana are advised to apply LEET 2019.
- Candidates should have cleared or passed the 1st year of B.Sc or B.Tech or should have a Diploma in Engineering for being able to apply for Haryana LEET 2019.
- The candidate should have studied Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as mandatory subjects and should qualify their examination with these subjects.
- Candidates who are from the OC or OBC caste Category need to pass their exam with at least 45% marks. On the other hand, candidates belonging to the SC, ST and PD category need to pass their exams with an aggregate of 40%.
- Candidates who are Kashmiri migrants would get a relaxation of 10 percent according to the Quota that is reserved for them.
Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Reserved Category
- Kashmiri Migrants will be provided with supernumerary seats based on the inter-se merit of qualifying exam. The Percentage of the Kashmiri Migrants would be calculated based upon the scores they got in English, Maths, and Physics and in one of the subjects out of Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology and Technical Vocational. Kashmiri Migrants must produce an original certificate of Migration that should be duly signed by the Relief commissioner.
- HGST, i.e. the Haryana Govt. School Topper category candidates would be provided with seats in every branch of the Government, Government-Aided, University Department and Private institutes that offer B.Tech programmes in Haryana. HGST would be given reservation on the basis of merit of 10+2 exams. HGST should be passed with at least second division (at least 50% marks in aggregate) from a Govt. Senior Secondary School that offers Science Stream with a minimum of 5 subjects. The candidates applying under the category of HGST require producing a certificate as a proof that they belong to the HGST group from the school Principal of the School in which the candidate achieved the highest marks.
- Candidates from TFW (Tuition Fee Waiver) category who will be applying B.Tech would also get the supernumerary seat reservation. The Tuition Fee Waiver which comes under the AICTE scheme of Haryana is for the economically backward candidate. These seats would be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the approval of the council which is decided on the basis of JEE Main 2019.
This article is upon Haryana B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019, has been written with the aim to provide you with all the requisite information related to the Haryana B.Tech Admission 2019 so that the interested candidates are able to find out about all of the benefits the governments have provided to them.