Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019- The students who are looking forward to building a strong career in the engineering field can decide to fill the admission forms for the Haryana B.Tech Examination 2019. The examination forms will be available on the official website. The interested candidates can fill the form from the website by adding appropriate details otherwise the form might be considered invalid. The results of the examination will be declared by the authorities after a few weeks of examination. The qualified candidates will be selected in the top engineering institutes after their names appear in the cut-off list. For getting the names in the Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019, the candidates need to get themselves prepared in the best way. The candidates won’t be able to take admission in the reputed institutes without clearing this exam. The apex body conducts Haryana B.Tech Examination every year for the selection of candidates in the top engineering institutes of the state. This is an exam for all the students who want to pursue B.Tech from a reputed institute.
How to get the admit card for Haryana B.Tech Examination 2019?
The students who want to get the admit card for Haryana B.Tech Examination 2019 need to download it and then they need to get the print out of the exam. The admit card is needed to be carried in the examination hall otherwise they won’t be allowed to sit in the exam. The process of downloading the admit card is given below:
- First of all, the candidates need to visit the official website of Haryana B.Tech authorities.
- Then they need to enter your login credentials for getting the Admit card 2019.
- The candidates will need to enter the registration number, date of birth and roll number for downloading the admit card.
- The admit card can be downloaded in the PDF format and the print out can be taken.
- It is better than you take out two printouts in case you lose the one.
These are the simple ways with the help of which, the admit card can be downloaded from the official website.
How can you check the Cut-off List of B.Tech Examination 2019?
The Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019 is declared after the results are out. The candidates just need to follow simple steps for checking the cut-off list:
- At first, the candidates need to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, they can select the option, “Cut-off list”.
- You will be taken to the next page after clicking on this option.
- The candidates will be asked to fill their credentials for getting the Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019.
- Within a few minutes, the candidates will be able to check the cut-off list and it can be downloaded for any further use.
These are the simple steps with the help of which the candidates can download the Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019.
Solve the issues related to downloading the Cut-off list?
Whenever the candidates visit the official website, then it is required for them to read the complete section of the FAQs which is available on the website. It might be possible that the students get some difficulties while downloading the Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019 like:
- Reload this Page. When you find this option popped-up on the screen, then you will need to ensure that you have full speed internet data. You might get this error if the internet is working slower than its usual speed.
- Don’t forget to read the FAQs after opening the website.
- If you are not able to find out the cut-off list on the website even after the issue date, then you can make a call on the helpline number.
These are the ways with the help of which you can be able to solve the issues which you might find while downloading the Haryana B.Tech Cutoff 2019.