Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019-Haryana is a north Indian state that was taken out from the state of Punjab on 1st November 1966. This state excels in the field of education and the government of Haryana state has given much importance in the development of education in the state. Haryana- based colleges and universities run one of the top B.Tech courses in the state. The Haryana B.Tech exam is conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The candidates who will qualify the Haryana B.Tech exam will be given admission to various private and government engineering colleges. The candidates will be selected for B.tech program if they secure top rank in JEE Mains exam and the marks obtained in Haryana B.Tech exam. The selected candidates will be called for the counselling process and the seat will be given to the one who performs well in JEE Main 2019 exam. The candidates can pay the counselling fee through online payment or through e-challan and the date for counselling fee will start from 2nd week of May 2019. The Haryana B.Tech program will consist of lateral entry B.E. and B.Tech engineering programs. The counselling session for Haryana B.Tech program will consist of two rounds. During the counselling process, the selected candidates should bring all necessary details for documents verification. This article will provide all information about Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019 process.
Important Dates for Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019
Below are the important dates candidates can go through to know more information about the Counselling dates and these are based on tentative. To know the latest information, candidates should visit the official website of HSTES.
|Events||Dates in 2019|
|Date of Registration/Challan Registration||3rd week of May|
|Last date for registration for Counselling||1st week of June|
|First Counselling for Locking of Choices/Changing/Filling||3rd week of June|
|First Counselling Allotment of Seat & Result Date||4th week of June|
|Document verification and Physical Report to the Allotted Institutes for first Counselling||1st week of July|
|Date of Seat vacancy in Allotted Institutes||4th week of June|
|Second Counselling for Locking of Choices/Changing/Filling||1st week of July|
|Second Counselling Allotment of Seat & Result Date||2nd week of July|
|Document verification and Physical Report to the Allotted Institutes for second Counselling||2nd week of July|
Important Points for Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019
The candidates should go through the important point for the counselling process of Haryana B.Tech 2019 program given below:
- The Haryana B.Tech 2019 counselling will be held through online process.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of score obtained in JEE Mains and the qualifying exam.
- The merit will be prepared according to the score and rank obtained in JEE Main and in Haryana B.Tech exam.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- For the candidates who come under the category of Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) will be conducted along with the normal counselling side by side.
- The counselling process of Haryana B.Tech program will comprise of two main rounds and in case if there are some seats remain vacant, then an additional round of counselling will be conducted.
- Selected candidates who will join for round 1 process of Haryana B.Tech program need to pay the counselling fees and get themselves registered completely.
- No payment is required for any other rounds or candidates won’t be required to register themselves once the payment is done.
- Candidates will be given preference to select the colleges where they wanted to get admitted.
- Candidates can download the allotment letter from the official website of HSTES.
- Once the process of seat allotment is done then candidates need to report to the allotted institute for verification of documents in physical form.
Now you must be aware of all the information about the Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019. To know the latest information about Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2019 candidates should stay tuned to us as we release Haryana B.Tech exam 2019 updates on time.