Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019 – Haryana B.Tech 2019 is a selection procedure that is followed by the government of Haryana to provide students who are willing to do engineering courses with admission in the best engineering Institutes and colleges in the state of Haryana. The Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019 would be made available by the end of the month of May 2019 for providing candidates who want to study B.E. and B.Tech with the chance to pursue these courses. The categories of Haryana B.Tech courses 2019 are- Kashmiri Migrants (KM), Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) & Haryana Government School Toppers (HGST). Haryana B.Tech provides admission in Government, university departments, government-aided and private institutions of Haryana. Haryana B.Tech 2019 is conducted in HSTES. Read the complete article to know how to fill Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019.
Highlights of Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019
The Application Form for the B.Tech courses in Haryana would be made available by the end of May 2019. This article would describe the proper method for filling up of the Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019. The students are advised to read this article properly and to bookmark this page so that the candidates don’t face any problems while filling up the Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019. The Haryana B.Tech admission 2019 is done under the below-mentioned categories:
- Regular candidates
- Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) scheme candidates
- Kashmiri Migrants (KM) categories
- Haryana Government School Toppers (HGST) category
Before submitting the application form the candidates are required to submit their counseling fee, either online or through the use of E-Challan. The fee to be submitted for Counselling is of Rs. 500.After the counseling fee is submitted by the candidate the student needs to submit their application form.
For submitting the application form, the candidates are required to follow the following steps:
- First, the candidate needs to register in the official site of GCET.
- For registering, in order to fill the Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019, the applicant or candidate needs to enter all of his relevant details. Some of the important details that are required to be entered are:
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Email Id
- User Id
- Mobile No
- Gender of the Candidate
- Candidate’s Category and Sub-category
- Domicile for Haryana
- Physically handicapped certificate for PWD candidates
- Course Opted for
- Roll No
- Application No
- Security Code
- Education qualification details
- Aggregate Percentage marks
- Name of School or college from where the candidate has acquired education
- School/ College Location
- Annual Income of the parents of the Candidates
- Permanent address of the candidate
- City/ Town of the candidate and Pincode
- District of the candidate
After the registration of the candidates, the candidates need to submit his or her Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019, in the following way:
- The candidates are required to log in to the GCET official webpage using the main registered details. The details that the candidate should enter while login is- Course Name, Roll No, Password and Security Code.
- After the first step, the candidate would need to re-login. When the candidate would have re-login the application form would open up, the candidates would then require filling up the whole form and submitting it.
- In the application form, the candidate must enter the name of engineering programme and the college in which they want admission.
The following table states in detail the documents that the candidate would require to submit along with the Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019:
A recent passport-sized photograph of the candidate should be submitted:
Size: at most 100KB
Dimension: 3.5cm x 3.5cm
The candidates signature upon a white paper should be scanned & uploaded
Size: At most 100KB
|Other Relevant Documents||
The other important documents related to our identity & qualification should be uploaded.
Size: At most 500KB
The following are the documents that would be required along with application form:
· Caste Certificate
· Haryana Domicile certificate
· Education qualification Certificates and Mark sheets
· Address Proof
To be eligible for Haryana B.Tech 2019, the examinees need to properly submit the Haryana B.Tech Application Form 2019. If the candidates are not able to submit the application form properly then, they won’t be able to reach even the first round of the Haryana B.Tech 2019. Therefore, it is very important to emphasize properly on completing the Application Form for being able to proceed further in the Haryana B.Tech 2019 selection procedure leaving the best possible impression on the Conducting Body.