GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019

12 Jun, 2018

GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019- GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is a competitive test conducted every year by Gujarat state to fulfilling the admission to various courses offered in the universities of Gujarat state. Candidates who optioned for B.Tech and B.E. can get admission to various universities of Gujarat state by qualifying the GUJCET 2019 exam. The duration for engineering courses in B.Tech and B.E. are mostly four years. Candidates can also option for other science courses such as MBBS, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing and BDS which can be given through GUJCET 2019 exam. GSEB (Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Board) is the conduct he GUJCET exam every year. The mode of Exam is offline and candidates need to fill up online application form for giving the exam. The participating institutes of GUJCET are around 114. Seat reservation and seat allotment are controlled by ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses). Admission is based on merit list that will be 60% marks secured in the subject like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and the rest of 40% weightage from the marks secured in the GUJCET exam. The GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019 will be totally based on the merit list of the candidates. The reservation is based on the caste system which is most follow while giving any entrance exams. The seat is divided according to General category and other special categories such as SC, ST, OBC, Physically disabled category, economical weaker category and for the child of defense and ex-servicemen.

GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019

GUJCET exam authorities keep few seats as reserved in the participating colleges who belongs to the special caste categories. While filling up the application form the candidates should clearly mention to which caste they belong. The candidates that come under special reserved category should provide valid documents to get the benefits of reserved seats in GUJCET. The GUJCET seat allotment will be available soon when the GSEB released it on its official website.

GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019 & Counselling

    ACPC conducts the seat reservation and counseling for granting admission to various institutes of Gujarat state. At the time counseling, the candidates are given the option of choosing their preferred colleges. The seat allotment will be based on the candidates’ merit and the availability of the seat.

    GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019 Based on the Special Reserved

    Below-mentioned is for the candidates that come under the special category and will be eligible for the reserved seats of GUJCET 2019 if they submit the valid documents according to their caste system.

    Name Seat reserved out of 100 percent
    Schedule Tribe (ST)                         15%
    Schedule Caste (SC)   7%
    Other Backward Class (OBC)  27%
    Unreserved Economically weaker

    Sections

     

    10%

    Children of Defense and

    Ex-serviceman

     

    1%

    Physical Disabled category  3%

     

    More Information about GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019

    • Candidates should mention clearly their caste category while filling up the GUJCET application form to avail the benefits of reserved seats.
    • The candidates should provide their caste certificate at the time of admission to concern authority.
    • Candidates need to fulfill the section of GUJCET reservation criteria.
    • The candidates who belong to the economically backward classes should submit a valid document which is required to be stamped and signed by the authority responsible so that they didn’t come under the creamy layer.
    • Once the reservation seats are full the vacant seats will be given to the unreserved categories based on their merits.
    • If the candidates belonging to the reserved category fail to submit their documents within the time provided then their seat will be given to the unreserved candidates.

    The above article will give complete details about GUJCET Seat Reservation 2019. Candidates can go through the official website of GSEB for the latest information about the GUJCET exam. In case of any issues, please write your queries in the comment section.

    LEAVE A REPLY

    Please enter your comment!
    Please enter your name here