GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019- GUJCET 2019 is a common entrance test. It is managed by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). It is a state level examination which is conducted in the state of Gujarat only. The GUJCET 2019 exam will be conducted in order to give an opportunity to those aspirants who want to take admission into engineering & technology (BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. This article is based on GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019. The students can also visit the official website of GSHSEB. The candidates need to know about the different eligibility level of them which must suit with the conditions set by GSHSEB in order to fill the application form and get admission. The exam is organized to provide students to get admission in various government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat. GUJCET 2019 exam date is scheduled to take place on the 2nd week of May 2019. It is expected that the application form exam will be available from last week of March 2019. It is expected that the application form of GUJCET 2019 exam will be available from last week of March 2019. The topic of this article is GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 which will you detailed information about the eligibility conditions. The students are required to read this article carefully to know all the important about the GUJCET Eligibility Criteria.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 gives the eligible conditions of the students set by the GSHSEB in order to appear the GUJCET 2019 exam. The candidates must go thoroughly.
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The candidate must be genuine residents of Gujarat.
- If the candidate is bonafide residents of Gujarat but staying in some other place is also eligible to apply for the exam.
- A candidate is also eligible to apply for the exam if his/ her parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of the state in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed Forces, Boards or Co-operations owned or controlled by the Central or State or any nationalized bank.
For Engineering courses:
- A candidate must pass Plus Two from a recognized board.
- He/she must score 45% marks
- 40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC
- The candidate must pass the 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with other subjects.
For Pharmacy & Diploma courses:
- Pass 12th standard with Chemistry and Physics as compulsory along with other subjects.
- Must pass Plus Two with from a recognized board.
For Other Degree Courses:
- Candidates must qualify class 12thexamination from the recognized board.
- Pass qualifying examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with other subjects.
- Must score at least 45% marks for GEN/OBC category. 40% marks SC/ST & SEBC category.
Highlights of GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates should meet all the GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
- If the candidate fails to meet all the eligibility criteria then he/she will not be able to sit for the examination.
- The aspirant must keep ready all the documents that support his / her eligibility criteria for reservation.
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Reserved Category
The GSHSEB offers eligibility criteria for reserved candidates. The seats offered by GSHSEB are mean for those candidates who are reserved i.e. who are considered minority according to the Gujarat Government. The candidates need to provide documents to support their eligibility criteria for reservation. Those who meet these requirements can apply for the exam.
|Category||Percentage of Seats Reserved|
|Scheduled Caste||7% of the total seats|
|Scheduled Tribe||15% of the total seats|
|OBC||27% of the total seats|
|Unreserved Economically Weaker Sections||10% of the total seats|
|Physically Disabled Category||3% of the total seats|
|Children of Defence Personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1% of the total seats|
The above article is based on GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019. It provides full information about the eligibility criteria. The candidates must go through it. For further information stay tuned to us. The candidates can also visit the official website of GSHSEB to clear the tentative dates.
Wishing success to the students! Kindly leave any query below in the comment box below.