GUJCET Application Form 2019 is closed by the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board on 16 February 2019. The candidates had to fill & submit the application form only through online mode. GUJCET stands for Gujarat Common Entrance Test. Gujarat conducts this exam every year. In the year 2019, Gujarat is going to organize the GUJCET 2019 exam on 26 April 2019. The exam is managed and conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). This exam is organized in order to give an opportunity to the students to get admitted in various courses like engineering & technology (BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses in the institutes of Gujarat. It is a state level examination which is organized in the state of Gujarat only. The exam is organized to provide students to get admission in various government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat. It is an offline mode examination but the applying procedure includes an online mode. This article is based on GUJCET Application Form 2019. It will give the candidate the full details about the GUJCET Application Form like filling dates of form, ending dates, submission dates and criteria etc. The candidates need to visit carefully this GUJCET Application Form 2019 article in order to remain updated about all the information related to it. It will help them during filling up the application form and also during submission. GUJCET 2019 exam is scheduled to take place on 26 April 2019. The aspirants who want to appear GUJCET 2019 exam must first analyze eligible criteria and then fill the GUJCET Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: GUJCET Application process 2019 is now closed. The candidates had to fill & submit the same on the official website from 25 January to 16 February 2019.
GUJCET Application Form 2019 Important Dates
The applicants need to follow the important dates related to the application form in the table below:
|GUJCET 2019 Notification Release||24 January 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Application Release||25 January 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Last date to apply||16 February 2019 (Closed)|
|GUJCET 2019 Admit Card Issue||17 March 2019|
|GUJCET 2019 Date of Exam||26 April 2019 (Revised)|
GUJCET Application Form 2019 Details
In order to appear for the exam of GUJCET 2019, the candidates have to fill-up the GUJCET Application Form 2019 for this exam. The application form has many details to know.
- To get the application form the applicant must visit the official website of conducting body.
- The registration for GUJCET Application Form 2019 fill-up will start from 25 January 2019 and end on 16 February 2019.
- The application form of GUJCET 2019 exam costs Rs. 300 only.
- The aspirants need to be ready with scanned images of photograph and signature and other academic details before filling the form.
- To upload the scanned photograph and signature, the images must be in JPG/JPEG format and the size of these images should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- The candidates are required to fill in the details in the application form carefully. There will be no correction made after submission.
- The details may contain the name of the candidate, parent’s name and occupation, address, academic records, additional qualification, uploading of images, etc.
- Aadhaar card is compulsory during the form to fill up of GUJCET 2019
- Note down the application form number for future references.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
GUJCET official Website: gujcet.gseb.org
Steps to fill GUJCET Application Form 2019
The steps to fill GUJCET Application Form 2019 are as follows:
Step 1: After login, the candidates must enter the following credentials in order to fill the form.
- Name of the applicant
- Date of Birth
- Physically Handicapped
- Aadhar Card Number
- Address 1, Address 2, Address 3 & City
- Email id
- Mobile and Landline Number
- Board Code & Name of Board
- HSC Exam appearing year, Course, SID No., Seat No. & HSC Exam Seat No.
- Group and Medium
Board and School Details
- HSC School Index Number
- School Code
- School’s name
- Center Code and Name of Centre
- Photograph and signature
Step 2: Save the entries which you have created. Before submitting you can check and edit the entries till the submission dates.
Step 3: Finally the candidate needs to submit his/ her form once it is ensured that all the information entered are correct in order to be eligible to sit in the exam and appear it.
GUJCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
It gives the eligible conditions of the students which are set by the GSHSEB in order to appear the GUJCET 2019 exam. The candidates must go thoroughly.
- The nationality of the candidate must be Indian.
- The candidate must be genuine residents of Gujarat.
- If the candidate is bonafide residents of Gujarat but staying in some other place is also eligible to apply for the exam.
- A candidate is also eligible to apply for the exam if his/ her parents are of Gujarat origin and are serving out of the state in the service of Central Government or other State Government, Armed Forces, Boards or Co-operations owned or controlled by the Central or State or any nationalized bank.
For Engineering courses:
- A candidate must pass Plus Two from a recognized board.
- He/she must score 45% marks
- 40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC
- The candidate must pass the 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with other subjects.
For Pharmacy courses:
For Diploma courses:
- Pass 12th standard with Chemistry and Physics as compulsory along with other subjects.
- Must pass Plus Two with from a recognized board.
For Degree Courses:
- Candidates must qualify class 12th examination from the recognized board.
- Pass qualifying examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with other subjects.
- Must score at least 45% marks for GEN/OBC category. 40% marks SC/ST & SEBC category.
The above article will give candidates detailed information about the GUJCET Application Form 2019. Before filling up the form, the candidate must go through the eligible criteria. As the candidate has received all the information, it is the time to prepare well. For further details stay tuned to us.
Wishing success! If there is any query, kindly leave a comment below.