GUJCET Answer Key 2019 will be published by GSEB or Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board in the fourth week of April 2019. The examination conducting body has announced the date of conducting GUJCET 2019 exam, it is scheduled to be held on 23 April 2019. The candidates who will take up GUJCET exam in 2019 can check the GUJCET answer key 2019 on the official website of conducting body and on this page as well. Through this response key of GUJCET 2019, the applicants will be able to compare their answers with that given in the key and calculate the score in the exam. The tentative marks can easily be evaluated with the help of the answer key. The applicants must know about the marks granted for every correct answer and deducted for every wrong answer. The performance of the candidates can be measured through GUJCET Answer Key. GSEB will also invite the objections of the candidates if any regarding the answer key. The concerned authorities will properly scrutinize the same once again and then release the final one in the first week of May 2019. To challenge the response key, the candidates need to be doubly sure and submit the supporting documents. There are various coaching centres that also release GUJCET Answer Key.
This article is all about GUJCET Answer Key 2019, related events and dates, key facts and important points about it, downloading the answer key, challenging it, GUJCET result, cut off, merit list etc.
Important Dates: GUJCET Answer Key 2019
|S.No||GUJCET 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|1||GUJCET exam 2019||23 April 2019|
|2||Release of Provisional GUJCET Answer Key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|3||Deadline to Challenge the Answer Key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|4||Release of Final Answer Key||Fourth week of April 2019|
|5||Announcement of Result||Fourth week of April 2019|
Key Facts: GUJCET Answer Key 2019
- GUJCET Answer Key will be published by the authority on its website in the fourth week of April 2019.
- The candidates will be able to see the correct answers in the sheet from which they can tally their own answers in the paper.
- The authority will publish the answer key through online mode only.
- It is always good for the candidates to get their probable score well in advance before the result announcement.
- Some coaching institutes also release GUJCET Answer Key.
- The candidates will have to get clarity of the marking scheme before calculating their marks through answer key.
- The applicants will get to know about their performance in the exam with the help of GUJCET Answer Key.
- The authority will accept the challenge if there is some error from their end.
- The proper scrutiny will be done and the final answer key will be released online.
- The candidates need to send the objection in a prescribed format along with the fee payment for every question.
Official Website: gujcet.gseb.org
Steps to Access GUJCET Answer Key 2019
The candidates are supposed to go through the below-given steps in order to download the answer key for GUJCET 2019.
- The candidates need to visit the web portal of GSEB and login to their registered account.
- After that, they will get the link for GUJCET answer key 2019.
- Once it is clicked, the answer key will be displayed in PDF format.
- The applicants can download the file and tally their answers with the same.
- The applicants need to have the idea of the marking scheme at the time of calculating the score.
- The candidates can also take the print out of the answer key.
How to Challenge GUJCET Answer Key 2019?
The applicants can raise their objection against the answer key as per the given format by the authority. They must remember the fact that the authority will first do the scrutiny and then accept the challenge. The final answer key after rectification will then be released in the last week of April 2019. The steps given below will help the applicants to raise their objection against the answer key:
- The concerned authorities will publish the form to raise the objection against the answer key of GUJCET 2019.
- In the form, the applicants are supposed to mention their question paper number and also the question number for which the challenge is made.
- For every question, the applicants need to make the payment of Rs. 500 through e-challan.
- The candidates need to follow the specified format while raising the objection and then send the same to the authorities on email.
- They are supposed to provide their bank account number, the name of the bank, IFSC code, and a bank branch on email.
- The board will release the final answer key of GUJCET 2019 once the authorities will verify the objection raised by the candidates.
- In case the challenge raised by the candidates is found right, the authority will make the refund of the fee amount for every question in their bank account.
GUJCET Result 2019
- The candidates need to download GUJCET result online from the website of the board in the last week of April 2019.
- The result will contain the marks of the candidates in GUJCET exam and also their ranking.
- The applicants need to take the hard copy of the result online and retain it for further use.
- The candidates will not get the result offline through post by the authority.
- The qualified candidates will get the opportunity to take part in the counselling process as per their ranking in the merit list.
GUJCET Merit List 2019
- The merit list of GUJCET 2019 will be published online by ACPC or Admission Committee for Professional Courses in the third week of June 2019.
- The applicants will be shortlisted for counselling as per their ranking in the merit list.
- The applicants will have to go to the website of ACPC and log in with their roll number and course to get the access of the merit list.
GUJCET Counselling 2019
- ACPC is the main authority to conduct counselling for GUJCET 2019.
- The candidates need to visit the venue of counselling physically and then submit the registration form online.
- The applicants are supposed to fill the details carefully and check the same before submission.
- The candidates need to take the hard copy of the form and carry the same along with other documents.
- The ranking of the candidates will play a significant role at the time of seat allotment.
- The original documents will be scrutinized by the authority before final GUJCET seat allotment.
- The candidates need to report to the given college as per the specified schedule.
This is the complete guide of GUJCET answer key 2019. Go through the content to get a clear idea of how to access the answer key, raise an objection and other related facts. In case of any issue or doubt, do not hesitate to connect with us.