GUJCET 2019- The result of GUJCET 2019 exam has been declared by the exam conducting body on 9 May 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the exam can check the same on the official website. Previously, the final GUJCET Answer Key 2019 has been released by the conducting authority on 3rd of May 2019. The candidates can check the correct answer of the question asked in the exam through the answer key. Earlier, the date of GUJCET 2019 exam was revised by the exam conducting body, the entrance exam was re-scheduled to be held on 26 April 2019. Online mode application process has already been closed by the examination conducting body on 24 February 2019. The candidates willing to appear in the exam need to first apply online once the application process gets started. GUJCET is Gujarat Common Entrance Test and it is a state level examination. This exam has been managed and conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSHSEB). For further details, the candidates can switch to the official website of GSHSEB. The GUJCET 2019 exam has been conducted in order to give the opportunity to those aspirants who want to take admission into engineering & technology (BE/B.Tech) and pharmacy (degree/diploma) courses. The exam is organized to provide students to get admission in various government, grant-in-aid & self-financed institutions located in the state of Gujarat. This article will give you all the vital information about GUJCET 2019. The applicants are required to follow this article in order to have complete information about GUJCET 2019 exam before filling the application form or appearing the exam.
The application form of GUJCET 2019 exam is available from 25 January 2019. GUJCET 2019 exam has some eligible criteria set by GSHSEB. The aspirants who want to appear GUJCET 2019 exam must first analyze those eligible criteria and then fill the application form. It will inform them whether they are acceptable according to the appropriate conditions. This exam will be organized in offline mode only. For more information, the aspirants can read this article.
Latest Update: The result of GUJCET 2019 exam has been declared on 9 May 2019, check the same through the link given below:
The final answer Key of GUJCET 2019 has been published by the examination conducting body on 3rd of May 2019. Go through the link given below to check the same:
GUJCET Important Dates 2019
There are many quick facts and important dates regarding the GUJCET 2019 exam. The applicants need to follow them before filling up the application form or appearing the exam.
|Notification Release||24 January 2019|
|Application Release||25 January 2019|
|Last date to apply||24 February 2019|
|Admit Card Issue||14 March 2019|
|Date of Exam||26 April 2019|
|Final Answer Key Release||3 May 2019 (Available)|
|Result Declaration||9 May 2019 (Declared)|
All the information are given in the above table are official dates released by authority. Students need to follow the website of GSHSEB for further information.
GUJCET Application Form 2019
In order to appear the exam of GUJCET 2019, the candidates have to fill up the application form of this exam. The application form has many details to know.
- To get the application form the applicant must visit the official website of
- The registration for application fill-up was started from 25 January 2019 and end on 8 February 2019.
- The application form of GUJCET 2019 exam costs Rs. 300-/ only.
- The aspirants need to be ready with scanned images of photograph and signature and other academic details before filling the form.
- To upload the scanned photograph and signature, the images must be in JPG/JPEG format and the size of these images should be between 5 KB to 50 KB.
- The candidates are required to fill in the details in the application form carefully. There will be no correction made after submission.
- The details may contain the name of the candidate, parent’s name and occupation, address, academic records, additional qualification, uploading of images, etc.
- Aadhaar card is compulsory during the form to fill up of GUJCET 2019
- Note down the application form number for future references.
- Take print out of the application form for future reference.
Official Website: gujcet.gseb.org
GUJCET Eligibility Criteria 2019
There are certain conditions set by GSHSEB which the candidate need to follow before filling up the exam form or appearing the exam. The eligibility criteria include:
For Engineering courses:
- A candidate must pass Plus Two from a recognized board.
- He/she must score 45% marks
- 40% marks in case of SC/ST & SEBC
- The candidate must pass the 12th standard with Physics and Mathematics as main subjects along with other subjects.
For Pharmacy courses:
- For Diploma courses:
- Pass 12th standard with Chemistry and Physics as compulsory along with other subjects.
- Must pass Plus Two with from a recognized board.
- For Degree Courses:
- Candidates must qualify class 12th examination from the recognized board.
- Pass qualifying examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with other subjects.
- Must score at least 45% marks for GEN/OBC category.
- 40% marks SC/ST & SEBC category.
GUJCET Exam Pattern 2019
The GUJCET exam pattern 2019 is necessary to be followed by the examinees. If they get some gist of the pattern or the type of question paper which may come in the exam, then they will be familiar with the things and it will become easy for them.
- The mode of the exam is organized in offline mode.
- The question paper is based on MCQ type.
- There will be 40 questions for each subject and 120 in total.
- The language of the question will be in Hindi, Gujarati, and English.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hrs.
- There will be 1 mark awarded to every correct answer and 0.25 will be deducted for each wrong answer.
GUJCET Syllabus 2019
The exam syllabus of GUJCET 2019 is based on the 11th and 12th standard. It includes Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects of those standards.
- Solid State
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- P-Block Elements – II
- Halo Alkanes and Halo Arenes
- Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- f Block Elements
- Complex Salts or Co-ordination Compound
- Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Complex Numbers
- Definite Integration
- Indefinite Integration
- Matrices Determinants
- Permutation & Combination
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Theory of Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Electric Charge & Electric Field
- Electrostatic Potential & Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Electric Current
- Magnetism & Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Electro Magnetic Waves
- Ray Optics
- Wave Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiation & Matter
- Semi-Conductor Electronics
- Communication System
GUJCET Admit Card 2019
The admit card plays a key role in the examination hall. Without the admit card, the examinee is not allowed to sit in the examination hall or in fact appear the exam. The candidates need to carry the admit card in the examination hall daily until the examination is over.
- GUJCET Admit Card 2019 has been released by 16 April 2019.
- The candidate has to download the admit card from the official website of
- The admit card can be issued only after the submission of the application form.
- The aspirants must read the instructions carefully provided in the admit card.
- If the candidate faces any fault in the admit card, he/she must consult the official.
- Take two print out of the hall ticket for future references.
GUJCET Result 2019
The GUJCET 2019 result has been declared on 9 May 2019. The candidates have to check their result through online only. In order to view the result the candidate has to enter their application number.
Selection of the Candidates for GUJCET 2019 Exams
The merit list will be prepared based on 60% weight of percentile marks secured in the theory exam of class 12th & 40% weight of percentile marks get in GUJCET exam.
This above article relates to all the information about the GUJCET 2019 EXAM. If the student goes through the whole article carefully then he/ she will receive full and detailed information of GUJCET 2019 Exam. In order to know more, stay tuned with us.
If you have any other query about GUJCET 2019, you can ask us by leaving your comments in the comment box.