GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019 – Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management conducts GITAM Admission Test (GAT) which is a computer based online examination for receiving the deserving candidates for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in the field of Engineering, Architecture and Pharmacy. GITAM was established with the help of prestigious intellectuals and prominent industrialists of Andhra Pradesh. Dr. M.V.V.S Murthi, who was the former Member of Parliament and well-liked philanthropist showed the path of establishment. The GAT exam is of three types. In this article, the aspirants will read everything about the procedures of GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019.
GAT(UGTP) – This exam aims for the admission in undergraduate courses. This examination is carried out in three sections: Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Applicants for Biotechnology have to attempt Biology instead of Mathematics.
GAT(PGTA) – This exam entitles for the M. Tech and M. Arch Admissions. The examination consists of three segments: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning and Verbal Ability.
GAT(PGP) – This exam is for getting admission in M. Pharmacy. This examination is carried out in four sections: Pharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
All the above exam time frame is of 120 minutes. The correct answer is awarded four marks and one mark is deducted for incorrect answer.
Why GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019 is important?
Those candidates who are registered for the GAT exam, only they can book their GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019. Candidates are advised not to book the slots on the peak of deadline, because the slot booking is based on first come first serve. GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019 can attained by providing application number, gender and date of birth. So, the desired dates might not be available and candidates might find difficulty in booking slots as per the convenience.
GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019 Important Dates
|Serial number||Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Starting of GITAM GAT slot booking 2019||5th April 2019|
|2.||Last date of Slot Booking||8th April 2019|
|3.||Starting of Hall Ticket download||5th April 2019|
|4.||Last date of Hall Ticket download||26th April 2019|
|5.||GITAM GAT Exam Date||11th – 26th April 2019|
GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019 Procedures
The following steps are here for the assistance of GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019:
- Visit the link provided for booking by GITAM GAT.
- The Candidates need to log in by providing their application number, gender, and date of birth (dob)
- Check the candidate’s details displayed on the screen.
- Candidates must select the date of exam then timing of exam and book date and slot as per the preference and availability.
- To confirm the selected information, click on “Confirm”.
- After booking of slots is done, candidates will be directed to the hall ticket page.
- Click on “Generate E-Hall Ticket link and download it.
Important points/ Instructions of the Candidates
- Candidates should check the date and time of the GITAM GAT which should not clas h with any other exam.
- Candidates should keep in mind that, booking the slots can be done only once. Thus, no alteration or modification can be done after the confirmation of booking.
- Hall tickets cannot be achieved without booking the slots. Thus, no candidate will be able to download the hall ticket, nor they will be allowed to appear the exam.
- The process of slot booking is based on first come first serve. So, for getting the desired slots of their choice the booking must be done as fast as possible.
- The Candidates need to book the slots before the end date as because there will be no extension of the end date.
Steps to be executed in case of losing the Application Number
It is obvious that candidate will not be able to proceed further without the application number. No worries, candidate can get the application number by contacting to the concerned authorities.
In this article the process of GITAM GAT Slot Booking 2019 is explained in procedures. The booking dates is listed in a table. The instructions of the candidates are narrated.
For further queries and information, please feel free to comment below.