GITAM GAT Application Form 2019 has been started from 12th November 2018 and the process of application form submission will remain active till 30th March 2019. GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is conducted by the Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management (GITAM) for admission in Undergraduate, Postgraduate programs in Engineering, Architecture, and Pharmacy. GAT is a university level examination which will be organized in computer-based online mode from 10th-22nd April 2019. Prestigious learned individuals and industrialists of Andhra Pradesh built up GITAM. It was driven by Dr. M.V.V.S Murthi, admired philanthropist and the past individual from Parliament. A merit list will be prepared after the GITAM GAT Exam based on the marks obtained, for appearing in the counseling of Undergraduate or Post Graduate courses. Candidates who passed the 12th standard securing at least 60 % with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics are eligible to apply for GITAM GAT Examination 2019. The Candidates appearing in the 12th standard can also apply for the GAT exam. This article is all about the vital info about GITAM GAT Application Form 2019.
The participating institutes of Gandhi Institute of College and Management (GITAM) GAT Exam 2019 are:
- GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam (NAAC A+)
- GITAM School of Technology, Bengaluru (NAAC A)
- GITAM School of Technology, Vishakhapatnam (NBA)
- GITAM School of Technology, Hyderabad
GITAM GAT Application Form 2019 Dates
The dates are enlisted below:
Opening of GITAM GAT Application Forms 2019
12th November 2018
Final date to request for an application by post
30th March 2019
Last date of receipt of Application Form
30th March 2019
GITAM GAT 2019 Exam
10th to 22nd April 2019
Apply Online- Click Here to fill GITAM GAT 2019 Application Form
How to Fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019
In order to fill the application form of GITAM GAT 2019 in online mode, candidates will have to apply through the online application link, and pay the application fee and submit the application form online. The candidate should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. After furnishing all the data in the required sections, an application number will be generated which will be required further for the completion of the application form and reference in future.
An application can also be filled offline. Candidates can get the application form by post from director admissions. Candidates will just require sending a request on plain paper with the candidate’s name and complete postal address along with a demand draft for Rs.150/- drawn in favor of “GITAM (Deemed to be University)” payable at Vishakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
However, there is another method for getting application forms. The GITAM GAT Application Form 2019 can also be taken from the appointed branches of Indian Bank, Union Bank of India and Karur Vysya Bank.
Following are the steps for filling the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019:
Step1: Fill the Online Application Form:
The following details need to be provided by the candidate for application of GITAM GAT 2019.
- Name of Applicant
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Address for correspondence
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Mobile Number
- Pin Code
- Test Centre Preference
- Test Code
- Name of the College/University
- Select PCM/PCB Group
After filling all these particulars mentioned above, candidates must click on ‘Submit’ button along with selecting the Declaration.
Step2: Upload of Photograph:
The candidates should upload a recent passport size colour photo with no more than three months old. The format, size, and dimension are listed below.
Document uploading size table
|Passport size photograph of Candidate||4KB to 50KB||4×4 cms||jpg/jpeg|
Documents to carry while filling the application form
Following are the documents which need to carry along for filling the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019:
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
- Birth Certificate
- Class X/XII certificates
- Category Certificate
- Mobile number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking details
Application fee for GITAM GAT Admission Form 2019
Candidates can choose any of the following methods:
- Internet banking facility through Net Banking / Debit card / Credit card. Candidates applying through Net Banking/ Debit Card / Credit Card. There is no compelling reason to send the printed copy of the application form.
- Demand Draft-Applicants need to send the printed copy of the application alongside DD to The Director-Admissions.
The applications which are furnished with the information along with demand draft for Rs. 600/- for female candidates and Rs. 1000/- for male candidates, drawn in favor of GITAM (Deemed to be University) payable at Vishakhapatnam on any scheduled bank which should be addressed at the office of the Director Admissions, GITAM located at Andhra Pradesh, India.
How to do correction in the application form (if any)
An option is available before proceeding to payment for altering or changing the details provided in the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019. The authority of access to change or modify the filled-in application will be terminated once the electronic payment is completed for registration.
GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2019
If you are reading this, you must be willing to apply for the exam. Before applying for the exam, it is advisable to all the candidates to go through eligibility criteria described for the exam by the exam conducting authority. Below we have given the GITAM GAT Eligibility Criteria 2019 for the reference of willing aspirants. It must be noted ineligible candidates will not be allowed to sit in the exam. Exam conducting authority has full rights to cancel the candidature of the candidate at any given point of time if found ineligible.
For B.Tech/ B.Tech (Biotechnology)/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch courses:
- Candidates applying for B.Tech/ B.Tech (Biotechnology)/ B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch courses must have qualified their intermediate or in 2019 or 2018 from any recognized board.
- Tech and B.Arch aspirants must have qualified their intermediate or equivalent exam with PCM subjects. It is Mathematics/ Biology, Physics and Chemistry for B.Tech (Biotechnology) and B.Pharmacy aspirants.
- Minimum marks must be 60% for B.Tech/ B.Tech (Biotechnology) aspirants, and 50% for B.Pharmacy/ B.Arch aspirants.
- Arch aspirants must have a valid NATA/ JEE (Main) score as well.
- Pharma qualifiers (with minimum 50% marks) from any recongnized university will be eligible to apply for M.Pharma.
- Aspirants willing to get admissions in M.Tech program must hold a BE/ B.Tech./ AMIE in the relevant stream of engineering with at least 60% of marks..
It must be noted that, GPAT qualified candidates are exempted from appearing for GAT (PGP) 2019 examination, however, they will need to apply at GITAM University for admission before the last date.
In this article, the dates of the GITAM GAT Exam are notified. The requirement to fill the GITAM GAT Application Form 2019 is described. Also, the procedures for applying in the GITAM GAT Exam is discussed and narrated. The payment options are explained in detail.
For further information and queries, put your question in the comment section below.