GEEE 2019- Application form is now available in online and offline mode (walk-in registration) from 1 December 2018 to 31 May 2019. GEEE stands for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam and is conducted once in every year by Galgotias University. The candidates will have to qualify the GEEE 2019 exam for getting admission to various engineering and management courses. The engineering courses offered by Galagotias University are B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech programmes in various disciplines like Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, etc. The candidates have to go through the eligibility criteria and check to see if they are eligible for the GEEE exam 2019. The application form of GEEE exam 2019 is available from 1 December 2018 and the closing date for the application form will be on 31 May 2019 and the dates mentioned here are official. The exam for GEEE 2019 will be conducted on 15 June 2019. The article is all about GEEE 2019 and includes an application form, exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, etc.
Latest Update: The online mode application form is made available from 1 December 2018 to 31 May 2019. Fill up the online GEEE application form by clicking a link given below:
Important Dates of GEEE 2019
|GEEE 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Online Application Form||1 December 2018|
|Last Date of Application Form||31 May 2019|
|Issue of Admit Card||12 June 2019|
|Date of GEEE Exam||15 June 2019|
|Result||22 June 2019|
The dates given in the table are official and candidates should prepare as early as possible to qualify the GEEE exam.
GEEE 2019 Application Form
The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form. The application form will be released on the official website of Galgotias University. The candidates should visit the university website to fill up the application form online. Below are the steps of filling up the application form for GEEE exam 2019 such as:
- The application form is available from 1 December 2018.
- The candidates should check the availability of the application form
- Once the application form is available the candidates can fill up with the necessary details.
- The candidates should enter the details like name, address, academic qualification, caste certificate, date of birth, father’s name, mother’s name, and other details asked on the application form.
- After the application form is completed the candidates should upload the signature and photograph in JPEG format.
- Then the candidates should submit the application form after checking it carefully.
- The candidates should take print out the copy of the application form for future reference.
Application Fee of GEEE 2019
The application fee of GEEE exam 2019 can be paid through online mode. The application fee will be Rs 800 and can be paid through Debit or Credit Card and Net banking.
Eligibility Criteria of GEEE 2019
The candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling up the application form of GEEE exam 2019 and should go through the below steps to know about the eligibility criteria:
- The candidates who are going to apply for GEEE exam 2019 should pass 10+2 exam from a recognized board.
- The candidates should pass with 50% marks in 10+2 exam with main subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- In the case of reserved candidates, there will be relaxation in the percentage of marks.
GEEE 2019 Admit Card
Admit Card is required for attending any competitive exam and the Galgotias University will release the admit card on their official website. The dates for the issue of admit card for GEEE 2019 will start from the 12 June 2019. The GEE admit card 2019 can be downloaded by providing the application ID and date of birth. It is a note to the candidates that the admit card will not be sent by courier or post to the candidate’s address. The candidates should bring the admit card while coming for GEEE exam or they won’t be allowed to sit for the exam.
GEEE 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus for GEEE 2019 will be published on the official website of Galgotias University. The syllabus will consist of all the topics included in the subject of 10+2 exam that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. The candidates should follow the syllabus accordingly to prepare for GEEE exam. The syllabus for the science subjects are given below:
Syllabus of Physics
Some of the important topics of physics are Physics and Measurement, Work, Energy and Power, Law of Motion, Kinematics, Properties of Bulk Matter, Thermodynamics, Gravitation, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Oscillations and Waves, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism, Current Electricity, Optics, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves etc.
Syllabus of Chemistry
The important topics of Chemistry are Chemical Arithmetic & Atomic Structure, Co-ordinate compounds, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Chemical Kinetics, Solid State & States of Matter, Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Transition Elements Including Lanthanoids, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Hydrocarbons, Chemistry of Representative Elements.
Syllabus of Mathematics
These are the important topics of Mathematics that includes Statistics and Probability, Sequence and Series, Permutation and Combination, Sets, Relations and Functions, Trigonometric and Inverse Trigonometry Functions, Integration and Differential Equations, Matrices and Determinants, Complex Numbers, Linear Inequation, Linear Programming, Straight Lines and Conic Sections, Limit, Continuity and Differentiation etc.
GEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern will be set according to the rules laid by the exam board of Galgotias University and candidates can follow the steps below to get the basic idea about GEEE 2019 exam pattern:
- The exam will consist of Multiple/Objective Type Questions.
- The duration of the exam will be of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- The questions will be asked from the subjects in 10+2 exam that are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- There question paper will consist of different sections and each section will consist of 30 marks.
- For each right answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
GEEE 2019 Result
The GEEE result 2019 will be declared on the official website of Galgotias University. The candidates can get the result by visiting the official website of Galgotias University. The tentative date for GEEE 2019 will be declared in 22 of June 2019. The candidates should download and take print out a copy of the result scorecard that will be used during the admission process.
The above article will provide all information about GEEE 2019 and candidates can log in to the website of Galgotias University or comment below to know the latest information about GEEE 2019.