GCET Counselling 2019- GCET, also known as Goa Common Entrance Test, is a state level entrance exam conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa. It is conducted once in a year for selecting candidates for various Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. GCET 2019 would provide all the candidates with the opportunity to study in the best Government and Private Colleges and Institutes in Goa. It offers admission to engineering and numerous other courses being offered by the colleges/institutes which accept the GCET entrance exam score as a criterion for giving admission to the candidates. GCET 2019 would review the NEET marks of the candidates for giving admission to MBBS course and will consider the NATA marks for selecting candidates for giving them admission to B. Arch course. For Giving the GCET 2019, all the candidates will have to fill up their application forms between the 1st week of April 2019 and the 4th week of April 2019. GCET 2019 written entrance exam will be held on 7th May 2019 and 8th May 2019. It will be followed by the release of the GCET 2019 Results in the 3rd week of May 2019. It would be followed by the GCET 2019 Counselling in the 4th week of May 2019. This article has all the relevant information related to the GCET Counselling 2019.
GCET Counselling 2019
The GCET 2019 counselling will be held via offline mode. The conducting body of the GCET 2019 Counselling will publish the name of the candidates in the admission list who would get selected for admission into the colleges. Once all the candidates would be selected for admission the conducting body would publish the final list of all the candidates who would be selected for admission through the GCET 2019 entrance exam. Once the final list of all the selected candidates would be prepared, all the candidates would then have to report to their allocated colleges for completing the remaining admission process. There would be 3 rounds of the GCET counselling 2019. The conducting Body would conduct an additional round of GCET 2019 counselling, if some vacant seats would be there at the end of the 3rd round of GCET Counselling 2019.
Procedure of GCET Counselling 2019
The following steps state the procedure through which the GCET Counselling 2019 would be held:
- The GCET 2019 counselling would be conducted sometime in the 4th week of May 2019, once after the GCET 2019 result would get released.
- For attending the counselling, all the candidates would require to fill the Application Form B, after signing into the GCET website using their Login Credentials. After filling up the Application form B the candidates are required to click on the submit button to complete the submission process.
- All the candidates would be called for GCET Counselling 2019 on the basis of the GCET 2019 Merit List. During the counselling, all the candidates must reach the given venue before the allotted time. All the candidates are required to bring all the original documents which are required by the conducting body.
- If all the documents of the candidates would be found accurate then they would be allowed to do the choice filling of the course they want to do and make the list of colleges (according to their preference in decreasing order).
- After, the verification of the original documents and the choice filling process, all the candidates would be allotted seats according to the merit list and the choice of the course and college made by the candidate.
- Once, all the candidates would be allotted their seats in the colleges and institutes which accept marks of the GCET 2019, they would require to report to their allotted colleges/Institutes along with the Admission Allotment Letter in the prescribed date.
The following documents must be brought to the Counseling Centre for verification on the prescribed Date of The GCET 2019 Counselling:
- GCET Admit Card 2019
- GCET Acknowledgement Card 2019
- 10th Mark sheet and passing Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- 10+2 School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate of the Parents
- Eligibility Certificate from the University of Goa (required for candidates who have completed class 10th & 12th from a Non-Goa board)
This is all about the counselling process of GCET 2019. Stay tuned to us for latest updates.