GCET Application Form 2019 – The offline mode application process has begun on 25 March and will end on 30 March 2019. The candidates seeking admission through GCET 2019 exam must fil the application form under the given time limit. The candidates can access the application form on the official website and on this page as well. We have provided a link which will take the candidates to the official webpage to download the GCET application form 2019. Every year, Directorate of Technical Education, Goa conducts the Goa Common Entrance Test to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various undergraduate courses as offered by the exam conducting authority. Aspirants qualifying GCET 2019 exam will be eligible for admissions into various courses like engineering, architecture, nursing and many more. GCET 2019 exam is expected to be conducted on 7 & 8 May 2019. A Notable number of government colleges, private colleges, and institutions in the state of Goa state consider the GCET entrance test marks for giving admission to the candidates in various courses, which they provide. GCET checks the NEET score of the candidates for giving them admission to MBBS courses and checks the NATA score for giving admission in B.Arch course. Candidates willing to appear for the exam must register themselves for the same. In order to register themselves, the candidates will need to fill in and submit the GCET Application Form 2019. All the necessary information related to GCET Application Form 2019 is available in this article. GCET application forms are required to be submitted in manually. The GCET 2019 score will be considered only by the colleges and institutes of Goa while giving admission to the candidates in their college or institute. The interested candidates should apply for GCET 2019 by following all the norms and should submit their application form as per the prescribed schedule.
Latest Update: Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa has started the application process in offline mode from 25 to 30 March 2019. The candidates can access the same by clicking the link posted below:
Click here to download the application form
GCET Application Form 2019 Important Dates
All the important dates and events of GCET application form 2019 are given below
|Important Events||Dates 2019|
|Availability of notification||March 2019|
|Collection of the application form and admit card||25 March 2019 (Released)|
|Final date for submission of application form and admit card||30 March 2019|
For B.E. and B.Pharma-
How to Fill GCET Application Form 2019
The candidates must go through all the guidelines before filing and be submitting the GCET Application Form 2019 which are given below-
- First of all, the candidates should download all the application from the official website of GCET and must take a print out of it.
- Secondly, all the details in the application form are to filled correctly without committing any mistakes.
- A recent passport sized photo should be pasted in the application form.
- All the necessary details like demand draft, pass certificates, mark sheets, and admit cards etc should be attached with the application form.
- The payment of RS 1800/- is required to make through Demand draft, drawn in favour of Director of Technical Education payable from any scheduled bank.
- The candidates should submit the application form along with all the attested necessary documents within the prescribed dates.
Eligibility Criteria for GCET 2019
The Eligibility Criteria for GCET 2019 explain the minimum qualifications required for appearing the exam. Candidates should check all the necessary details about GCET eligibility criteria 2019.
- The candidates should be a citizen of India.
- 17 years is the minimum age limit for Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Health science, Dentistry, and Nursing.
- No age bar is available for Pharmacy, engineering, and Architecture.
- For Engineering courses, candidates should have passed the equivalent examination with English, Physics, and Mathematics as their core subjects and one specialized subjects from Computer science, Biology, Chemistry, and Biotechnology carrying a minimum 45% qualifying marks.
- For B.Pharma, candidates should cater at least a minimum qualification of 12th standard from Goa board with Physics, English, and Chemistry as their core subjects with one specialized subject from Mathematics, Computer science, Biology carrying at least 45% qualifying marks.
- For B.Sc Nursing, the candidates should have complete HSSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English subjects with at least 45% scoring marks.
Exam Pattern of GCET 2019
The exam pattern of GCET 2019 is given below-
- The examination mode will be conducted in an Offline mode that is it will be on the pen paper basis.
- 120 minutes will be the total duration of the GCET Exam Pattern 2O19.
- 75 questions will be asked from each subject of GCET 2019.
- There will be objective type questions in the exam.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
- There are no such provisions of negative marking.
GCET Application Form 2019 – Important Points
- Application forms for GCET 2019 will be made available in only offline mode.
- Applicants will need to download their application forms from the official website and fill it in their own handwriting.
- Application forms will be available from 25 March 2019.
- It must be noted that in order to register themselves successfully, the candidates will need to fill in and submit their forms on or before the last date of submission, i.e. 30 March 2019.
- Candidates will need to submit their application forms at the specified locations along with their self-attested copies of the required documents and certificates.
GCET Application Form 2019 – Reception Centres
Candidates will need to choose any one centres of the centres mentioned below. Applicants will need to submit their application forms along with the DD and the required documents at one of these centres:
|Assagao||21||DM’s PVS Sarojini M. Kushe Higher Secondary School|
|Bicholim||18||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Cuncolim||23||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Curchorem||19||Narayan Zantye College of Commerce|
|Dharbandora||24||BBS Vishweshwar Shankar Laad Higher Secondary School|
|Mapusa||15||Purushottam Walawalkar Higher Secondary School|
|Navelim||13||Rosary College / Higher Secondary of Arts & Commerce|
|Panaji||11||Goa College of Pharmacy|
|Ponda-1||16||A. J. De Almeida High School|
|Ponda-Farmagudi||17||G. V. M’s. Smt. N. J. Aguiar Higher Secondary School|
|Porvorim||20||Vidya Prabodhini Higher Secondary School|
|Sanquelim||22||Govt. Higher Secondary School|
|Tiswadi Cujira (Bambolim)||10||Dhempe Higher Secondary School of Arts & Science|
|Vasco||14||Deep Vihar High School|
|Verna||12||Fr. Agnel Multipurpose Higher Secondary School|
This article contains all the necessary details of the GCET Application Form 2019. The Interested and the Eligible Candidates must read the entire article so as to get the proper concepts of the GCET 2019. The article contains an application form, important dates, eligibility criteria and exam pattern where all the information is mentioned in an organized manner. For more queries, please leave the comments below