GCET Admit Card 2019 has been issued by the exam conducting authority for the aspirants who have successfully registered themselves for the exam. Such candidates can download their admit card from till 30 March 2019. The candidates who have missed the chance to avail their admit card can collect their admit card latest by 26 April 2019 with a late fee. The candidates can download their admit card on the official website of GCET and on this page as well. A link would be posted below to download the GCET admit card 2019. This Goa Common Entrance Test will be conducted to offer admissions to the aspiring candidates into various courses as offered by the participating institutes. Admit cards for GCET 2019 will be granted when the application form for appearing in the GCET Examination is submitted in person by the candidate. GCET is a common entrance test which is to be held in the state of Goa. GCET is conducted by Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa once every year. Admission to the Architecture, Engineering and other UG courses is availed by the GCET state level exam. Various professional courses are given the opportunity to be studied by the candidates who are able to clear GCET 2019. Candidates need to attain good marks in NATA and NEET national level exam for getting admission in the B.Arch. and MBBS/BDS sources. In this article, the aspirants will get to know about details of GCET Admit Card 2019, such as release date, download process, details mentioned on the admit cards, etc.
Latest Update: The admit card of GCET 2019 has been released, the candidates can avail their admit card latest by 26 April 2019 (With late fee).
GCET Admit Card 2019
The application forms who are successfully filled by the candidates can get the admit card in offline mode. During the time submission of application form, GCET Admit Card 2019 is available. The GCET Admit Card 2019 will be provided to the candidates in person. It is essential to hold the admit card for appearing in the test. Candidates are provided photo admit card by the admission committee. Candidates are advised to check the details of the exam cited at the admit card. The candidates have not submitted the GCET application form 2019 till the scheduled date, those will be exempted from the eligibility to get the admit card.
The availability of GCET Admit Card 2019 is offline and it can be acquired from the designated exam centres. In order to acquire the admit card, candidates need to fill the application form and submit. The application forms can be applied with the late fee and those candidates can acquire the admit card till 26 April 2019 (with late fee). The GCET Admit Card 2019 will not be sent individually by post by the admission committee. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without photo admit card. CGET Exam will be organized on 7th May 2019 May (Physics and Chemistry) and on 8th May 2019 (Mathematics). The results of GCET will be announced in the mid of May 2019 most probably.
GCET Admit Card Dates 2019
|Events related to GCET Admit Card 2019||Dates|
|Admit Cards to be given from Application Reception Centre||March 2019|
|Last date for receiving Admit Cards at Application Reception Centre||30 March 2019|
|Last date for receiving of GCET-2019 at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees)||26 April 2019|
|GCET 2019 Exam||
For B.E. and B.Pharma-
How to Get GCET Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2019
The procedures for receiving GCET admit card 2019 is enlisted below:
- Visit the designated centre of DTE, Goa
- Application form to be submitted to the authority
- Photo Admit Card to be received from the authority.
- Inspect the details printed on the admit card.
- Authority to be contacted in case of any discrepancy
- Two or Three photocopies of admit card to be kept safe till the admission process.
Instructions for the Candidates
- Candidates are advised that all prescribed dates throughout the working period will be available for the submission of forms.
- Admit card details must be verified by the candidates.
- The entries consisting of the candidate’s name, exam time, exam centre, exam date, father’s name, roll number etc must be checked.
- Also, the instructions printed on the back side of the admit card should be understood.
- Follow the instructions given for the day of the exam.
GCET Exam Centre 2019 Instructions
The following important instructions must be observed in the examination centres. The candidature might wipe out by failing to follow the norms.
- Any request for a change in choice of papers and/or centre selected/allotted shall not be entertained after the issue of the Admit Card.
- Candidates need to produce ‘Photo Admit Cards’/ GCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card for appearing in the test at the designated centre. No one will be allowed inside without the GCET 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket, underneath any occasions.
- Candidates shall be seated in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the paper.
- No candidate shall be allowed to enter the examination hall after 30 minutes from the start of the Test and no candidate shall be permitted to leave the examination hall until the scheduled duration of the Test is completed and all the answer sheets collected by the invigilators.
- No electronic gadget will be allowed inside the examination hall.
The above article is based on GCET Admit card 2019. The aspirants will get complete details about the exam’s to admit card. The candidates are required to follow the remedies mentioned above and carry the admit card in the exam hall. If any difficulty found by any student kindly visit the university website.
For further information and queries, please feel free to comment below.