Application form of GATE 2019 exam has been released by IIT Madras on https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in on 1 September 2018. The aspirants can submit the GATE 2019 Application Form till 21 September 2018 in online mode only. The candidates can submit the application form of GATE 2019 only through online mode; it cannot be submitted using offline mode. In order to fill the online GATE 2019 application form, the candidates have to provide their personal details, educational qualification details, communication details etc. As the exam conducting body has decided that the submitted application form cannot be changed later, the candidates are advised to provide correct details in the GATE 2019 Application Form. If the provided information is correct, an application form will be accepted otherwise the defects will be notified to the candidates and the correction must be carried out before the last date of filling the application form that is 21 September 2018.
GATE 2019 Application Process: Key Points
- Online application process is now started by IIT Madras on https://appsgate.iitm.ac.in from 1 September 2018 to 21 September 2018.
- The candidates must check the eligibility criteria before proceeding to fill up the online application form because application form will be rejected if the candidates are found not eligible for the exam.
- While filling the online application form, the candidates belonging to the general and OBC category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 and the candidates belonging to reserved categories need to pay the application fee of Rs. 750 using online mode (net banking/debit card/credit card).
- The candidates have to select exam centres in the online application form as per their convenience. The candidates are advised to check the list of zone-wise GATE exam centres.
- The candidates are advised to check the details provided in the application form whether it is correct or not because it can’t be accepted until each detail are provided in the application form is correct.
About GATE 2019
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, commonly known as GATE is a national level test conducted by IISc Bangalore and 7 IITs (Bombay, Delhi, Madras, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Guwahati, and Roorkee) to select candidates to offer admission into M.Tech and Ph.D. programs and offer Government Scholarships. GATE 2019 exam will be conducted in online mode under control of IIT Madras. IN GATE exam, the candidates will have to answer total 65 multiple choice questions from General Aptitude, Engineering Mathematics and from Respective Subjects. to be considered eligible for GATE 2019, the candidates need to have Bachelor’s degree (4 years after 10+2, or 3 years after Diploma) in the related engineering and science stream or should have Master’s Degree in any branch of Mathematics/ Science/ Statistics/ Computer Applications or equivalent degree from a recognized institute. The candidates can check dates of a few important events of GATE 2019 in the table below:
|GATE application process begins||1 September 2018|
|GATE application process ends||21 September 2018|
|GATE 2019 Admit Cards will be available from||4 January 2019|
|GATE 2019 Exam Dates||2 to 10 February 2019|
|GATE 2019 results declaration||16 March 2019|
|GATE Counselling starts||26 March 2019 onwards|
GATE 2019 Application: Check Procedure
GATE 2019 application form is now available on the official website of GATE 2019 and the application form can be submitted till 21 September 2018. In order to fill up the online application form of GATE 2019, the candidates have to follow the steps prescribed below:
- Registration Process: Firstly the candidates have to visit the official website of GOAPS and have to select click on GATE 2019 application form. Now, the candidates have to enter required personal details, a valid e-mail ID, and mobile number and have to create a password which will be used to login later.
- Filling the Online Application Form: The candidates have to now fill the online application form of GATE 2019 by providing personal, educational and contact details in the application form. The candidates are advised to provide correct details in the GATE 2019 application form because correction facility will not be provided once the GATE application form submitted.
- Payment of GATE 2019 Application Fee: After filling the application form and checking the details provided in there, the candidates have to now make payment of the application fee as per the category-wise fee details given in there. The candidates have to pay the application fee using an online mode of payments such as net banking, debit card and credit card. After successful payment of GATE application fees, a fee payment number will be generated which candidate have to note; it will be used while admission process.
You can write to us in the comment section if you have the query regarding GATE 2019 Application Form or this article, we will be happy to answer your query.