DASA Cutoff 2019– DASA (Direct Admission of Students Abroad) is a conceptualized scheme scheduled by MHRD of Indian Government to provide NRIs, PIOs, OCIs and foreign nationals with the opportunity to study in one of the reputed and renowned institutes within India. Those Students who get selected through DASA are given the chance to study in IITs, IIETs, SPAs and other Premier Technical Institutes. DASA considers SAT and GRE/GMAT test marks along with the preference of the candidate to allot them with institutes across India. There are around 45 institutes under DASA UG courses. Since there are limited seats in these institutes, let us know about the details of DASA Cutoff 2019 that can provide us with the opportunity to gain knowledge from one of these institutes. The government of India, under DASA, would next selection procedure of candidates for its top level institutes starting from 2 April 2019 with the availability of application form. Every year DASA reveals its Cutoff score at the end of the allotment rounds. DASA consists of 4 rounds. The DASA Cutoff 2019 marks are more likely to be high as the Cutoff marks increase with each year, therefore all the candidates are advised to learn and study hard to get good marks in SAT and GRE/GMAT subject tests.
Latest Update: Official notification along with important dates related to DASA Application Form 2019 is announced.
DASA Important Dates 2019
The following are the important dates related to SAT Tests that one should remember:
|2018-19 SAT Dates||Suggested Prep Dates|
|Oct 6, 2018 (Saturday)||August – September|
|Nov 3, 2018 (Saturday)||September – October|
|Dec 1, 2018 (Saturday)||October – November|
|Mar 9, 2019 (Saturday)||Jan – Feb 2019|
Now, let know all the important GRE/GMAT 2018 dates:
|EXAM Date||Normal Deadline||Late Registration|
|6TH Oct 2018||31ST Aug 18||7th Sept 18|
|3RD Nov 2018||21st Sept 18||28th Sept 18|
|2ND Feb 2019||21st Dec 18||28th Dec 18|
Factors that determine DASA Cutoff 2019
The DASA 2018 period had moderate Cutoff in comparison with the last year. Below are factors for determine Cutoff and can be considered to predict DASA Cutoff 2019
- The more the difficulty level of the DASA the higher would be its Cutoff
- If the number of candidates appearing would be high then the Cutoff percentage would also rise in order to get the best candidates get selected?
- Qualified candidates- if the number of qualified candidates would be less, then the Cutoff would become low. on the other hand, if DASA gets high number of qualified candidates than it would lead to the rise of the Cutoff
- Number of seats- The number of seats have an inverse relationship with Cutoff, i.e., if the number of seats is less than the Cutoff would be high, whereas if the seats are more than the Cutoff would be quite less.
- Ranking of Institute- The higher an institute would be in the ranking chart the more would be its Cutoff percentage.
- DASA 2017 Cutoff 1st Round
The following are the few of the year 2017 DASA Cutoff marks of DASA and its particular institutes:
|Institute and Branch||CIWG||Non-CIWG|
|Computer Engineering (CE)||2390||2370|
|Mathematics & Computing||2400||2320|
|Mech Engg With Spec.In Automotive Engg.||2400||2070|
|Production & Industrial Engg||1920||2200|
|Computer Science and Applied Mathematics||2350||2340|
|Computer Science and Design||–||2400|
|Information Technology and Social Sciences||–||2370|
The DASA Cutoff 2019 is a very important factor that decides whether you would get admission order DASA scheme or not. Therefore study hard and get great test scores in SAT OR GRE/GMAT for getting admission in good and reputed institutes for doing UG or PG courses respectively. Remember if you get good marks in SAT or GRE/GMAT than only you would be able to get admission in great colleges. Study hard, perform better and secure your future.