DASA Application Form 2019 – The examination conducting body has released the application form of DASA 2019 exam on 2nd of April 2019. The candidates willing to appear in the DASA 2019 exam can submit their application form latest by 11 June 2019. The candidates can access the DASA Application Form 2019 on the official website of DASA and on this page as well. A link has been posted below to fill the application form. The official notification of DASA admission 2019 is released by the conducting body that is Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad. Every year, DASA is conducted for Engineering, Architecture, Design, and Management courses. It is controlled and monitored by the Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology of Allahabad, India. Direct Admissions of Students Abroad (DASA) is an admission procedure which is organized under the initiative of the Human Resource Development Ministry of the Government of India, and is conducted once in a year. DASA 2019 will be conducted to offer admissions to persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), foreign nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under DASA scheme 2019. Candidates qualifying DASA 2019 will be eligible for admissions into various reputed institutes of India, such as NITs, IITs, IIEST, central universities, etc. aspiring candidates must register themselves by filling the DASA Application Form 2019. The application form is made available from 2 April to 11 June 2019. Before applying, it is advisable to all the candidates to go through the eligibility criteria described by the conducting authority. It must be noted that only eligible candidates will be considered for the entrance exam. Admissions will be done on the basis of SAT scores and all the eligible candidates can apply for DASA UG/PG 2019 before the due date. There will be merit list prepared for each course. Conducting authority will allot ranks to the candidates as per the ranks secured by them. Aspirants qualifying SAT or GRE/GMAT will be selected by MNNIT Allahabad. The aspirants who will submit their respective scores on time, only they will be selected by for further counselling round. Read the complete article to know how to fill DASA Application Form 2019.
Latest Update: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad has released the DASA Application Form 2019 on 2 April 2019. Go through the link given below to fill the application form:
DASA Application Form 2019 – Important Dates for UG Courses:
|Application Forms Available from||2 April 2019 (Available)|
|Last date for submitting the application form||11 June 2019|
|Last date for submission of SAT Exam Scores||11 June 2019|
|Seat allotment, First round||24 June 2019|
|Seat Confirmation, First Round||24 to 27 June 2019|
|Seat allotment, Second Round||30 June 2019|
|Seat Confirmation, Round 2||30 June to 3 July 2019|
|Applicants reporting to their allocated institutes||21 to 26 July 2019|
Filling the DASA Application Form 2019
It is recommended that the applicants should keep their documents along with them in order to ensure that we enter correct data in the form. Now let us know about how to fill the DASA Application Form 2019.
DASA Application Form 2019 – Process of Registration
First of all, we would have to register ourselves in the DASA webpage in order to create our own account. The following steps should be followed in order to register ourselves in order to be able to fill the online DASA Application Form 2019:
- First of all, read the eligibility criteria carefully and then select “I Agree”.
- When asked to enter our E-Mail address we should enter our valid email ID. The given security tips should be followed in order to keep our credentials safe.
- While registration Applicant ID would get displayed on the screen. This Applicant Id would also be sent to the registered email ID of the applicant.
- In the next step, the candidates will be asked to create their own password.
- The registration process will end when the password of the e-mail Id would get created.
- The applicant or candidate should keep these applicant ID and password for future reference.
DASA Application Form 2019 Filling
When the candidate would get successfully registered, he/she will have to upload their personal & academic documents using the DASA Application Form 2019. The candidate would then have to log in using his /her registered email ID and its password. After this, the candidate would have to fill all the required details that are asked in the form. The following steps mention how an application form should be filled:
- The Mode of Application Filling and Submission is fully online.
- The Application form submission for DASA for the Under Graduate courses of the year 2019 has started from 2 April 2019 whereas the admission for the postgraduate courses would commence from the third week of April 2019.
- The applicants require to upload his or her passport sized photograph, signature and all the required documents relating to his or her qualification and identification on the application portal for DASA.
- Applicants should mention the participating courses and institutions they prefer while filling up the form.
- The Applicants should fill their forms before 11 June 2019 for Under-Graduate and Post- Graduate courses, respectively.
- The Applicants are advised to review their forms and edit all the errors before submitting the form, as they would not be able to edit the form after its submission.
- Applicants are advised to take a printout of the filled-in form and keep it for future references.
DASA Application Form 2019 Fee
The fee should be submitted along with the DASA Application Form by E-Payment, (i.e. by the use of Debit or Credit Card) or SWIFT Transfer. Once paid, the registration fee cannot be refunded. The general students have to submit $4300 for general candidates and $2300 for SAARC applicants as the registration fees and $4,000 as the Tuition Fee for the 1st semester. On the other hand, the students from Foreign Nationals of SAARC Countries have to pay $2,000 as the tuition fee of the first semester.
The following documents’ scanned copies should be submitted along with application form:
|S. No||Required Documents||Specifications|
|1||Photograph||A recent passport size photograph should be submitted:
|2||Signature||A signature upon a white paper should be scanned and uploaded
|3||Other Relevant Documents||The other documents related to our identity and quality should be uploaded.
The following are the required documents that should be submitted along with the application form:
DASA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling up the DASA Application Form 2019, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria.
- The nationality must be Foreign Nationals/Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs)/Non-Resident Indians (NRIs)/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) can apply.
- The candidate must be born on or after October 01, 1994.
- The student must pass Plus Two from a recognized Indian University.
- The 12th standard must have Mathematics, Physics and one of the subjects from (Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology) in 11th or 12th standards.
- Candidates need to obtain at least 60% aggregate marks (in all subjects together) or 6.50 CGPA (on a 10 point scale) or equivalent in the qualifying exam.
If you still have any query regarding DASA Application Form 2019, then feel free to post the same in the comment box below.