DASA 2020- The official body has announced that from DASA 2020 onwards, admissions will be based on JEE Main ranks. The official notification of DASA 2020 admission is already released by Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad. The application process will start from the first week of April 2020. The candidates seeking admission through DASA 2020 need to visit the official website. The candidates can also avail the application form on our separate article page for DASA application form 2020. Direct Admissions of Students Abroad (DASA) 2020 is generally conducted by the Ministry of Human Resource Developments, Government of India. DASA is conducted for Engineering, Architecture, Design and Management courses. DASA is an admission process for persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), foreign nationals, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) under DASA scheme 2020. Through DASA PG 2020, candidates can get admission into M.Tech courses that are offered by NITs, IITs, IIEST, central universities and other technical institutions situated in India. The admission will be done on the basis of JEE Main scores and all the eligible candidates can apply for DASA UG/PG 2020 before the due date. The candidates should look after all the details on DASA 2020 important dates, application form, eligibility criteria, admission process, and participating institutes and so on.
Latest Update: Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad, has announced that the admissions will be based on JEE Main ranks from 2020 onwards.
DASA 2020 Highlights
- Name of the admission system – Direct Admission of Students abroad
- Abbreviated as – DASA 2020
- Organized by – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- Course duration – 4 years
- Mode of Application – Online
- Participating Institute – NITs, IITs, SPAs, and other Premier Technical Institute
DASA UG/PG Important Dates
|Events of DASA 2020||Dates|
|The online application form will be available from||1st week of April 2020|
|Last date of submission of application||2nd week of June 2020|
|Seat allotment for round 1||4th week of June 2020|
|Confirmation of allotted seats in round 1||4thweek of June 2020|
|Seat allotment for round 2||4th week of June 2020|
|Confirmation of allotted seats for round 2||1st week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment for round 3||1st week of July 2020|
|Confirmation of allotted seats for round 3||1st week of July 2020|
|Seat allotment for round 4||3rd week of July 2020|
|Confirmation of allotted seats for round 4||3rd week of July 2020|
|Reporting dates for candidates who have been allotted seats for round 1,2,3 and 4||4th week of July 2020|
|Vacant seat announcement for spot round||4th week of July 2020|
|Refilling and registration for new candidates||1st week of August 2020|
|Special round against spot round and vacant s seats allotment process||1st week of August 2020|
|Reporting dates for candidates who have been allotted seats in the spot round||1st week of August 2020|
DASA Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must go through the DASA UG eligibility criteria 2020 before filling the application form-
- Foreign Nationals, Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) are eligible for DASA 2020.
- Candidates born on or after 01, 1995 are eligible to apply.
- The applicants must score required marks in JEE Main so as to apply for DASA 2020
- Candidates must hold 10+2 examination with Mathematics and physics as a mandatory subject one subjects from Biotechnology, Biology, chemistry or computer science in the board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities.
- The applicants must hold at least 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
- The applicants should have appeared for and qualified the GRE/GMAT 2020.
DASA Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates are required to go through the instructions before filling the application form of DASA 2020. All the applicants should register online from the DASA official website. The registered authority will release the online application form the first week of April 2020. Interested candidate should fill the application form very carefully.
The Applicants are required to create an account on the official website of DASA 2020 without which they won’t be able to download the application form. The candidates are required to enter all the personal details asked in the application form like Name of the candidate, date of birth, gender, citizenship, the name of parents, the name of the institutes from which 11th and 12th standards have been completed, etc.
The candidates are required to create an account and register their email id along with the phone number. Then the candidate id will be displayed on the screen and the same will be sent to the registered email id. The candidates are required to create their password and the registration process will be completed after the password is created and the applicant password will be required for the future references.
- The candidate will be required some scanned documents which can be coloring or black and white.
- The other relevant documents include Passport, proof of date of birth, mark sheet of 10th and 12th examination, school leaving certificate of 10th and 12th.
The students are required to fill and submit the application form as per the given procedure. However, the candidates are required to upload scanned photograph and signature along with the required documents in the application form. The candidates have to submit the required application fees in order to complete the submission process of DASA application form 2020.
DASA UG Cutoff 2020
The DASA Cutoff 2020 will be released by the concerned authorities. The candidate will be able to check the JEE Main cutoff score for allotment of seats into participating institutes of DASA 2020. The cutoff will be different for each institute and also CIWG and Non-CIWG candidates.
DASA Merit List 2020
The authority will prepare a separate merit list after receiving the application from the candidates. The merit list will be prepared for each course and the rank will be given to the applicants as per the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam. However, if any candidate secures the same marks in the exam, an inter-se-merit will be prepared by the authority to select the final candidate. The eligible candidate will be called for counseling as per the merit and the seat allotment will be done at the time of counselling. The candidate should also keep in mind that both the counselling and seat allotment process will be held in online mode. Therefore, for taking admission in any particular institute the candidate shall have to report to the allotted institute. The admission authorities will be preparing the merit list of DASA 2020.
DASA Participating Institutes 2020
The various participating institutes of DASA 2020 are as follows-
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- National Institute of Technology, Arunachal Pradesh
- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, West Bengal
- National Institute of Technology, Goa
- National Institute of Technology, Delhi
- National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur
- National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar
- National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
- National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
- National Institute of Technology, Silchar
- National Institute of Technology, Manipur
- National Institute of Technology, Raipur
- National Institute of Technology, Sikkim
- National Institute of Technology, Srinagar
- School of Planning and Architecture, Vijaywada
- PEC University of Technology, Chandigarh
- Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad
- National Institute of Technology, Mizoram
- Tezpur University, Assam
- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi
All the necessary details are provided in the DASA 2020 article. The information provided here would act as an important tool which will enable a candidate to acquire in-depth knowledge and understanding of each and every section before appearing for the DASA 2020 UG/PG exam. For more details, please leave the valuable comments below.