DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019- DAIICT is the short form of the Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology, which is a technological University of the Gandhinagar city of Gujarat. This university has been named after Dhirubhai Ambani and is run by the Dhirubhai Ambani Foundation. The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information & Communication Technology (DAIICT) is one of the best private universities of India. DAIICT annually conducts entrance exam for admitting candidates to the Bachelor of Technology courses. DAIICT consider the JEE Mains score of the candidates for providing them with admission to the Colleges and Institutes of the DAIICT university. All the candidates, who are interested to give the DAIICT B. Tech 2019 entrance exam, must fill their DAIICT B.Tech application form 2019 in between the 2nd week of April 2019 and 4th week of June 2019. Once all the candidates would submit their application form, the 1st merit list for the DAIICT B. Tech 2019 would be prepared and published by the 1st week of July 2019. All the selected candidates would then have to pay the fee before the 2nd week of July 2019. This would be followed by the counselling in the 3rd week of July 2019. This article has all the information that a candidate would require to prepare themselves for the DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019.
DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019
Once the DAIICT B. tech 2019 Merit List would be prepared, all the shortlisted candidates would have to log in to their accounts in the DAIICT official website for participated in the DAIICT B. Tech seat allotment 2019 process. For getting the seat, all the candidates must register for the counselling and attend the DAIICT B. Tech 2019 counselling sometime in the 3rd week of July 2019. The DAIICT B. Tech Seat allotment would be done on the basis of the opening and the closing Ranks of candidates in the DAIICT B.Tech Merit List 2019 and the JEE Mains 2019. Therefore, it is important for all the candidates to qualify the JEE Main 2019, in order to be eligible for appearing in the DAIICT B. Tech seat allotment 2019 round.
Important Dates of DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019
|DAIICT B. Tech 2019 Events||Dates|
|DAIICT B. Tech Counselling||July 3rd Week, 2019|
|Fresh B. Tech Student’s Orientation||July 4th week, 2019|
|DAIICT B. Tech Classes start from||August 1st week, 2019|
The DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019 would be done during the Counselling round in the 3rd week of July 2019. During the counselling, all the candidates, who would manage to pass the DAIICT B. tech 2019 would be invited. In the counselling, all the candidates would have to fill the choice list of all the colleges and the course they want to do, according to their preference. Once the candidates would complete the choice filling, they would be allotted seat on the basis of their choice of the colleges and the courses. After the DAIICT B. Tech seat Allotment 2019, all the candidates would have to report to their allotted college and complete the rest of the admission process.
Once the candidate would complete the DAIICT B. Tech admission 2019 process, the B. Tech Orientation for the candidates would be held in the 4th week of July 2019. The DAIICT B. Tech classes for the year 2019 would start in the first week of August 2019.
Number of Seats
|COURSE||Number of Seats|
|B. Tech, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||240|
|B. Tech (ICT (Honors) with Computational Science as Minor Subject)||60|
There are two branches of the B. Tech that would be provided for admission to the candidates applying for the DAIICT B. Tech 2019. The total seats available for the DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019 are 300. According to the table, there will be a total of 240 seats for the B. Tech (ICT) course. Along with 240 B. Tech (ICT) seats, there would be a total of 60 seats for the B. Tech, Information and Communication Technology Honors, along with Computational science as a Minor Subject.
Around 50% of the total seats for the Bachelor of Technology course will be reserved for the candidates who are the natives of Gujarat, and the admission to these seats would be done in the DAIICT counselling 2019 and would be conducted by the ACPC (Admission Committee for Professional Courses), Gujarat. The DAIICT B. Tech Seat Allotment 2019 for the rest 50 per cent seats would be done on the Basis of the marks which would be obtained by the candidates in the JEE Main 2019 in accordance to the ranks obtained by the candidates.
Seat Allotment Process
The below-mentioned procedure is followed by the conducting body of the DAIICT for allotting seats to the candidates applying for the DAIICT B. Tech course:
- The DAIICT conducting body will release the Merit List in the 1st week of the month of July 2019. The conducting body would create the opening rank and the closing rank of the candidates in the Merit List.
- All the shortlisted candidates would then require to get registered for the Counselling of the DAIICT B. Tech 2019 via online mode, by filling the registration form after signing into the official website of the DAIICT.
- After the candidates would get successfully registered, all the candidates would be called for the Counselling round on the basis of the JEE Main All India Ranks 2019 and the DAIICT 2019 Merit List.
- During the Counselling all the candidates would have to do the choice filling of the course that they want to do and the colleges, in the decreasing order of the priority. During the DAIICT 2019 B. Tech Counselling, candidates will have to present all the necessary documents for the verification. If all the documents of the candidates will be correct, then the candidate will be given admission to their chosen course and college. The counselling would be held sometime in the July, 3rd week, 2019.
- In the end, all the chosen candidates would have to report to their college and complete the admission process. Once, the admission of the candidate would be complete all the candidates would be called for the Orientation sometime in the 4th week of July 2019 and the B. Tech classes would begin from the 1st week of August 2019.
Post your further queries in the comment section below to get in touch with our experts.