DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019- Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology will be organizing the admission procedure for availing undergraduate courses. DAIICT admission will be conducting for giving the candidates a prospect for flourishing their career in the fields of Bachelor of Technology courses such as B.Tech (ICT) and B.Tech (Honours in ICT along with the minor in Computational Science) programme. DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 will be discussing the details of minimum eligibility criteria for educational qualification, marks obtained by the candidates and the mandatory subjects which the candidates must have in their 12th standard examination. The DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019 will also provide the information about the age criteria. The admission of B.Tech in DAIICT procedure is open to All Indian Category candidates and will be taken to fill the seats in 50% proportion through the JEE Main 2019 where the candidates should have cleared the JEE Main 2019 in addition to the prescribed parameters of eligibility. The rest 50% of the seats will be on the basis of GUJCET 2019 and also to the candidates who have qualified the 12th standard examination from the institutes or schools in Gujrat. Those candidates who are appearing in their upcoming 12th standard examination are also eligible for the DAIICT B.Tech admission 2019. This article will give information in detail about the DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019.
Eligibility Criteria of DAIICT B.Tech 2019
The candidates must attain the educational qualification of 10+2 or equivalent examination taking Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects and any of the subjects such as Biology/ Biotechnology/ Chemistry/ Computational Science. Also, the candidates can apply under provisional basis who are appearing in the qualifying examination in 2019.
List of qualifying examination which are accepted by DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Intermediate examination by a recognized central or state board such as CBSE or CISCE
- Senior Secondary school examination organized by the National Institute of Open Schooling with five subjects at least.
- HSC Vocational Examination
- Candidates who have studied in any of the public school, university or board in India or abroad which is recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- 3-year diploma recognized by the AICTE or a State Board of Technical Education.
- Certificate of High School Examination of the International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva or Cambridge University.
- Advanced (A) level at General Certificate Education examination (London/ Cambridge / Sri Lanka)
Subjects Criteria in the Qualifying Examination for DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Physics and Mathematics are the mandatory subjects for candidates in 10+2
Candidates are required to have one of the subjects given below:
- Computational Science
Age Criteria of DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates which are born on or after 1st October 1993 are eligible for DAIICT B. Tech Admission 2019.
- Candidates must keep in mind that the age mentioned in their 10th and 12th certificate will be considered as authentic.
Selection Criteria of DAIICT B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2019
- The candidates will be selected for admission in the DAIICT B. Tech programme on the basis of All India Rank (AIR) achieved by the candidates in JEE Mains.
- Indian Category Candidates will fill the seats of the University by 50%. The remaining 50% will be filled by the candidates appeared in GUJCET, also the candidates passed the qualifying examination belonging from Gujrat.
All India Category:
- The rest of the vacant seats i.e., 50% will be filled by DAIICT directly.
- The SC and ST candidates will be admitted under All India Category. Relaxation will be provided to the SC and ST candidates as compared to General Category.
The reserved seats of SC and ST if remain vacant will be transferred to the General category. In the meantime the candidates falling under Gujrat Category, ACPC will draw its own policy.
It is to be noted that the DAIICT has the sole right to change or modify the policy of admission, the number of seats, procedures, and eligibility etc. for All India Category without announcing any notice.